• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

He only smiled slightly then as he nods. Looking the teacher over as he then waited. Standing with his arms crossed as he watched with a look of plain neutrality. "Alright then...Who is with who for this class then? Also would help to put those with little experience with those with similar levels...And those with some experience with others...And so on till you reach yourself in experience."

Luke looked at the staff then the students, "How bout we do a friendly sparring match? You each pick who you want to fight and we will go from there... Sound good? And to make things more interesting you can even pick one of the staff."

He only tilts his head before smiling somewhat. The grin disappearing though as he waited to see who picked who first. Standing with a spear in his hand which was held at an angle. The point being in the ground while the but of the shaft stood in the air.

Pick a fight? He just did that and got in trouble... well if they wanted him to do it again. He moved to Luke, hand moving across his shoulder, claws just lightly caressing the skin. Sirens were quite the crazy bitches when it came to fights. He moved to stand on his toes, quickly 'kissing' Luke.

Kissing a Siren usually spelt death. In actuality the 'kiss' was a strategic bite to the lower lip, which happened to be full of tons of blood vessels. He was actually delivering his paralytic toxin into a far more favorable place. Powerful enough to knock three men on their asses for atleast an hour.

Hey. Luke told him to pick a fight. That's how Sirens picked fights. He pulls away, waiting for the split second it'd take for venom to kick in.

KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Luke looked around the classroom seeing who would pick who when he felt claws run behind him then he looked to his side and noticed the Siren had gotten up by himself. Then before he could even react the Siren kissed him in front of everyone too! Luke pulled away and growled at him, "Talk. Now." Luke grabbed the Siren's wrist and walked to the boys locker room letting the other teachers in the room take over for a bit, "You can't be doing stuff like that Jace! You would get us both in a lot of trouble!" Luke stumbled back abit then sat down taking deep breathes, "Whatever you did... Reverse it... Now!"

Now Jace was confused. He just did what he was told! And now Luke's mad? He couldn't ever understand why. To a Siren a kiss was one of two things, a death sentence or mating ritual and it wasn't mating season so that left death sentence. However it was only deadly in the water. Although it would make it impossible to move and difficult to breathe for a bit. It had a few other nasty side effects as well such as nausea, fatigue and stiffness as well as rather violent convulsions.

Stuff like what? You told me to fight. So I did. He mewls. Sitting next to his intoxicated friend. Reverse it? I can't. You lost. You gotta deal with it. That's just how it was done where he was from. Winner swam away, loser dealt with the venom for a while... humans died in the murky depths after drowning. Circle of life. It's gonna be okay! I lose all the time. Jace was small for a male siren, due to his rather strange genetic anomaly. His multiple X chromosomes made him quite feminine while the one Y made him biologically male. This meant when the larger, more viscous males (that looked more like sea monsters than sirens) came to visit the group he was often mistaken for a female and treated like one, not that Jace minded. Although occasionally one would notice and challenge for breeding rights. He'd get bitten, he'd deal with the venom for a few hours, then meet back with the girls and start the cycle over again and then the males would leave and Jace would get to live peacefully again untill next year.

Looked like Luke was gonna have to experiance the aftermath of a Siren's dominance battle.

Luke snarled at him, "I was talking to the other students... Who are actually enrolled in this class." Because of Luke's Healing factor the venom was only in his system for a hour at least. By the time the hour was up Luke started to go back to normal, "I let you sit out for today." He slowly got up groaning, "And it's a friendly competition just to see everyone's skills... Nothing that would harm others unless they can heal like me... We have to fight fair here or at least try too... And you can't be kissing your teacher no matter what its against the law."

Last edited:
Baron wasn't very interested in just challenging someone to a duel, because that seemed kind of a dick move. Luke dragged the Fishy guy away after a quick kiss or something, reprimanding him along the way. What was this place, a school or some kind of military facility? Do this, do that, talk back and get a gun pointed at you. Start a fight with someone, have fun! Baron started pacing around, hands on his hips humming an anthem to himself, swaying to the rhythm. At first he felt normal, then a mischeavous thought crossed his mind and he grinned. It was random and beautifully raised him out of his little funk. Whipping around he pulled a throwing dagger out of a pocket and threw it at the man with the spear, wide grin on his face. "Ha-tcha!" He exclaimed. Kallo Kallo

He reacted with nearly instant speed. Hitting the dagger with his spear...With such precision it flung back at Baron with twice the speed it was flung at him. Though an angle in the spear caused it to fly wide. As it slammed into the ground hilt first and stuck. Though he wasted no time as he formed another spear while throwing the first. A strange glint in it as upon impact....Should it hit it would cause no damage....Much like a practice spear instead, only doing blunt force instead of actual piercing damage.

Leonardo looked around, failing to notice Nrazyr, because Leonardo is generally stupid. "Welp, seems like i'm the audience..." He sat down on the floor, watching the combat between Kal and Baron

The deflecting of the blade was pretty fast, Baron was surprised. The man threw a spear at him, and another one formed in his hand. Spear generation? Okay then. He was mobile now, moving forward not worrying that much about the weapon. As it hit him his stride was broken and he fell back. 'What?! Why didn't it cut me?' He thought as he went down. Seemed the spear had more blunt force behind it than expected. Drawing both his Sabres, Baron flipped back up on his feet and took a stance, one sword low and the other high. He was a little more cautious and started his dance towards his opponent. Slashing and twirling, he advanced. By keeping one sword low and the other high, he was covering himself to parry any oncoming spears and keep his movements centered forward for speed. Kallo Kallo

Laws weren't really a thing in Jace's head. He didn't really understand it. Why were people so adimate of dealing with things that told you what you could and couldn't do? That's ridiculous. He settles down next to Luke, head resting on his shoulder in apology. Why are laws a thing? He asks, genuinely concerned.

To a Siren Jace kind of counted as an adult. He was independent from his mother at 12 so they treated him as an adult at 12. Sure he was still young, but no matter. And to Jace that 'fight' was fair. They did that all the time, he just didn't know luke wouldn't expect it.

Fallon let Smoke stroke her tail, and when he said he was tired, she could totally relate. "Yeah, me too. I think class is starting, though." She reached over and drew a little chibi Smoke on his nokebook. "I could really use a good pint of milk."

ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

"Oh? I'll keep that in mind." Smoke said. "What class is this?" He looked around his eyes landing on the teacher. He immediately sat down and looked at his notebook. He poked Fallon bored before looking back to the teacher

"Oh? I'll keep that in mind." Smoke said. "What class is this?" He looked around his eyes landing on the teacher. He immediately sat down and looked at his notebook. He poked Fallon bored before looking back to the teacher

"It's another combat class, I think," Fallon said. "Why do we need so much combat training? I don't get it? I mean, I do, but I don't." She poked Smoke back and started on a chibi of herself next to the one of Smoke on his notebook.

He only smiled as he formed a rapier in his other hand as he deflected both blades with almost inhuman precision. A few scratches forming here and there as the blade grazed his arms. Though he seemed to pay them no mind. As when an opening presented itself he struck. Knocking the lower sword out of his hand with a strong blow with a quick following of a sweep kick in an attempt to throw him to the ground.
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Luke sighed and starred at Jace, "To keep chaos from happening." Luke started to walk out of the locker room, "Just no more of that stuff ok? Can you keep yourself under control until the end of class?"

Baron wasn't surprised when the man blocked his hits, but was surprised when he parried and disarmed his left hand. The man went low for a sweep, so Baron improvised. Sticking his right sword into the floor, he vaulted over the man. Now above him, he only had a few seconds to think of something. Choosing theatrics over action, he yelled at the man as he came down. "CANNONBALL!" He exclaimed, curling up. Kallo Kallo

He becomes still for a moment as he watched Baron vault over him, listening for a moment as he then looked up hearing the shout. As a 'floor' of spears form under him. As upon impact most where like being whacked with sticks. While a few actually pricked his skin drawing slight blood. Afterwards the spears vanish as he catches Baron by his still armed arm.
"Nice attempt... though don't make rash decisions against an opponent you don't know the capabilities of fully." As he tosses Baron away. Throwing the disarmed sword back to him.
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

'Well. That was unexpected.' He thought as he was thrown away. Obviously this man had experience with fighting, and actively not trying to kill him. Of course, he probably didn't know that the spears wouldn't really do much even if they penetrated, but hey, who can blame him? After tumbling, Baron slowly stood back up. One sword was to the left, another to the right. 'No. I need more.' He thought sizing up his opponent. Pulling out another dagger from one of his chest holsters, he sliced through his right hand and pointed towards one of his bags by the wall. The hand flew strangely towards the bag, and grabbed the handle, flying back slower now, it deposited the bag and reattached itself. Rubbing his wrist, Baron smiled and bent down, unzipping the bag and taking out sword after sword out of the duffel. Curved ones, rapiers, twinblades, many varieties. He unsheathed them all and left the sheathed in the bag. He now had an armful of swords and a maniacal look on his face. "I make rash decisions all the time, it's why the crowd loves me so much!" He laughed at the man. "If you thought that previous move was mad, just watch THIS!" He finished by throwing the bundle in the air. During their ascent they mostly separated and became a rain of death. Extending his arms in an open gesture, he let his weapons rain down on him. They pierced his arms, his legs, several planted themselves through his head several ways. Left and right through his chest, he was a walking pincushion. It was horrific. Picking up his Sabres, he was now sporting a whimsical smile. "Let us resume this dance, shall we?" He said starting to spin and flip. Backflips, front flips, handstands and a combination of a pirouette. Ballet, breakdancing, and wild movement pushing him forward. Turning his ability on, he made sure he wouldnt accidently kill the man. Only scare him with possible dismemberment. Kallo Kallo

He only raised an eyebrow as he watched the man who had turned into a pincushion run around. Before letting out a laugh... which was of amusement not fear or uncertainty. As he formed yet another spear in his other hand. Changing his grip before lunging forward. Using both spears to catch the blades as they spun around, either shattering them or tearing them from his body as well as using the but of the spears to swat him where flesh still was exposed. Though sweat was practically running down his forehead as he grunted every few swings. The arsenal he formed before obviously had put a strain on him.

Baron didn't have a lot of practice with people stopping his momentum in the circus, but this man was damn good at stopping the blades and slowing him down. He kept hitting him with the spears too, tiring him with the blunt force. But the man seemed tired too from his swings, so he swung back. Like drums he hit against the mans spears in a rhythm, before breaking pattern and forming his two Sabres in a scissor like motion. He jutted them forward in a pincer move, looking to chop off the mans head. Kallo Kallo

He only growled as he continued to move his attacks. Though he was unprepared for the pincer slice. The only thing he could do was jumping up. Changing the impact to his chest as two gashes formed in the shape of an 'x'. As he stumbled back. Gasping for a moment as his stone face turned to surprise. Though it quickly darkened as a seeming glare formed in his eyes. All exhaustion leaving him as the wounds healed over. Followed by many rapid swings from the spears. Which he then jumped back. Throwing the spears. As while the spears where flung at Baron he formed swords in his hands. Slashing with the speed of something above human. Spears raising from the ground as well in an attempt to go right through Baron's legs to hold him in place.
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen (Ah...And now we have him in a critical place...Possibly mortal wound as well...An actual fight has started instead of sparing.)

(Baron didn't really think much would come of it. He can reverse cuts he causes, sorry if it transformed to this).

To say his plan failed would be a spectacular understatement. Instead of beheading and incapacitating the man, he cut his chest. The man seemed to be serious after this, and the wounds healed. Suddenly spear after spear was launched at him while the man fought him. Baron couldn't keep up with the ferocity, and tried stepping back when he felt more intrusions. Looking down, he realized the man had spears on the ground keeping his legs in place. 'Well damn it' he thought as the barrage continued. Seeing no end to this, the man would most likely keep deflecting his attacks or keep up the excellent defense. He let his swords go to his sides and he winced. "Ah! Okay, okay! I apoligize! You're really good with spears, and awesome at defending yourself! Sorry if it looked like I was trying to kill you, I wasn't, it's just how my ability works! Gosh!" Baron looked down at his legs still held in place by the spears. "You're very good, now can you please take these spears off? I can't move." He conceded. Kallo Kallo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back