• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

Walking into the building, Ali tossed her key to her dorm room up and down as she walked. Alright, where is it? she thought, looking around. Finally, she found her dorm and walked in, plopping down on the bed. Hmm... Not too bad... Of course, too late, she realized that she had a roommate that wasn't there. She also realized that her dog was probably really lost at the moment. She whistled extremely loud, then yelled, "Come here, Alex! Come here, girl!"

(Open for interaction)

He Stared down at Baron. The glare in his eyes remaining in its place. Though he stopped the slashing. Quickly disarming Baron of his weapons before slowly backing up. The spears vanishing as he blinks. The glare leaving his eyes...As well as the temporary healing which had activated as he was set to continue the fight. A grunt escaping from him as he held the wound. Most if not all of his color draining from his face. "You know....This still hurts." He chuckles then. A few trickles of blood rolling down the corners of his mouth. "Got anything to help with this?"
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen (Ah...Common sense still is there...Though as the little ability says for him...He can still succumb to the wounds afterwards...So lets see how it goes from there.)

The man still glared at him, but looked understanding. "Of course, I apoligize. I just meant to disable you, not shallow cuts that would overall make you weaker. Here." He said putting out a hand and focusing. The cuts he caused closed up, disappearing into the skin like they never existed in the first place. The only evidence was the small amounts of blood the man lost. "There we go, right as rain." He said with a small chuckle. He started the slow task of pulling out the swords from his body and collecting all the ones the man disarmed from him. Pulling them out, cleaning the ones that were bloody with a cloth, sticking them in their sheathes. "I just love a good show, sometimes a little too much. Our little 'spar' almost turned into something much more serious. But hey! I learned a bit about movement and blocking, so the whole thing wasn't a waste of time!" He exclaimed putting his hands in the air. Now calmer, he put one hand out with a smile. "Baron T. Mistravio, in case I haven't introduced myself. A pleasure to have fought you." He said formally. Kallo Kallo

He raises an eyebrow as the wounds close. Wiping the blood from his chin as he smiled back. Listening while nodding before slowly reaching his hand out as well. Shaking the hand while tilting his head for a moment. "Name is Kal. Though for a moment I only saw you as a threat there...Though I ask how in the world would beheading me give the same effect as immobilizing?" He questions. Letting go of the hand as he holds his forehead for a moment. Shaking his head as he slowly started to regain color in his face.
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen (Gonna have to bolt for tonight though. Getting late on my end.)

Baron rubbed the back of his head and explained. "Well, I can cut things and put them back together. Works real well. That's how i can turn myself into a shiskebab and keep going. Knives and stuff just don't affect me normally. Bleeding stops after the initial wound so I don't bleed out. I can use it on people I fight or other objects. I can also "surgeon" things on to other things. Like switching our heads into a wall. But beheading you would've stopped most of your blood flow, and would've been harder for you to move, because your head would be floating and your brain would slow down. All in all, not much damage. I can see why you thought I was trying to murder you, sorry about that. Like I said, it's how I fight." He finished up by smiling and laughing at the absurdity. Kallo Kallo

Kitsune smiled, looking up at the clouds at the shapes and colors. Brushing her hair back out of her face before putting it up into a pony tail. Leaning back against a nearby tree she closed her eyes and began play her violin, her shadow starting to dance as it separated from her body. The piece she was playing was slow and melodic. Her sky blue eyes and light blue hair seemed to sparkle as she too like the shadow started to move in step, as if the two were dancing together.
@ anyone present

"It's another combat class, I think," Fallon said. "Why do we need so much combat training? I don't get it? I mean, I do, but I don't." She poked Smoke back and started on a chibi of herself next to the one of Smoke on his notebook.
"Really? We just got out of my brothers class!" Smoke said exasperated. He watched some of the others fight and studied their movements.
Kitsune smiled, looking up at the clouds at the shapes and colors. Brushing her hair back out of her face before putting it up into a pony tail. Leaning back against a nearby tree she closed her eyes and began play her violin, her shadow starting to dance as it separated from her body. The piece she was playing was slow and melodic. Her sky blue eyes and light blue hair seemed to sparkle as she too like the shadow started to move in step, as if the two were dancing together.
@ anyone present

Elch Reznov woke with a start. He got up from his desk and yawned. 'Whens my next class? Oh wait....I only have one class a day to teach. Cool.' Elch thought to himself. From his open window he heard...a violin? Possibly. He headed towards it, heading outside to see a girl playing her violin. Elch walked towards the girl and sat against the base of the tree. Elch took out a cigarette and lit it. Instead of nicotine it smelled of strawberries.

"Really? We just got out of my brothers class!" Smoke said exasperated. He watched some of the others fight and studied their movements.

"I know!" Fallon replied. "I really don't get this school..." She showed Smoke the finished product on his notebook.

He nods to himself as he chuckles slightly. As he then forms a spear. Holding it over his shoulder as he seems to meditate for a moment. His color regaining itself as his breathing steadied. As he looks around the room. Smiling slightly. "Alright...Anyone else want to spar? Not quite...As helpful to fight the same person more than once you know."

After Kitsune finished the song she stopped and her shadow returned to her. Opening her eyes when she smelled the strawberries her face flushed bright red, realizing someone had been watching her. "S-Sorry was I playing too loudly? Or was it that I was doing a bad job at it?" Laughing nervously as she held the bow and violin at her sides.
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

"Sure, i'll have a go" Leonardo got up, forming the Gauntlets back into a Scythe "Any rules?" He had a devilish smirk on him, ready for a fight. With spears being mostly easy to dodge or even block, based on the person throwing them, Leonardo felt like this was going to be an easy fight.

He smiled then. Readying the spear as he lowers his stance. Watching the scythe for a moment before seizing up Leonardo. As he then nods. "No lethal blows...Unless you want a fight to the death." As he then lunges forward. Thrusting right for his waist.

"I know!" Fallon replied. "I really don't get this school..." She showed Smoke the finished product on his notebook.
Smoke looked at it and smiled up at Fallon. "I think I prefer the real thing." He purred. He put his head down still looking at Fallon. Most of his face was covered by his scarf but he was smiling.

Leonardo simply began spinning the scythe from the middle of the handle, able to redirect the Spear to the side, before attempting to slash him up into the air, jumping up to Kal to follow it up with a Midair Heavy Slash.

He only growled as the spear was deflected. Though he sidestepped the uppercut styled slash as he formed another spear in his hand. Throwing one at Leonardo before blocking the slash with the new spear.
Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

He took the hit, pulling the spear out, looking at it. He threw it to the side, before going into Sword Mode, igniting the blade. He rushed him down with a wild combo (Attack Reference: Crazy Dance in Devil may Cry 3)

The siren seemed to agree he'd stay out of trouble. Even though he didn't know what kind of trouble he was in at all. Sirens were creatures of controlled chaos. They didn't really have structured law systems. All was up to the matriarch of the group and whatever she would tolerate and that happened to be Jace's mother. So he could practically get away with anything.

Jace follows Luke outside, seemingly confused about all the fighting. Um... I'm confused...

KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Smoke looked at it and smiled up at Fallon. "I think I prefer the real thing." He purred. He put his head down still looking at Fallon. Most of his face was covered by his scarf but he was smiling.
"Me, too." She hugged him, with her tail, too, and when they separated she wondered out loud, "I wonder why they haven't started class yet. Shouldn't it have started by now?"
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss
( The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald are you gonna start class?)

(well, everyone was killing each other...then everyone ignored the teacher when he tried to start class...you know.)

Kage is furious right now that he was being ignored while petty squabbles broke loose.

"Right," said the fuming teacher, "if you are all quite finished breaking the school rules and being pathetic, I'd like to start class. Now, if you start wasting my time among yourselves, I'll start wasting yours. If I see or hear any more in-fighting, talking or any other general bullcrap, everyone gets detention. And I haven't had shooting practice in a while, and I like moving targets." He says, threateningly with a heavy dosage of hostility, as he walks back and forth. "Line up, then I'll assign random pairs. Then you attack each other with random weapons I assign you - I want to see your resourcefulness in battle. First to be tripped, overwhelmed, over-powered etcetera onto the floor loses. No magic or powers or whatever - you rely far too much on them." He says, his red eyes flaring in concealed rage. You get the feeling you don't want detention from him. Mainly because he loads his pistol with rubber bullets as he waits.

(everyone)

"Right," said the fuming teacher, "if you are all quite finished breaking the school rules and being pathetic, I'd like to start class. Now, if you start wasting my time among yourselves, I'll start wasting yours. If I see or hear any more in-fighting, talking or any other general bullcrap, everyone gets detention. And I haven't had shooting practice in a while, and I like moving targets." He says, threateningly with a heavy dosage of hostility, as he walks back and forth. "Line up, then I'll assign random pairs. Then you attack each other with random weapons I assign you - I want to see your resourcefulness in battle. First to be tripped, overwhelmed, over-powered etcetera onto the floor loses. No magic or powers or whatever - you rely far too much on them." He says, his red eyes flaring in concealed rage. You get the feeling you don't want detention from him. Mainly because he loads his pistol with rubber bullets as he waits.

(everyone)
Fallon raised her hand, despite the look and the rubber bullets."Sir, why can't we use our powers? I understand that we rely on them for a lot, but aren't we here to learn how to use them, right?" She kept her interjection as polite as possible, but still persuasive. Her years on the streets had told her to go against what adults tell you, especially when you know it's wrong. Unless they grew up where you are now. Then you should probably listen to them. And the rubber bullets, she had been shot by them before. Yeah, it hurt, and yeah, it took forever to heal, but she wasn't scared of it. Detention meant barely anything to what had happened to her on the streets at night. Fallon shuddered slightly just thinking about it.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Kallo Kallo ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

(yeah, it hurts. two cracked ribs, to be exact XD fecking charity thing. 'it'll be fine', they said, 'it's only rubber' they said.)

"And what if you go against someone who has anti-magic? Or magic that neutralizes your own?" He says to the girl who, admittedly, he was surprised had the bollocks to raise a hand. He liked that. Detention.

h2h0e h2h0e

Jace was all fun and games. He didn't quite understand why the other guy was angry. He didn't understand that 'powers' were. All sirens could do what Jace could so he didn't see it as anything special. He was kind of talking too fast and using too much slang to understand. Sooo.... Jace started mimicking him too. Following behind, learning mannerisms and trying to piece together what his speech meant.

(Oh man! Broke ribs suck., My asshole dance partner broke mine by accident in a western dance class D: Lots ibproufen)
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Users who are viewing this thread

Back