• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Small Group Dragon Age: Inquisition RPG Plotting?

476854_o.gif

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
? Horse who mother is what? O.o
Norse mythology. Loki mothered Sleipnier, and was also Hel's father. Did you miss that marvel episode? Where Loki turned into a mare and seduced a six-legged stallion so as not to loose a bet?

I just still want to see marvel interpret the story where Thrym, the King of the Frost Giants, demands freyja as a bride if the other gods wanted to get Thor's hammer back and save asgard or something like that. The only problem was that Freyja didn't want to play along, so Thor dressed up as Freyja- as was Loki's idea- and went to a wedding, haha. I want to see that as Thor 3 ;)

Ah, mythology is fun...

@Sleipnir, are you done yet??

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]It saddens me greatly how people use Gods they now nothing about in Roleplays...

[/QUOTE]
Yes, me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back