• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Small Town Slasher?

Pomtormo

Anime Mom
Hopefully my title has grabbed your attention! First of all Hi! I'm Toria. Brand new to this website but longtime roleplayer. I'm female, queer, and 24 and currently on mobile so sorry if the post isn't the nicest looking hahah. Now into the nitty gritty.

I'm a huge fan a horror movies and particularly slashers. And so I was wondering if some people would want to develope some sort of slasher comes to a small town around Halloween (you know to match the current season hahah) and wreaks havok on their peaceful little lives. But really I'm up for anything maybe secret satanic cult? Werewolves! I don't know I just really want to write! Love to see if there's any interest at all! Thanks for reading all this either way (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back