• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted [OCC]

Oh my sorry it took so long to come in here and comment, I'm a busy person lol I do have a job so I may be slow responding but I won't disappear without saying something.
Otherwise with my characters 'foresee ability' don't be afraid to ask if she can have some form of vision or what not that helps your characters progress I'm always open to ideas and willing to work with others ^ ^
Otherwise I've been trying to read and catch up but I figure the best place for me to start may be the mess hall lol So I shall have Lan wander there.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald At first, I thought your character was going to be a scientific male Samus for a while, until you began with the Eggman similarities (theme song, robot), and the wormhole magic? Sounds like UNLIMITED POWAAAAAH! I look forward to Roleplaying with you.

to be fair, Not-Captain Falcon would be a brill teacher for martial arts or something. He's basically Chuck Norris but on fire.

to be even fairer, we already have a combat teacher
also I want this to be a modern-ish school
Capitan Falcon's son could be the Flight instructor maybe?

but at this point In his life... he prooooobably couldn't fly anymore due to age
(no offense)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back