• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom snowed in. a multifandom rp. ooc. closed!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I’m still not doing it but just got an up on my dose of medicine so eventually I might get something eventually. That being said, if you all want to go ahead, feel free to leave Ingo and Emmet behind, I’ll figure something out for them or just retcon them going out

I’m still not doing it but just got an up on my dose of medicine so eventually I might get something eventually. That being said, if you all want to go ahead, feel free to leave Ingo and Emmet behind, I’ll figure something out for them or just retcon them going out
If you want, can mention they stayed back to help make sure there'd be enough room for the extra people or to be available to help the others when they get back?

Also might not post for my bois until tomorrow. Tired

i think I have what they call writers block? thats what someone said. I have no like, urge to post like I just want to. sleep.

I'm on my computer finally so I'm gonna try to write, it might not be good b ut I just need to get it out so that we can continue (:

ill write soooon, just wanna give everyone else a chance to post first :)

Don't wait on me bc I don't know what to post and I think im waiting on someone idr

i shall try and post tonight then if i have the energyyyy if not ill write tomorrow 🥺

ill hopefully get writing when i wake up properly! am so sneeby smh 😭

i am officially up. but i am. also stressed to the point im feeling nauseous so idk when ill get round to writing 😭 ill probably try soon just to distract myself but all i really want to do right now is sleep this off smh 😭 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back