• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of Dramatic Life (Come on in)

The Boxed Poro

Just a Poro in a Box
Hello, hello, hello! So I've had this idea for quite some time but I've never been able to find the right person to do it with and I'm hoping that changes very soon! I'll go ahead and start with a bit about myself:

1: I'm 20 years old, Female and because I am female I do prefer to roleplay female characters in romantic situations, however for this specific idea I plan and being all over the place with my many characters.

2: I typically write about 2-5 paragraphs depending on the day and phases of the moon, however I will match whatever you give me and I enjoy writing a full length story each post, it keeps me interested and helps me grow in my roleplaying.

3: I roleplay in third person. you know: "Kevin danced." Kinda talk and I will not change that.

4: I have no triggers or anything like that and I do enjoy darker tones to a point, and for this roleplay I intend for some things to be a little dark but with subtle hints here and there. If you need me to explain further I will.

5: I have a job and a life (some days) and I'm finally getting to a point were I am less stressed but I can say that I may disappear for a day or two with no response due to stress, however! I will always, always, always come back and tell you whats up. If I need a break I'll tell you, if I need time, I'll tell you! Please don't pressure me to write a post because it will surely kill my mood. However, a gentle reminder is always welcomed because I can be forgetful sometimes.

6: I have mild dyslexia. So I tend to not realize spelling mistakes and things such as that. If you see me make a spelling mistake in a reply, feel free to tell me (especially if it's a big one). I am trying to work on that, but I feel like I've gotten a lot better about it.

7: I've been roleplaying on and off for 10+ years now. It started on the old Warriors forums (if you know what that is, please hit me up! I love finding people who were once active on that site. I've already bumped into a few of my old pals on here.)

8: I absolutely love making friends with the people I roleplay with. I love talking about our characters, our pets, our lives, plans for the future, etc, etc.

9: If you have any questions about me, the plot or anything else please feel free to PM me.

10: I can roleplay over RPnation, Discord or Email. Which ever works for you.

What I'm looking for in a partner:

1: Because I am 20 year old I ask that who I am roleplaying with be at least 18, if not older. If you are not 18 and are still interested, I'm sorry, but I will not change that rule.

2: I ask that you be willing to play both Female and Male characters, multiple of each will be needed but not all at the same time.

3: I ask that you be able to write at least 2-5 paragraphs on your own, or mirror my post length like I will mirror yours. More is always better in this case.

4: I ask that you roleplay in third person like me.

5: If you have any triggers or anything like that, please know that the roleplay will hint at some darker things but I don't intend to roleplay them out unless you are okay with it. (If you have questions about the type of darker tone, PM me and I will answer.)

6: I understand that life is difficult and stressful. If you unexpectedly get busy and don't reply for a few days that is fine! I however ask that you try to let me know if you intend on returning or not. If you don't send me a message within 2 weeks I'll more then likely lose interest and leave. And you are free to do the same if I happen to disappear too.

7: I ask that you be okay with talking OOC and being friends, or at least open to it. We might not make the best of friends but our characters might!

8: Be open! If you have an idea you'd like to throw in that's great! I wanna hear about it!

The Idea:

The idea is a little hard to explain clearly. But we will both have two main characters each to start. They will be going through their regular lives and their regular days when they suddenly bump into each other and their paths are forever crossed. I really just want to help grow my characters and their relationships and build a world around them. I've already got a line of characters that will come into play eventually, each bringing their own dramatic lives into the mix and some just old regular Joe, there to help and cause comic relief. I've got so many individual ideas I want to come into play with this roleplay that if I were to name them all it would be very confusing to start off with. I want to throw in twists and turns in our characters lives and make them happy, or even hurt them if that's the paths we choose. And I want you and your characters to be apart of this world. If any of this sounds interesting just PM me and we can talk in further detail about it. I want this story to last a long time and I want it to go through several lifetimes of our characters and even their next generation.

If you're still interested, feel free to PM me. ^^ I've role played a similar plot line before and it's been going strong for over 10 years ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back