• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

Getting to relax a moment in a dark room felt rather soothing for Mikage before he could hear the voice over the intercom. He was far from thrilled about being called on again though as much as he wanted to ignore it he would need to go there. Maybe he could just go to his room if he could head in the right direction. Since being new to this place he really didn't know his way around yet but then again he was getting to know some of it. playing his game system though he paused and decided he better do as the rules he was given. He was suppose to be go there it was just how. Mikage got to his feet after he found a save point so he could turn it off for the moment. Walking and playing a game always caused him to walk into something after all. Leaving the darkened class room he started in a rough direction to where he thought the office was. It was going to take him a while to find it anyways so he guessed. "the room must be labeled.. so I'll know when I see it." he mumbled to himself as he headed on his way.
Mikage took much longer to get to the office then it should have having gotten lost on the way again. Though he did find the library in the process which was nice. A quite place he could hide away in to play his game and keep in the dark if need be. Though when he did find it all he could see was light coming from the door way. It stopped him in his tracks. vampire don't do sun light so was it sunlight or just the light in the room. So far he kept out of the light coming from the windows and even got himself turned around because of it. "hey..! I'm.. um.. here." he stated from outside the room.
h2h0e h2h0e

"This swords name means. 'The servant'" he unsheathed the blade ,which was incredibly long and like the sheath the metal was inscribed with many many runes, showing the inscription on the blade. It read 'till the end of the earth, I will follow you'. "This sword is inscribed with runes that allow it to return to the last place its master slept. Seeing as I'm the last of my family I am now its master. I found it in my bed when I went back to my dorm earlier. The runes also serve as a gate to a realm known as Agartha...its basically the waiting place where the souls of demigods like me wait to be reincarnated so if I was to intentionally use its full power I could draw out the spirits and have them aid me."
Esper Alucard Esper Alucard WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Last edited:
EmeraldThe man with the masterplan.
upload_2017-4-12_23-15-38.png

“Wine…? Hmm…I believe you aren’t allowed alcohol on school premises, so it may take a while. Proto – fetch a glass of Northern wine.”

Immediately after saying that, Proto dashes off, in ball form, to find a glass of wine. The poor robot’s circuits are almost fried as it attempts to locate some alcohol in a school, and it is forced to go into a nearby town or something to try and find it.

“In the meantime…what should we chat about?”

Zoltar smiles his trademark suave smile as he thinks about what to talk about next. He doesn’t usually get into situations like these, so he isn’t exactly sure what to discuss. He didn’t think Vyra would want him to bore her with science, after all.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
Listening to Asura's explanation, Baron widened his eyes and whistled. "Wow. That's pretty amazing. Must come in pretty handy in a fight. Makes me feel kinda ordinary just being able to be sliced and diced. Course, I can use my ability on other things and people too, but still. Amazing. Say, shouldn't we be getting to class?" Esper Alucard Esper Alucard zenreaper zenreaper

"Other people? I'd love to keep my arm ON" He rubbed his wrist just thinking about it. He was starting to like Baron, but he saw any friendship possibly going an odd direction, mainly because he called Asura 'Hot stuff'.

Baron rubbed the back of his head and grinned. "Yuuuup! I can concentrate and use it on other things. For instance, if I cut off your arm, it'd stop bleeding shortly and I could either reattach it, or stick it somewhere else, like surgeon it on a wall. You'd be able to move it around like normal, just attached to a wall. Real fun with food, cutting half a carrot and 'sewing' it on to someone's forehead. Hahaha. Or switch out your head for someone else's and you can control each other's bodies! I haven't used it much, people don't exactly appreciate such a macabre ability. Makes them uncomfortable, thinking it might fail or stop working in the middle of it. Never failed me so far, but if it stopped working while I was doing one of my dances, I'd be pretty screwed." Baron finished with a light chuckle. "I actually discovered it because I was trying out juggling swords and..Welp. Sliced my hands off." He wiggled his digits. "Pretty horrific, but after that, cuts were never as deep, blood never flowed as much, and cuts closed after I reattached things. Strange, but gave me lots of opportunity to learn more about blades."

He revoked the Arc Imbuement on his guitar, and started playing the Smash Bros U theme to hide the groaning metal "Do you guys game?" He kept his visual focus on his guitar, but was ready to answer them.

Barons eyes seemed to take on a wilder quality at this information. Almost crazed. "Oh yeah? Metal arms are cool and all but can they do this?" And with that, Baron pulled out a curved sword from his back and waved it a few times. He reversed the motion and sliced under his right arm, severing it completely. He threw the sword in the air along with the arm. With his left hand he grabbed the arm and quickly lifted it to his right temple, attaching it like a horn. The sword started its decent and he grabbed it with his new head-arm. Using its momentum he swing it down and cut off his left arm. Lifting it up in the air like a chef with a piece of meat, he flung the sword back up in the air. Grabbing the arm like the last he attaches it to his left temple, completing his arm-horns. The sword falls past his face and he extends a foot. The blade sinks in to his foot, the handle sticking up. "Ta-da! I've got antlers! How cool is that?! Look at this!" Baron moved his arms up and down in a curled motion, mimicking a T-Rex's tiny arms. "Blargh!! I'm an Armosaurus! Hahaha! Isn't this awesome?!" Baron arms continued the motion, almost like arms or antennae of a praying mantis. To any sane person, Baron would probably look like a complete psychopath. zenreaper zenreaper Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

When baron was waving the sword around, he began to play a dance styled tune (Dante acquires Lucifer). "This is insane..." he said as you attached the arms to your head. "Too bad a normal mother throwing a birthday party would probably turn you down instantly..."

"...no..they can't do that...but I sure as hell wish they could!." Asura spoke in a laugh "man you would be one hell of a party guest!"Asura liked things that would usually turn a persons stomach. Possibly due to his natural inclination to bloody battles. His home countries entire army ethic was fight, die, reincarnation, rinse and repeat.
(Don't you hate it when you hit send but the message doesn't)

Baron nodded his head. "Yup. Probably. But I don't do birthday parties, just alongside the freak show and other acts. And yeah! I love a good party! Singing and dancing, music and food, games also! I love games now that you mentioned it! Especially games of skill and dexterity." Baron went on, motioning with his hands. He went to fiddle with a dagger but realized his hands were too high. Smile leaving his face, he concentrated and looked up. His arms detached themselves and floated down, towards their original places. Back to normal, he stretched. "Whoo! Haven't done that in a while. Another thing is if they've been cut I can control them, but if they're in their normal spots I have to cut them before I can move em around. By the way, anything surprising you guys have learned about your abilities through trial and error?" Esper Alucard Esper Alucard zenreaper zenreaper

"Yes..not exactly about my powers but my runes. I learned that my runes are extremely versatile and a single changed line in their drawing process can change their effect completely." He spoke matter-of-factly this time

Lucia decided to head back to her dorm room instead of the mess hall, mostly so she could check up on Iria and so she could retrieve the original copy of her class schedule, since the version she'd copied down onto a blank sheet of her own had been burnt to ash. By now Iria had probably either gotten stuck somewhere, or had tired herself out of Lucia's assumptions were correct. In this case, it was actually both, as Iria was still stuck under Lucia's bed, and had tired herself out quite a while ago, not that Lucia would know. She paused outside the door, thinking for a moment that her roommate could possibly be in there. Avoiding having to interact with them would likely be preferable, but, on the other hand, she wanted to get into her dorm room. She opened the door ever so slightly, peeking in. There were...two people in the dorm room? One was her roommate for sure, but the other one however...looked somewhat familiar, but wasn't someone whom she knew or cared about in the slightest. Drat. Well, regardless she was going to go in there. She quietly and quickly slipped into the room, darting over to her bed and ducking down beside it in what could be somewhat considered an attempt to hide, but was really nothing more than her leaning down and searching through her belongings. "Where is that darn paper? I know I put it in here somewhere..."

"I learned that i can imbue Bullets in a gun" Leonardo said with a grin. He remembered using an Ice Wall from a bullet to scare a criminal once. He chuckled after the thought

IMG_2380.JPG

Vyra immediately smiled and spoke. "What's your home like?" She asked almost instantly. That was one thing she always wanted to know about. What was it like in other places and homes? It was always what she wanted to hear from new friends, to find out how there life at home is, what there home is like and stuff
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

upload_2017-4-13_14-43-48.png

“My home..? Well, my dad and I live alone in a pretty large mansion with a good few acres of private land. I guess that’s what a few generations of successful scientists will do for you. Erm…”

His brow furrows as he tries to think of what else to say.

“We have a fully equipped and stocked workshop as well, where we do our father and son activities. Have done pretty much since my birth. But other than that, not much else to say. My dad has been busy the last few years with projects at work, which is why I decided to get a dorm here at school.”

That, and of course the fact that this is a school that defies all science known to his dad. Zoltar isn’t sure how his dad would react if he found out he could create impossible amounts of temporary energy, or summon wormhole-like creations that allow his teleportation to work. As a result, he decided to keep it secret from him.

“What about you? Were you always at the monastery or did you spend time in a palace or something?”

IMG_2380.JPG

Vyra smiled as she spoke. "Well the monostary is our palace. That's the capital of our land and all of the royalty are monks like me." She told him as she looked around then to him. "I've seen some of the palaces in the northern kingdom but of course I've only ever lived at my monostary." She explained to him with a happy smile as she adjusted into a more relaxed sitting position next to him
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

upload_2017-4-13_15-23-1.png

Zoltar listens to Vyra with genuine intrigue as she explains about the monastery he lived in, and a bit about the royalty that reside there.

“Oh, interesting. I imagine the monastery you grew up in was beautiful? I’ve never been to the North myself, but I hear the architecture is wonderful.”

Zoltar says as he shifts his long legs to be a bit more comfortable. He never had any reason to visit the Northern Kingdom, since he had everything he wanted in Central, but he admits to himself that Vyra has fascinated him with what she has told him. Enough to warrant a visit, he thinks. Maybe he’ll go the next time he has some proper time off.

Meanwhile, the speedy little red robot had made its way to the nearest town and begun its search for wine. After all, the machine had been built with speed in mind, as well as complex thinking. It knows how to take a shortcut.

"'Change up routine' Are you trying to recruit us for something? Because i'm not one for popularity." He rested his head on the palm of his hand "Bloody hell, when does lunch end?"

"Oh? Thats cool." Smoke said twiddling his thumbs. "My Mom and my brother both like to paint..." He looked up at the ceiling and frowned.
"I like to paint, too. Basically anything that has to do with the right brain..." She smiled at Smoke. "What do you like to do?"

"I like to paint, too. Basically anything that has to do with the right brain..." She smiled at Smoke. "What do you like to do?"
Smoke thought for a moment. Then he said
"I'm not sure. I like to learn, get better at things, anything challenging I suppose..."
Smoke smiled back and sat up looking at Fallon. God shes pretty.

"Ah, I see. You mean like, knowing-you're-better-than-yourself-yesterday type of thing?" Fallon looked down at the floor, than back at Smoke. Why did he have to be so adorable all the time!?!
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back