• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

Meanwhile, a black-haired man had just entered the combat training area.

He was quite tall, and was currently wearing a plain black T-shirt with dark blue jeans and an elaborate trenchcoat-esque jacket. In preparation for class, he decides to take the jacket off, revealing a red dragon tattoo on his right arm and his large muscles. After tossing it on a wooden bench, he takes out a cigarette from his jean pocket and lights it with his finger. He heads over to the storage cupboard and pulls out two metal goalposts, and places them at both ends of the arena. He decided to take it easy on the class today - football. He never liked sports himself, but if his classes weren't 'fun', he wouldn't be surprised if some of the more...'unenthused' students started skipping class.

After that, he just waits on the bell to ring.

h2h0e h2h0e

"Ah, I see. You mean like, knowing-you're-better-than-yourself-yesterday type of thing?" Fallon looked down at the floor, than back at Smoke. Why did he have to be so adorable all the time!?!
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss
"Yeah I guess. Yesterdays version of me can eat it." Smoke joked. His scarf seemingly slid up on his face covering his mouth and nose.
"You're so pretty. With your fox ears and tail..." Smoke said softly.

IMG_2380.JPG

Vyra smiled and nodded. "Yeah the architecture is that old yet still new looking type. The monistary is very well maintained. That about the only time we have modern tech on the grounds is to make sure the place is still in good condition." She told him happily as she looked over to him. Hearing him saying he'd never been to the north she smiled. "Maybe you and I can go some time! I could show you the monastery and how I live and then I could go see where you live!" She said rather excitedly to him
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

EmeraldThe man with the masterplan.
upload_2017-4-13_23-1-58.png

Zoltar looks at her, being so excited about the concept of them going to each other’s houses. He’d be a monster to refuse her now, after saying how much he’d like to go up North. Besides, he actually liked that idea.

“Yeah, sure! I don’t know when I’d have time to, though. Maybe the school holidays?”

Zoltar would have to check with his dad first, but he was certain that his dad wouldn’t mind. He’s old enough now to go on his own to places. As he looks at her excited smiles, he couldn’t help to have his heart warmed. Smiling back, he casually checks his watch.

“Say, I was certain we were meant to be in class by now, but I haven’t heard the bell ring…I wonder what’s up. I hope I haven’t made you late for lesson.”
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

"'Change up routine' Are you trying to recruit us for something? Because i'm not one for popularity." He rested his head on the palm of his hand "Bloody hell, when does lunch end?"

Baron shook his head and laughed "No, no! Nothing like that, just saying different things help spice things up. With me, making a new act or trying something new is real special. It's adds a new side to yourself, knowing you can do MORE than you knew you could." Baron said with a spark in his eyes, speaking passionately. "Not one for popularity? How come? Don't like the spotlights on you, everyone entranced and watching? I can already think of something mesmerizing: An act of fire, and ice, and lightning itself, dancing with the elements at your fingertips, nature on full display. It would be beautiful, you'd definitely sell out the show. But hey, like I said, I'm not a recruiter, just a very passionate person." He started tilting his head to and fro, as if some distant melody was caught on his head and he had to move along with it. Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

IMG_2380.JPG

Vyra smiled and nodded excitedly. "I would really enjoy that!" She told him before Giving him an uhoh look as she thought about it. "I think we were supposed to be in class by now." She said before immediately shaking her head and smiling at him. "Don't apologize. If anything I'm the one that made you late to class." She said softly to him

upload_2017-4-14_21-43-49.png

“Well, I’m sure the school won’t mind the odd lesson missed, with us being such good students. You never know, maybe they’ll place us on detention together!”

He says jokingly since he knows they are in completely different grades. Still, it would make it tolerable if it were the case.

“Well, if we are already late, there’s not much further penalty in not showing up at all! Still, I do wonder…I haven’t heard the bell, so I wonder if we’re getting the afternoon off or something.”

Just as he finishes saying that, he notices his glasses flashing red in his pocket.

“Ah, Proto has located some wine for you! Although, I wouldn’t recommend drinking it now…wouldn’t look good turning up for class late AND drunk, after all.”

He says with a smirk, as his hand glows with powerful rift energies. A second later, he summons Proto to him, who had located a bottle of wine and a single glass.

“Here you go, Vyra.”

(I officially hate my luck right now...Never received a notification saying this page was still alive...So where the heck is everyone .-.)
He walked away from the lunchroom after a few minutes. Starting to make his way towards the training area while looking around. Going for an open target as he prepares a few spears.

"Well i can only imbue one thing at a time, so if you want flaming swords, go ask someone else." He thought for a moment "Do any of you know any necromancers?"

IMG_2380.JPG

(Sorry I keep forgetting ;~; )

Vyras eyes immediately lit up at the sight of the bottle. "Oh my god thank you!" She said immediately hugging him tightly before gently taking the bottle of wine and the glass. "Oh come on one glass won't hurt before class." She said as she poured the glass of wine then set the bottle down and taking a sip of the wine with a happy smile. "Mmm he got the good kind too." She said to him softly as she unknowing leaned into him resting her head on his shoulder as she gently swirled the wine around before taking another drink

"Yeah I guess. Yesterdays version of me can eat it." Smoke joked. His scarf seemingly slid up on his face covering his mouth and nose.
"You're so pretty. With your fox ears and tail..." Smoke said softly.

Fallon blushed. No one had ever called her pretty before. "...Thanks...You know, you're just really adorable with that scarf and how caring you are..."

upload_2017-4-16_16-59-52.png

As Vyra hugs him, Zoltar almost gasps in surprise. He definitely wasn’t expecting a hug from Vyra for getting her some wine.

“Well, Proto would only get the best for you.”

He says with a sultry tone and his suave smile. He is almost surprised at how friendly Vyra is acting around him, since no-one has really ever done it before. Unsure of himself, he awkwardly moves his arms behind him since he isn’t quite sure where to stick them especially with Vyra now being so close to him.

IMG_2380.JPG

Vyra smiled as she nodded while taking another sip of wine. "Mhm he did get the best kind they make." She said softly. Suddenly she blushed a little having just realized how she was sitting with him but didn't pull away. She figured that he was allowing it for now so she figured she could sit with him until he didn't want to sit like this anymore. Sighing softly as she glanced at him then away again before taking another drink of wine and relaxing

Last edited:
upload_2017-4-16_18-45-25.png

Zoltar, to his own distaste, realizes he is becoming uncomfortable. Not physically uncomfortable, although his arms were aching a bit due to the awkward placing of them, but more mentally uncomfortable. He has never been this close to someone before, especially someone who he got on so well with.

Yet, at the same time, it felt right to him. As odd as it sounded to Zoltar, he was happy with this. After a minute or so, he shifts his arm to bring a bit more comfort to him, but in such a way that he ends up resting against Vyra’s side. He doesn’t quite realize what he did, but oh well. Mistakes happen.

“Well, Proto is designed for logistics more than anything else. If you want, I could build you something like it, or anything? I don’t mind helping out a good friend, and besides – it’s quite fun to design and build something.”

He says, looking down at Vyra.

IMG_2380.JPG

She smiled and relaxed more until she felt his hand gently against her side which made her blush gently as she leaned against him more. Smiling as she looked up at him and spoke. "It's a kind gesture but I'll have to refuse it. I'd love to accept it but I wouldn't want to get to attatched to it and end up using it 24/7." She said softly as she smiled up at him before relaxing her head on his shoulder once more

Last edited:
upload_2017-4-16_19-26-52.png

“Yeah, I can see why you’d say that. While there isn’t wrong with technology, it is sometimes better to just ask for help from a friend or something. You can always rely on a good friend 24/7.”

He says, with a kind and warm smile. When he says ‘a good friend’ he clearly is referring to himself, since Vyra is the only friend he really has. Or at least, has had such a good first impression with.

“While I do rely on Proto for some things, I do recognize the boons of a good friendship…”

He says, referring to Vyra. He notices something stir within him…something he has never felt before. Maybe he is becoming ill or something.

IMG_2380.JPG

Vyra immediately smiled more and nodded. "Yeah. I can agree with that," she said softly before blushing and asking a question. "Hey... have you ever thought of being in a relationship?" She asked him casually. She knew it was an awkward question to ask him but she wanted to know if the super genius had ever had a girlfriend. She knew she had never had a boyfriend so... maybe if he hadn't had one, he'd be willing to try out going on a date with her or something.

upload_2017-4-16_22-16-10.png

Zoltar almost chokes on his own breath as he hears her ask him the question. Zoltar’s cheeks flare up until they were the colour of Proto’s outer bodywork, as he stutters nervously.

“Er…I don’t…I’m not in one. I wasn’t really looking for a relationship so I never really bothered with flirting and all of that. Besides, who would want to date me? Everyone thinks I prefer machines over people so…you know. Why…why do you ask?”

Zoltar’s heart starts beating considerably faster as well. With Vyra at his chest, it is possible she could hear it thump, too.

Meanwhile, a black-haired man had just entered the combat training area.

He was quite tall, and was currently wearing a plain black T-shirt with dark blue jeans and an elaborate trenchcoat-esque jacket. In preparation for class, he decides to take the jacket off, revealing a red dragon tattoo on his right arm and his large muscles. After tossing it on a wooden bench, he takes out a cigarette from his jean pocket and lights it with his finger. He heads over to the storage cupboard and pulls out two metal goalposts, and places them at both ends of the arena. He decided to take it easy on the class today - football. He never liked sports himself, but if his classes weren't 'fun', he wouldn't be surprised if some of the more...'unenthused' students started skipping class.

After that, he just waits on the bell to ring.

h2h0e h2h0e
Josie realized that the student wasn't coming, so she decided to check in with a newer faculty member. She walked into her office and opened a low cabinet, which held some of her inventions. She grabbed her hoverboard (really, it flies, and fast) and walked toward the office door. She opened it, and mounted her hoverboard, and shot toward the new teacher's office. (In the process, she knocked over the demon who had just signed the paper. Josie didn't even think to look back, she knew, even if he was a wimp, he'd be fine. Josie knew a lot of things the students didn't expect. Like how the demon actually wasn't a wimp.)
Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

As Josie does that, Kage was just leaving the sports area (where his office is located). He was about to check in with Josie why the bell hasn't rung yet as he sees her zoom towards him on her hoverboard. He didn't know why she liked her toys so much, but he didn't mind, he guesses. People are entitled to whatever pleases them, he supposes.

To make the situation go a bit quicker, he decides to teleport closer to her.

"Josie. Why hasn't the bell rang yet? My class is almost over, now."

h2h0e h2h0e

IMG_2380.JPG

Vyra immediately blushed as she felt his heartbeat in his chest. It was clear he was nervous about her question which made her hesitant to ask her question. "W-w-well...... I-I was wondering if.... you'd maybe w-want to.......... go on a date.......... with me?" She asked him nervously and quietly. Her heart was now racing as well as she held onto him tightly nervous of his answer.

As Josie does that, Kage was just leaving the sports area (where his office is located). He was about to check in with Josie why the bell hasn't rung yet as he sees her zoom towards him on her hoverboard. He didn't know why she liked her toys so much, but he didn't mind, he guesses. People are entitled to whatever pleases them, he supposes.

To make the situation go a bit quicker, he decides to teleport closer to her.

"Josie. Why hasn't the bell rang yet? My class is almost over, now."

h2h0e h2h0e

"Today," Josie said as she dismounted, "Is a holiday. It is Easter. Also, you are a new teacher. You do not know the schedule yet. Anyway the bell should ring in," She counted down with her fingers, and the church bells rang across campus. "There you go. That is the signal of the beginning of your class, Kage."
She looked behind her as the stampede of students came their way. "Anyway," Josie looked back. "Do you mind if I help you teach your first class, show you how it's done, maybe?" When it came to the teachers, Josie was much more laid back. She still had that unnerving look in her eyes, but she felt more comfortable. She could almost relax.
(Yes, we have class on Easter. This is a very strange school, if you haven't noticed.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back