• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Small Fandom List

No Life King

Still dead on the inside
I probably shouldn't but I've found myself a little bit bored and I decided to find more role plays. Honestly, I don't feel like posting a whole lot of rules. I guess one general rule is if any of my partners wants romance within the role play they need to be 18+. It makes things a little less awkward. I'll also include characters that I want to play as.

Tokyo ghoul:
OC Ghoul x OC Human
OC Ghoul x OC Ghoul

Naruto:
Madara x OC
Kakashi x Obito
Rin x Obito
Hashirama x Mito
Kakashi x OC
Hidan x Kakuzu
Oc x Oc
Izuna x Tobirama
Sasuke x Karin

Characters:
Izuna
Tobirama
Madara

Voltron(I'm not fully caught up on the series. I'm still on season three):
Shiro x Allura
Keith x Lance

Star Wars:

Alright here's the deal, I've only watched the movies. I don't have any comic knowledge so bare with me. I've also never role played this before but I love the movies so much. I am kinda interested in playing as Klyo Ren.

Aliens:
I don't really want to stick to any of the movie or the game. I would like to do our own thing. Maybe our characters crash land on a planet invested with xenomorphs?

Another: I'm not sure what we could do with this.

Neo Yokio: its dorky but hey, it could be fun. Again, not sure what we could do with this one either.

Salem: hmm, this one is going to be difficult. The ending was sort of weird. I guess we could do a different time period than when the show takes places.

The Walking Dead:
Carl x OC
Rick x Michonne
OC x OC

Bishock

Marvel:
Steve x Bucky

Characters:
Daredevil
Punisher
Elektra
Doctor strange (I've only wanted the movie but I want to give his character a try).
Hawkeye

D.C.: I don't have a lot of comic knowledge and I don't really watch the movies a whole lot. I'm interested anything dealing with the Red hood.

Gotham: I haven't watched the newer season. Suggest a pairing?

Attack on Titan:
Levi x Eren (I'm craving this!!! I really want to play as Levi)
Jean x Marco
Jean x Mikasa

Sherlock: I've never role played this at all. Im not sure who I would be good as.

Hi! There's a tiny problem: I'm seventeen, but will be eighteen in early April. It shouldn't make a difference in terms of my mentality, but if you're still not okay I understand. If you are, would you be interested in a Kylo Ren x Rey Roleplay?

Hey :) I'd love to do a naruto role play with you! Unfortunately my account is new so I can't message you directly. But let me know if you're still down to role play this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back