• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

EmeraldThe man with the masterplan.
upload_2017-4-16_23-25-31.png

“A-a date? Erm…I mean…if you want, I guess I could free up some time…y-yes, I’d like that.”

He manages to stutter out some words just as the bell starts ringing. Saved by the bell, almost. He jolts as he hears it, as if he forgot about the world around him except for what was happening in the gazebo.

“Well, I guess it’s time for class. Should…should we talk more about this later?”

He says, beaming at her. He has never been asked on a date before, and he was somewhat excited about the activity. He wasn’t sure of what to do, though. All he knows is machines, not people. How was he ever going to impress a princess on a date?
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

IMG_2380.JPG

Vyras face immediately lit up as she hugged him tightly around the neck before immediately pulling away. Letting go of him with an embarrassed look as she cleared her through and brushed some hair out of her face. "I-I'm happy you said yes." She said in a softer more professional tone to him before she realized the bell was going off and looked around. "I-I guess it's time for class." She said before remembering the bottle of wine. "Think your little robot can hold onto this for me throughout the day?" She asked curiously hopping he would say yes because in all honestly she had no were to put it
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Fallon blushed. No one had ever called her pretty before. "...Thanks...You know, you're just really adorable with that scarf and how caring you are..."
Smoke blushed and leaned towards Fallon. He gave her an Eskimo kiss before kissing her cheek. Smokes face became a deep scarlet color.
"You like the scarf?" He asked feeling the soft gray material.

upload_2017-4-16_23-57-47.png

Zoltar blushes once more as he receives one of the biggest hugs he has ever had. After she pulls away, he coughs slightly to clear his throat.

“Erm…yeah, sure. I’ll have him store it in my room – I don’t think the teachers would like it if I carried around a bottle of wine. Proto, take this to my fridge. And don’t let the teachers see you.”

As he says this, Proto beeps after grabbing the bottle and zooms off in the direction of the dormitories. As Proto does that, Zoltar stands up and offers a hand down to her.

“Well, shall we go then? I believe we actually have the same class today, so I guess we could just walk and talk…although, I hear the teacher is quite strict with rules…perhaps I could fly us there?”

"I guess I have little issue with you joining my class. What would you recommend I start off with? After all, I...I've never taught before. Not in practice."

To be honest, he has never taught before even in theory. Don't worry about how he got the job. It's probably legal. While Josie's stare was unnerving, to say the least, yet calm and cool, Kage had a look of ice in his own eyes. As his demonic red eyes fell across his new class, he remembered all their faces. Not before long he had memorized who they were, in case he needed to chase them down or if he needed to dispense detentions or something. Kage also just realized that it was Easter - he had never celebrated it before, or celebrated anything now that he thinks about it.

h2h0e h2h0e

IMG_2380.JPG

Vyra smiled and gently took his hand and used to it get up. She didn't let go of his hand for a second after she was up but soon let go as she spoke. "That sounds nice." She told him happily as she gently grabbed his arm and started to gently pull him towards the gym area. "Come on we wouldn't want to be late. Plus we aren't that far from it so I'm sure we can walk." She told him with a smile

He only looked around the room. Though after deciding everyone was a safe distance from the target he would form a few spears in his hands. Starting to throw them with pin point accuracy in the center of the target...It was obvious that he wasn't training at his aim from the show. Though he would be starting to sweat after a couple minutes of throwing and forming the spears.

LukeWayland.jpg

Luke arrives at the school around noon on his black motorcycle and parks it. He takes off his gear and sets it on his bike. He then walks to the martial arts room and sets his stuff down. Luke decides to start training by himself, but before he does he looks around making sure no one was around to see him. He takes off his jacket then his shirt and starts his training. After some training he then goes over to the mirror panting heavily. He looks down at his stomach and closes his eyes as flashes of his past and the gunshot come back haunting him. In anger he smashes the mirror and roars so loud that the whole school could hear as his face changes. His eyes glow a yellowish/orange as black veins creep up his eyes and his fangs grow along with his claws. He backs away from the mirror and looks at the ground around him with shattered glass. He then looks at his fist that were now covered in blood from punching the mirror. ((Hope everyone enjoys my guys starter and this is open for anyone to react to.))

Last edited:
upload_2017-4-17_11-28-28.png

Zoltar blushes as he realizes his hand was being held a little longer than he thought it would be. While he shoots Vyra a smile, he is in a war at the moment – his feelings versus his career. He feels like he should go on a date with Vyra, yet he also feels like he shouldn’t – after all, he’s a middle class kid, son of a scientist while she was a princess of a realm not really focused on technology. As she pulls him along, though, he decides to dispel these thoughts and just focus on the now.

“Yeah…but it’s fun to fly! But yeah, we could walk. I don’t mind.”

He says with his usual suave smile that he flashes at Vyra.

He continues to throw the spears into the target for the next 5 minutes or so. The sweat continuing to bead on his forehead as well as his face starting to grow pale. Which was then followed by a single spear flying high and missing the target. Hitting the wall which was a good 30 feet behind it and sticking inside it. Above most kids height at least. Though after it landed and he made sure no-one was hit by it he let each spear dissipate. Sighing to himself as he started to look around, seeing if a teacher was actually here or if he had managed to be late to class.

IMG_2380.JPG

"Well yeah I can see that but you gotta remember, my robes aren't exactly the best clothes to be flying in. I wouldn't want to get cold from the air." She said to him happily as she continued to pull him along. Walking by his side as they neared the big gym building where her class was. "So you have the same class as me?" She asked curiously as she walked with him kinda hopping he did so she could talk with him and get to know him more. Though she couldn't help but feel that he was unsure about this date, was it because he loved technology, and she loved nature? Was it because she was a princess and he was a scientist? Or was it simply because he didn't want to date and just wanted a friend? Whatever it was she just hopped it was her brain playing tricks on her or something

upload_2017-4-17_15-15-8.png

Zoltar nods as he understands why Vyra didn’t want to fly. It was reasonable – it was cold in the sky, especially since it was still Spring. As he listens to Vyra talking to him, he nods in agreement.

“Apparently. It is weird, though – I thought we were different years. I guess I could be wrong, though.”

As he says this he checks his watch again then speeds up slightly. Not so much that Vyra is left in the dust, of course, but it’s like they both said – they wouldn’t want to be late.

Smoke blushed and leaned towards Fallon. He gave her an Eskimo kiss before kissing her cheek. Smokes face became a deep scarlet color.
"You like the scarf?" He asked feeling the soft gray material.

Fallon was pretty sure she was blushing, and hardcore at that. Especially after Smoke kissed her."Of course! I cant think of one person who doesn't!"

"I guess I have little issue with you joining my class. What would you recommend I start off with? After all, I...I've never taught before. Not in practice."

To be honest, he has never taught before even in theory. Don't worry about how he got the job. It's probably legal. While Josie's stare was unnerving, to say the least, yet calm and cool, Kage had a look of ice in his own eyes. As his demonic red eyes fell across his new class, he remembered all their faces. Not before long he had memorized who they were, in case he needed to chase them down or if he needed to dispense detentions or something. Kage also just realized that it was Easter - he had never celebrated it before, or celebrated anything now that he thinks about it.

h2h0e h2h0e
"Probably with how you aren't one to take any crap. Maybe take them to the arena and battle some of them two by two, letting the rest watch, or all at once." Josie shrugged. "It's up to you." Josie walked into the classroom and waited for the students and Kage.

After catching his breath for a good few minutes and letting color regain in his face he wipes his brow of sweat before starting to make his way to the classroom. Taking a good few minutes before arriving and looking around.

A student entered the room, and Josie looked at him. She nodded slightly and looked back out the window.

He only raises an eyebrow as he saw the teacher...At least that's what he assumed she was look back out the window. Before scanning around the room and sitting down against one of the walls. Forming a dagger in his hand before starting to twirl it around with ease.

Kage checks his watch, and makes a note of the time.

"Well, I'll think I'll do a one-on-one combat match. I'll be able to properly get to know their powers, that way."

He says, looking at the students coming in. He wasn't sure about them - after all, he only cares how good their combat abilities are. If they are good in battle, then he'll like them. Otherwise...well, we don't like to talk about the 'otherwise'.

((So just to let everyone know if you guys are interacting with my character can you tag me in it so I know it's directed towards me? Please and thank you.))

He looked at the two teachers in the room before standing once more. Tossing the dagger up as it vanishes. Walking over to the one he could only assume would be leading the course.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald "Excuse me sir. When is it class should be starting around? If I may ask that of you."

Baron clapped his hands together. "Well! I don't really know any necromancers, but I think it's just about time for class!" He then started a long stride, pointing his right hand forward as he walked, his grin present again. "Let's gooo!" He started leading the way to the gym. Esper Alucard Esper Alucard zenreaper zenreaper

"I would've liked to have started it by now, but not everyone is here."

Kage didn't seem happy by it, either. He hates it when students disobey him - they make his job harder, after all.

Kallo Kallo

He nods at the response. As he then goes back to one of the walls and sits back down. Forming another dagger before starting to twirl it around again waiting for others to finally arrive.

Fallon realized that the bell had rung for class. She stood up, and motioned to Smoke to take her hand. She teleported both of them to the mess hall and followed the Leo without him noticing, of course, and made it to class on time. She sat down next to Smoke and waited for the rest of the class. She looked around. There were two adults, one being the headmistress, who she recognized on sight from her weapons, and who she assumed to be the teacher. The teacher was talking to another student.
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back