• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Smiling Critters RP (good god plz read I’m starving)

ChoozoX

🫡 5’3 but when I stand on my money I’m 5’3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I know this is a far stretch, but I’m still gonna toss this out there because I’m about to start crashing out if I don’t find someone to Rp this with me.

Yes, I’m looking for a Poppy Playtime Rp.

Now, I know. Ladies. Ladies. One at a time 🗿

As said I’ve been wanting to do a Smiling Critters rp for some time now and I finally just decided to just search on a whim to see if anyone else was interested, and if you are, then thank god you came to the right place because I’m your guy.

What Am I Looking For?
I’m looking for a Oc x Canon double up, sorry I don’t do Canon x Canon 😔 I know. Tomatoes, tomatoes. Hate me if you will.
I can also do Oc x Oc as I have a few Smiling Critters Oc I’d love to be put to use!
I’m advance to Novella. Depending on what my creativity is running off of, 9 times out of 10, I’m writing a good 5-6 paragraphs for a response. Not saying you have to match that exact measurement, but I’d love if my Rp partner is similar to writing in advance lit as I love to world build and explore throughout the rp and it’s very fun to read when you have a good paragraph and not just one sentence that explains nothing. Sorry, I don’t take one liners.
I would love for my Rp partner to be 18+ as I’m not a minor and I’m more comfortable rping and talking to people that are around my age!

Now to the nitty gritty. I really want to do a fun and wholesome Smiling Critter rp, the classic ban of misfits that explore the world and explore what it is with the means of friendship and love. I have plots that we can do, from serious, to not so serious. I love creating plots and just generally creating a story that’ll create a memory to look back on and probably laugh at.
If you want romance, I can happily give that to you! Horror? That too, adventure, most definitely that too.

Our OC’s coming into town to explore the world with the other critters just sound fun to me I won’t lie. I’ll play a canon character for you and you’ll do one for mine.

Rules
I do have a few rules for the dos and don’t of RPing with me!

☄️No one liners: I will genuinely crash out if someone sends me a blank response, please for my mental health—*explodes*

☄️Be 18: As stated, please 18+, I’m just comfortable chatting with people around my age.

☄️OOC: Iam most definitely OOC friendly. I love to chat, make memes, draw art for you, so if you’re not comfortable with OOC. Just hit me in the head with a pan and taze me and say no, I’ll shut the fuck up immediately and we can enjoy the pure silence of just response unless you do sumn crazy in the rp, then I’m gonna have to choke you out for FBI purposes.

☄️Pairings babygirl, pairings: I strictly came here to get some good fluff, that’s why I said Oc x Canon double up or Oc x Oc. I will throw you off a cliff if you come to me with anything platonic. I’m kidding. That’s allowed too, I’m just delusional. Both are welcomed, but know if your Oc go crazy, that mfs is officially mine so sign the marriage certificate.

☄️Am I coming on too strong? I hope not. Continue reading, ignore this.

☄️If anyone even remotely looks at this I can tell half of y’all are probably gonna choke me out and mention how you guys want CatNap. You can have him, ion want him.

☄️Melodramatic Oc: please no. I’ve had enough of those 😭 I just want to have a good day, not be bombarded with the crazy backstory of an OC’s trauma that appears out of nowhere. Well. Unless it’s good 🫦

That’s all I have for now! If you’re interested don’t be afraid to comment or just send me a DM!

This is ADORABLE WHAT?? As long as you're still looking, I'd love to give this a go! Coincidentally, this is (pretty much) exactly what I was looking for, so either this is fate or you're some kind of wizard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back