• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Small Group Percy Jackson RP ?

Yeah I think four is perfect. Should we discuss plots?

Oh, and welcome Cordial and Scoop!

Interesting ideas...the 2nd, 4th, and 5th ideas are rather interesting...does anyone have any specific choices of those plots?

Oo, these are all pretty interesting but out of them all I think I'd like to take part in something along the lines of 2, 3, or 4 the most.

That's three votes for the 4th. Even still, Nico? Do you have a preference?

If you guys are up for long term we could work our way from idea 3 and then Nyx rises a little late. Then maybe the humans catch wind of the demigods after they defeat Nyx and that's how idea 4 comes into play?

I don't have a prefrence but we can do four c:

I rather like that idea, only if everyone would be on board for a long term RP. I for one, am.

(If not, then we could just do the fourth idea.)

Perfect, long term it is! Shall we discuss the exact setting we will start off with, or go onto character creation?

awesome!

2-4 it is then :D

We can chat on the settings.

I was thinking it starts off with our characters first coming to camp maybe?

Perhaps not all of us? Some of us are newcomers, maybe one or two of us have already been at camp for some time?

Sure, but how would we do it with both camps(if we're still doing that)? Would we just split up into two's or have some sort of way for our characters to interact despite being so far apart?

I was thinking that there is a portal that connects the two camps. That way our characters could interact. Would they all know each other from the start?

I kind of agree with Cordial. But, there are other options. I think the biggest question is, are we call going to be from the same camp?

Yeah that sounds more fun.

I would say since there are four of us, maybe two Romans and two Greeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back