• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Small Group Percy Jackson RP ?

I prefer the option where our characters are just getting to know each other as well. Also, I'd be cool with a 50/50 split on camps. If we do that, and also decide to do the two newcomers and two experienced campers maybe we could have like a mentor system and also something along the lines of training quests that team up pairs of Romans and Greeks. I'd be a neat way of having our characters interact imo.

And I wouldn't mind playing a Roman!

I'll take the last roman then. I've never played a Roman Demigod before, might be fun o3o.

I really like Scoop's idea. But I don't know about the experienced campers. Just for the sake that this is for the long haul, I think everyone should start out new. That way we get to see everyone slowly learn, and become better throughout the expanse of the RP.

Hnnnng I see the title

I see a couple people I know

Then i see four being enough

*flails out sadly*

Then that's settled, and so is who will be in what camp.

Now, as far as I can tell the only main thing to discuss is our characters, and perhaps, if not now, very soon discuss exactly what it is that will get our characters together in the first place.

*excited flailing*

I've joined a couple large ones in the past that inevitably collapse but my hopes are high for this small one C:

I'm down for Greeks or Romans.

Honestly I like and know the Greek gods better, although I enjoy Roman culture.

scooptoot said:
Hey, Atom c:
And yea I'd be cool with that.
Totally not stalking you... Totally...

I don't mind. It's changing things up a bit, but us being in two different camps will make things separated to much. (Something I didn't consider till now.)

TheGossipLink said:
I don't mind. It's changing things up a bit, but us being in two different camps will make things separated to much. (Something I didn't consider till now.)
My first thought, keep in mind I'm the kind of person to keep up with multiple characters easily, would be for each of us to have a character in each camp.

I feel like that would be fun. Buuuut it depends on a lot of things really.

It would be fun, I'm one that likes to make multiple characters. I have too many Percy Jackson OCs xD

[QUOTE="cordial Amphigory]To be fair, if we went by canon tradition we'd only be in the camps for approximately 5 minutes before being handed a quest.

[/QUOTE]
This is true xD

"Dangerous quest with the world at stake? We could send the adult veteran of hundreds of monster fights. On the other hand, this 11-year-old's dad is important."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back