• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom snowed in. a multifandom rp. ooc. closed!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
yee dont worry too much abt order or anything, as long as like. noone is getting super flooded it should be fineeee

watching eurovision tonight do imma write tomorrow prolly 😌

hmmmmmm I'm trying to do the interaction with Kaiya/Luna/Jill but realized there was no official "year" when TG took place lmao, so i'm just going with fan theories which seems plausible based on the technology used in the anime lol

Me: hurry up everyone I wanna write smh
Everyone: writes
Me: shit fuck i can't im dead smh

Felt that
The character I got huge boosts for is a Digimon OC but literally her Digimon does most of the talking lmao

Fuck rpn didnt give me NOTIFFDFFFA NDBDBDB
been dealing with an ongoing nuclear bomb-level family drama thing. Won't get into it but tldr: my aunt Susan is a fucking pos psycho.
If anyone wants to interact pls do. I don't know what to do

dunno if/when ill write today. i did the big dumb and managed to trigger myself before im even officially awake 💀 so now im feeling pretty shit lol

Might post for Aida today after work, might not. Got the case of "has an idea of what to write, can't bring myself to actually write it out" atm.

no worries either way mdgsuj i prolly won't post until tomorrow 😭 my brain still dead smh

I'm going through a rough time but it's not my turn yet so I guess I'm good. idk when I'll be okay

im mad i've not interacted with the android i wanna hango ut w her LMAO
the only person free rn is mf Kaito. Imagine the weird hissing lizard suddenly comes up to u to flirt with you LMAO

im mad i've not interacted with the android i wanna hango ut w her LMAO
the only person free rn is mf Kaito. Imagine the weird hissing lizard suddenly comes up to u to flirt with you LMAO
Lmao I temporarily forgot grumpy lizard man was in the main room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back