• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

Baron winced as the rod sliced off only the first dude's hand, being slowed down by the water,it slowed down and started to sink. 'Well. That could've gone better.' His plan not going as he thought. Looking at the man, he concentrated and ordered the hand to reattach. It raised out of the pool and onto the wrist, cuts disappearing. That being done, he shrugged at him with a "sorry man, I tried" look on his face. His plan was quite haphazard and he wondered why he did it in the first place. Oh yes, desperation. That was it. Everything seemed calmer now, everyone else doing things more helpful than his blades. Demonhunter Demonhunter KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

When Kage spoke to the class, Josie took a mental roll call. As she scanned the room, she saw many empty seats, as well as a very rude look from the boy next to the older girl with the tail. She walked up behind Kage and gave him a lot of room, and let him keep the spotlight for a while. She stayed where she was, solely for the purpose of observing the class and Kage.
Smoke nodded and gently put his hand on Fallons tail. He stroked it for a moment before being interrupted by the teacher. Smoke pulled his hand away and pulled out a notebook.
"I'm tired. I think its time for a nap." Smoke said yawning.

"Welp, i'll just wait for everyone to make friends with the Siren, while i simply wait here, because once someone hates me, its pretty hard to get them to like me." He sat onto a chair, waiting. He spoke the truth, there was a lot of people that hated him, and it was simply his demon nature.

Once Luke got his hand reattached everything started to heal, "Accept our help Jace." Luke was still sending him messages through his mind to Jace. Luke got up slowly as the venom was wearing off. He also noticed that some of the blood was washed off from his body while he was in the pool with Jace, "Thank you." Luke clenched his fist then unclenched it going back and fourth to get his muscles moving again.

Jace's fins twitch in a bit of irritation. He did however listen. The scorching temperatures of the water began to drop back down as he surfaces, lungs filling with air, but he winces. The bruises on his neck made sucking in air like that hurt! He decided to just continue using his gills since his ribs were still submerged.

He doesn't take the shaft of the spear but rather rests his elbows on the ledge of he pool, tail swishing about behind him, fins on his ears relaxed and dorsal fin flat against his back. Help? He asks, silver eyesmetting Lukes for a moment, then rising back to realize the room was getting a bit crowded...

KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray Esper Alucard Esper Alucard WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Kallo Kallo

Smoke nodded and gently put his hand on Fallons tail. He stroked it for a moment before being interrupted by the teacher. Smoke pulled his hand away and pulled out a notebook.
"I'm tired. I think its time for a nap." Smoke said yawning.

Fallon let Smoke stroke her tail, and when he said he was tired, she could totally relate. "Yeah, me too. I think class is starting, though." She reached over and drew a little chibi Smoke on his nokebook. "I could really use a good pint of milk."

ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

"You still probably want me dead, dont you fish boy?" He looked with a smirk, unintentionally looking like he was looking for trouble "Theres no way he's going to forgive me after pulling him onto shore like that." he thought.

Jace's fins twitch in a bit of irritation. He did however listen. The scorching temperatures of the water began to drop back down as he surfaces, lungs filling with air, but he winces. The bruises on his neck made sucking in air like that hurt! He decided to just continue using his gills since his ribs were still submerged.

He doesn't take the shaft of the spear but rather rests his elbows on the ledge of he pool, tail swishing about behind him, fins on his ears relaxed and dorsal fin flat against his back. Help? He asks, silver eyesmetting Lukes for a moment, then rising back to realize the room was getting a bit crowded...

KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray Esper Alucard Esper Alucard WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Kallo Kallo

Luke looked at everyone else and spoke out loud this time, "Why don't you guys warm-up? I will begin class soon." Luke was gonna try to get Jace to be apart of this class and try to help him as much as he could. Luke stared at Jace speaking to him through his mind, "Why don't you stay after class and we can figure something out? Plus this way it won't be with as much people... Is that ok Jace?"

He only raises an eyebrow as he hears Luke bark out a command. Looking over to the headmistress and the other teacher in the room before grunting to himself softly. Letting the spear disappear before starting to make his way back over to the two.

Jace mewls lifting himself from the water, magic working to keep his tail as he lays over and settles his head on Luke's shoulder. Sirens were social creatures, most all feelings were portrayed through physical contact. He let his magic slip as his tail began to shimmer away like a misty mirage. Of course... he was quite... natural (if you know what I mean).

He had no idea what clothes were, he just thought some people were colored funny with looser baggier skin. He lets out what might be mistaken as a growl had he not actually growled earlier. A siren's growl was a high pitched trilling, this was a lower droning rumble. He was actually purring. Seems once he calmed down, Jace was just a giant kitten with fins... and vicious tenancies. He didn't understand a word the demon was saying so it just resulted in some blank staring.

KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray Kallo Kallo Esper Alucard Esper Alucard WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Well, his guess was right. This guy was a teacher, gym teacher at that. Explains why he just dived in the pool with absolutley no fucks given. Going with the flow, Baron started stretching his arms and legs, preparing for whatever the class had in store. Hopefully less hectic than this clusterfuck. Smiling to himself, his stretches slowly turned to steps and slow spinning in a dance. Step by step like a ballerina, looking around the room. KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

He froze as for a moment he heard what could have been a growl. Quickly spinning on his foot and readying another spear before sighing as he let it diminish. Noticing the grumble that was part of it was one like a cat. Shaking his head slightly to himself before looking at Luke. "Sir. I am almost certain these two where going to be leading the class...Am I incorrect with that thought?"

Luke patted Jace's head and smiled at him. He then called one of the students over, "Baron! I need you to do me a favor and grab some clothes or a blanket for our new friend here." Luke picked up Jace and walked over to his bag with his stuff inside including his shirt and jacket. He set Jace against the wall and put his jacket around Jace, "Well... I was taking a break... Family issues and whatnot, but I have it resolved now... So I'm back to teaching the self-defense/martial arts class. Plus I decided to help out around here. So I guess you all are stuck with me again." He then smiled and put his T-Shirt back on covering his tattoos, "Will that be a problem for any of you? Oh and please be nice to each other."

Nrazyr walked into the pool area alongside the water's edge, as he peered into the depths and it's current inhabitants below he realised that was new to this concept of ''sharing with others'', and he didn't like the idea at all. Not to mention due to his new metallic form he now possessed the swimming capabilities of one of the great stone slabs his slaves used to erect his tomb, which is to say none whatsoever.

Baron was distracted out of his dance by the teacher, his rhythm slowing. "Clothes, blankets? What do I look like, a closet?" He looked around but didn't know what exactly he was looking for. Sighing, he walked over to his bags against the wall near the doors and leaned down. Opening the one with his clothes in it, he pulled out a uniform: pants, shirt and marching cap. (Think black parade) Smiling, he walked back to the pool and presented the 'gift'. "Clothes, per request. Very stylish ones too." He said. Demonhunter Demonhunter KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
Good Gods of the South, the raiment one of the students provided the other fellows was ghastly, Nrazyr considered himself lucky that he didn't have to wear them himself. He wouldn't be caught dead in anything less than his royal attire of blues, reds and flowing purple tunics, not this modern day drivel.
Demonhunter Demonhunter WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Last edited:
These people were very amusing. Jace had no idea why they kept putting things on him, he just went with it. settling where Luke set him down, wiggling his toes as he stared at them. He rarely ever used his land legs, to the point that walking on them was quite shaky. He was clumbsy on land, especially with the 'weightless' feeling being gone.

Although getting clothes on Jace and keeping clothes on Jace were two different fights. Where he was from, nudity was not considered improper or bad, it was just how things were. No one ever wore anything. Luke's jacket didn't stay on Jace long before it slipped off his shoulders as he stood shakily, following Luke like a naked puppy. He was kind of attached to Luke already. He smelled nice.

KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray Kallo Kallo Esper Alucard Esper Alucard WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

"Hey teacher, I think you found yourself a pet by how he acts" Leonardo walked up to Jace again "What's your name, fish boy?"

Luke glared at Leo, "That's enough Leo." Luke looked down at Jace then sighs, "I need you to stay here ok? After class we are going to get you some help." Luke crosses his arms looking at all of his students.

Jace still didn't understand Leo at all. He didn't really know what a pet was. OH! Name! He knew that word! Jace He answers. His English was incredibly basic! Talk to him like a child and he might would understand. He kind of got what Luke wanted of him, but not quite as he continued following.

The siren learned all he knew by mimicry. So thus he began copying Lukes movements, mannerisms and habits. Just something he always did. It helped him learn and understand.

KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

Nrazyr decided it was probably not the best idea to get into the pool and decided to go to the benches to read some more on modern history. He had only been awake for the past two weeks and since that time not a soul has ever truly sat down to try explaining anything of this new world to him. Now he was to be shunted here with people he has never met before, talking in a language he has only just begun speaking fluently. Where were his handmaidens when he needed them? Though to be frank he'd probably settle for his old royal adviser if he were still alive.

"Yea boss... Jace eh? Nice." Leonardo smiled in surprise. Someone who no longer wants him dead? Now he's got 99 problems, and a fish aint one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back