• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Slayers: Marvelous Maniacs (looking for about 2)

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life
It's 2015. The current year. Modern times have passed monsters on as myths, legends, all make-believe. But little do they know that the creatures that go bump in the night are very real. It's been years since the last band of Slayers were brought together.

A form of peace has covered the world for the past few centuries. Vampires, werewolves, other undead, spirits, and all other...monstrous things have lurked in the shadows for all that time. Now, they've arisen and will try to take over the world, and they will make the humans remember why they're supposed to fear them. They feel as though they should be more than just nightmares, they should be considered REAL threats. Because they are. Led by dark forces of magical entities, the monsters will turn the streets of any city into a bloodbath.

Only one thing seems odd...the Slayers, destined to save the world...are mere high school students. And they're the most unlikely heroes. Not even friends, really. Totally unaware of what destiny lies before them. Will they accept destiny and save their world from destruction? Or will they fail? And let chaos and destruction reign...

(this is based off an older RP of mine, however, it's not a reboot. it's a re-do! the original was so wonderful, and I've been dying to recapture the magic of it, so here it is! some of the original players in this have long-since left the site, and the others show no interest, or have moved on, so come one come all!)

3 Males and 3 Females!!! As I said, this is like a re-do, so I'll provide the following slots.

Males: the outcast is more of a loner

The Jock: @Newtype

The Outcast: @GeekPride18

The Wallflower: (probably going to cut this one out)

Let me know if you're interested!!! :)

And any questions? PM me!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I may have an addition male and female slot, if the situation calls for it. Though for now? Just the ones currently listed.

I could serve the role as the "Nerd"/"Loner" just feed me more details. I'll do the Nerd though.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Newtype @Fadi @TheMadIceCreamMan nice!! at least the three guys are here xD honestly, we can have the rp without the girl girls, but I'll keep this open a little longer. if no one shows interest, it'll just be the four of us. cool?

I typically don't go for "Girly" roles...however, I can attempt tp play as the Cheerleader. I've already got an idea of her in my mind!!!

Welcome, Miss GeekPride!!! It's yours!

That just leaves the Wallflower...although I'm considering cutting that one, mostly because the original wallflower kind of bored everyone lol

I'm aware, however I have the person "ignored". I just don't think they fit my RP style is all. As creator, I hold the right.

@GeekPride18 @Newtype @Newtype

The Tomboy - meeee

The Outcast - @GeekPride18

I'll post the main thread and Character Thread momentarily!!!! I'll tag you guys in it so you'll get it. I can't wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back