• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom small rp search!

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
Hello~!

Welcome to my little roleplay search. Hopefully you find something you're interested in and we can begin a kickass roleplay together.

A little about me and my posting schedule: I'm a college student working graveyard shifts 3-5 days a week. I live in the pacific time zone (west coast of the US). I try and get online/post once a day, but life gets in the way sometimes. You can expect a post, AT MINIMUM, once every few days!

What do I want in a roleplay? Honestly, all I ask for is doubling if doing OC/member, a paragraph at minimum for a response, and EQUAL effort in replies, especially if we're doubling!

On to some things I'd be interested in roleplaying~
Main cravings are marked **

movies
MCU ***
OCxPeter Parker(can play an array of canon characters for your double; just ask and I can let you know if I can play them!)
Karen PagexFrank Castle
Peter Parker and Tony Stark (platonic!)

tv shows
Brooklyn 99 ******
OCxJake ?
AmyxJake
OCxRosa

k-pop
BTS ***
OCxmember (preferably Seokjin, Jungkook, or Namjoon)
Jungkookxany member
JiminxYoongi
SeokjinxNamjoon

TWICE
OCxmember (preferably Momo or Jihyo)
MomoxSana

GOT7
OCxmember (preferably Jackson)

video games
Spider-Man PS4
PeterxMJ
PeterxOC