• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted [OCC]

h2h0e

Landmaid
Last edited:
So we're allowed to just write our character's introductions on the main page of them their admission? Also I'm wondering if the school has a lot of students for it's size, or if it has little students for it's size so a lot of places would be rather empty?

Name Smoke
Nickname None
Age 12
Sexuality: Pansexual
Race Drakon Halfling
Origin Eastern Kingdom
Birthday May 22
Royal: Nope
Personality: Quiet, and a bit shy. However everyone who he has opened up to has found a loving and sweet kid. Hes innocent, but can be mischeivious.
Pet Peeve(s): Strict people. Rules. Introverts.
Backstory: Theres not much to it. He was born to a middle class family, like his Mother (The Emerald Herald) he can change into a dragon.
Appearance(s)View attachment 292023 View attachment 292024
Ability: Can transform into a dragon the size of a Humvee. In this form he has deadly claws and fangs. His skin is nearly impenetrable his only weak spot being his mouth. He can move 16 times faster than any human this makes up for his size compared to other dragons. He has a powerful jaw that can chew through metal.
Talent: He can cook pretty well. Also he can read people like a book and comfort people easily.
Grade 6
Crush: Yuuki Asuna thebrokendoll thebrokendoll (that ok?)
Bf/Gf: Nope

Theme Song (opt.)
Other? Nope
God damn Smoke is fast xD, I did some quick math usain bolt's average speed of 27.8 Mph times 16 comes out as 444.8 Miles per hour. It's just funny to see how insanely fast he is :D

God damn Smoke is fast xD, I did some quick math usain bolt's average speed of 27.8 Mph times 16 comes out as 444.8 Miles per hour. It's just funny to see how insanely fast he is :D
He run. He run good. But yeah, my character seems decently outclassed by everyone else. Just makes it more fun!

0.0 crap. Should I tone that down a bit? Also Smoke is like 11 so dont worry about fighting him. Hes a hatchling who can barely fly. :P

So we're allowed to just write our character's introductions on the main page of them their admission? Also I'm wondering if the school has a lot of students for it's size, or if it has little students for it's size so a lot of places would be rather empty?

Yes, you can just write you're character's intros, but they have to be like a start to a story, if you want an example, see mine. The second question I have literally no idea what you mean, but the school is a castle. That is the only limitation to the school. It can be as big or small as you would like, and it can be set up however you like. Just please don't argue over it.

Yes, you can just write you're character's intros, but they have to be like a start to a story, if you want an example, see mine. The second question I have literally no idea what you mean, but the school is a castle. That is the only limitation to the school. It can be as big or small as you would like, and it can be set up however you like. Just please don't argue over it.
Gotcha, thanks for answering. I'll start typing up my bit right away.

By the way, you guys can get started roleplaying. This roleplay is officially up and running!

Sorry for the lengthy post that was rather passive in it's description. Guess I really wanted to write a lot and the ideas kept coming. I haven't looked it over yet so please excuse any mistakes until I have the time to go back and edit it.

h2h0e h2h0e Am I allowed to submit another character for the rp? I am thinking of drafting up a sheet for a teacher who specializes in tactical magic, swordplay, and illusion.

h2h0e h2h0e Is it okay for a character to be over 59 if they are a race that lives longer than humans and are physically under 59 years of age by human standards?

.J. .J. Love your character sheet for Frey. The Mushi-shi inspiration is very well done. I think he and my teacher character, Takeshi, would get along well if they interacted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back