• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

Josie looked over suddenly and saw a student staring at her. He had a scarf on and seemed shy. Josie looked over at the girl sitting next to him, who looked older and had ears and a tail. They had to be a couple. And couples usually ended up being combat partners.
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss
Smoke looked at Fallon and smiled not really caring if she noticed. He scootched a bit closer to her before going back to glaring at the headmistress.
"Hey Fallon? Whos that?" He asked with a childs sense of curiosity.

Smoke looked at Fallon and smiled not really caring if she noticed. He scootched a bit closer to her before going back to glaring at the headmistress.
"Hey Fallon? Whos that?" He asked with a childs sense of curiosity.

Fallon glanced at who Smoke was pointing at. "Oh, her? I'm pretty sure that that is the headmistress. I could be wrong, though." She adjusted herself to where she wasn't sitting on her tail, and placed her tail across her lap. "I wouldn't mess with her, just based on how she looks." She started brushing through her tail, waiting for class to begin.

Words went completely over the siren's head. He knew very VERY little english, hell getting him to wear pants was considered a miracle. Although now he knew they'd seen him so he sank back down into the water... luring. Sirens were gorgeously seductive and they knew it, it was all part of their sick little game. Lure you in, pull you into the water, and drown you. Killing was never registered as 'bad', just a circle of life kind of thing. Although Jace looked human, he truely had the instincts and tenancies of a wild animal.

His tail swishes as he rests on the pools edge, drumming his fingers on the tiles. Patiently waiting.

KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

(sorry, i know...i forgot :P)

Kage, meanwhile, had been scanning the room with his devilish red eyes as he waited. With little warning, his voice suddenly booms across the hall in a very authoritive, almost scary voice. "Right!" He shouted, "I think we've waited long enough for the stragglers. Let's get down to it."

"The hell?" Leonardo morphed his Scythe into gauntlets, walking up to the edge and observing the water "If you can hear me, i'd like to talk a little."

Well this was unexpected. He fully expected the angrier one to fall for it first. He sort of understood what Leonardo was trying to tell him. Kind of. No. No he didn't. But he did get pretty close to the water. He sank down further into the water, trying to get him to lean over even further.

hm? Jace asks, perhaps if he atleast acted interested the other would come even closer. Come on... lean over the edge.

The waters in the pool were deadly calm, seemed so undisturbed by the siren's movements however the water level began to shift to the opposite end of the pool. Not enough to be super noticeable, but enough to manipulate later should he need to sweep someone into the water.

Esper Alucard Esper Alucard KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

(sorry, i know...i forgot :P)

Kage, meanwhile, had been scanning the room with his devilish red eyes as he waited. With little warning, his voice suddenly booms across the hall in a very authoritive, almost scary voice. "Right!" He shouted, "I think we've waited long enough for the stragglers. Let's get down to it."

When Kage spoke to the class, Josie took a mental roll call. As she scanned the room, she saw many empty seats, as well as a very rude look from the boy next to the older girl with the tail. She walked up behind Kage and gave him a lot of room, and let him keep the spotlight for a while. She stayed where she was, solely for the purpose of observing the class and Kage.

"Whats your name? Ive never seen such a fishy person before." He quickly facepalmed, realising his accidental pun. He leaned over a little

Jace reacted rather quickly. Sirens were seen as 'the wolves of the ocean', violent, brutal and merciless. He quickly moves back in as if he were about to kiss Leonardo... Then moved to jam those toxic barbs right into the fleshy part of his shoulder.

Siren's venom was a paralytic toxin, not powerful enough to kill, but it'd stun. It wasn't the venom that spelt death, it was getting pulled into the water afterwards. No swimming=drowning. He the pulls back, moving to take Leonardo into the water with him. A loud shrill hiss sounded from the siren as he submerged again, water becoming restless, splashing everywhere.

Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

He faked his paralyzation, falling limp. He grabbed onto the ledge when he tried to pull him under, throwing Leo and Jace onto the dry floor. "I know a lot about your kind, you know." He pulled back the shoulder parts of his jacket, revealing that he made the gauntlets cover his shoulders.

Esper Alucard Esper Alucard Demonhunter Demonhunter WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Luke glared over at Baron then walked close to him only inches away from Baron's back. Luke then grabbed the handle of the sword and pulled it out of his throat from the back of his neck. While he got the sword out some of Baron's blood got on Luke's chest, "Quit goofing off or else I'm going to send you to the principles office... Now just stay here while I go get cleaned up." Luke threw his sword to the side then walked over to the fish boy. He put his hand on his shoulder and shook him, "Hey kid?" When the kid didn't answer he walked back over to Baron, "What do you know about him?" Before Baron even answered Luke got distracted and looked over at the commotion. He then ran over to the boys and examined their bodies, "What the hell happened!?"

Last edited:
The man didn't seem impressed by his introduction, instead choosing to walk behind him and extract the sword. By the way he talked he sounded like some type of teacher. Weirdo. He threw his sword off to the side. Brushing off his outfit, he bent down and retrieved the sword, wiping it down with a cloth from his pocket. Then taking a little time to soak up some of the blood he got on his uniform. Satisfied with his work, he sheathed the sword back on his back. In that time, the man asked him a question, but didn't even stay around for him to answer. 'Hmm.' Baron thought. 'Seems he's got quite a bit on his plate, juggling all this.' Fixing his hat, he walked over to the pool, not having had payed attention to something that didn't concern him. "What happened?" He asked out loud, surveying the two on the floor. KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray Esper Alucard Esper Alucard Demonhunter Demonhunter

Last edited:
Jace was PISSED by this point. A rather loud hiss echoed as his fins flared out. He didn't know what was going on, he was just dropped in this school yesterday, told to fit in and now he had no idea why he was yanked out of the only pool of water in the building. This was nothing more than a temper tantrum.

The fins on Jace's ears pin as he lets out a ear splitting scream, loud enough to rupture eardrums and cause immense pain, the water on the ground began heating to scalding tempratures as he begins pulling water to himself to try and get back in the pool.
KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

"I tried to talk, but i was instead fished INTO the water. I know what he is, so he's probably unlucky and hasnt had much commun-" Leonardo covered his ears "Damn animal!" He was annoyed by loud or high pitched things, such as Dog Whistles or Fire Alarms.

Demonhunter Demonhunter WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

"Look just calm--- AHHH!" Luke was stopped abruptly by the sirens scream. He closed his eyes and was roaring and groaning in pain covering his ears. Luke looked up at the Siren and was starting to change again. He felt his patience slipping away and his will power to control the animalistic side in him, especially when he heard another student call the fish boy a "Damn Animal!", it was only a matter of time before he ripped the siren to shreds and stay stuck like that permanently.

Baron didn't get an answer to his question. Instead, he got an earful of an unbearable scream. Shocked, pain erupted through his head, ears sensitive to the intrusion. His knees felt weak and he dropped to one knee, unable to cope. He brought his hands up to try to cover from the attack. His thoughts scattered, not knowing what else to do. Demonhunter Demonhunter Esper Alucard Esper Alucard KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Leonardo quickly shot a snowball onto Jace's face with his Gauntlets, hoping it would stop him trying to make the entire gym into something you'd hear putting a mic up to a speaker. He got up "Quick! Out of the room!" He ran to the door, opening it for the others

Jace cuts the noise, snorting deciding to turn on Baron for the moment. The water in the pool slaps against the ledge violently, spraying like a sea wave but instead it was just scalding water which split up into floating bubbles. Water, when presented under the right amount of pressure, could slash through metal.

Sirens were utterly terrifying when backed into a corner, and that happened to be exactly how Jace felt. Cornered, angry and confused. His dorsal fin erects, making himself look far bigger as he decends back into the pool. Water shooting in everywhich direction, sheering holes in the walls.

Esper Alucard Esper Alucard KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Luke started to tune everyone out first Baron, then Leo, then lastly Jace. He got up slowly then went over to the pools ledge, then finally he dived in the water. He swam to Jace ignoring the pain that was felt all over his body. Once he got to arms length he grabbed Jace's throat and growled.

oooooohhh getting in the water with a siren... big mistake. His gills were at his ribs. he didn't need his windpipe to breathe at the moment. He hisses, needle like teeth showing in pure and utter fear before once more letting out one of those horrid shreiks. However since he was in the water, it ripples the surface, deafening when in the water with him.

He quickly moves his barbs to jam right into the other man's forearm. Paralytic toxin should have began to stun Luke as he moves to pull the barb back, slashing and tearing with it violently. If he could just get him to let go. Sirens hunted some of the most dangerous creatures on earth Surely a halfbreed wouldn't be too much trouble in his own territory.

KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray

Leonardo looked into the moment, before looking at Baron "Welp, he's gone. I'd love to chat, but i dont want to be fish food." He began to walk away, his horn was longer, almost completed with the sharp point

Baron felt the pain subside, and a ringing started in his ears. Hot water sizzled against him, splashing coming from the pool. The man was now wrestling with whatever that fishy thing was. It looked like it was trying to sting him or something. Shit was bad. Finding a little strength, he reached in his pack and pulled out the collapsible rod. Whatever was going on, this would end it. Baron shakily rises, starting to spin the rod in his hand. With a flick, he tossed it out of his hand and toward the struggling two. It extended almost instantly, the spinning blades slicing most of his hand to sectioned pieces. Activating his powers, he made sure the hand came back together, and willed for the blades to just incapacitate the combatants, hopefully it would slice them apart and he could then stabilize them and put them together peacefully. KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray Demonhunter Demonhunter (Think fast spinning fan blade of death coming at you)

Luke snapped out of it when his hand got chopped off and everything was starting to go back to "Normal". Luke looked around and sighed closing his eyes and biting his lips. Luke was simply waiting until the venom wore off so he could jump out of the water and get away from the fish boy. Luke figured this was the best time to try to talk some sense into him. He concentrated on the fish boy's head and went into his head, "Just calm down... We aren't trying to hurt you... I lost control, but maybe if you let us go then we can help each other... You can trust me."

Jace spooks as things got all... strange. Either way his throat was released and he was let to go back down into the deep end of the pool. Jace's mind was a bit of a haze, all frayed and confused. He winces at the bruising on his throat from Luke's grip, shaking it off for a split second.

He was confused, had no idea why everyone was against him. He was just doing what Sirens did. They pulled people into the water and dragged them down. Where the hell am i?was the only recognizable thought in his head

He walked over to the pool. Quickly reaching into the water and pulling Luke out. Growling to himself softly as he forms a spear. Holding it near the point as he holds the shaft towards the siren. Implying for him to grab it while he waited for a response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back