• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sky’s Recruitment: Original Story

LadyOfTheNight

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I will make this short and sweet as I’ve already posted a more detailed search.

-I’m only searching for other female writers over the age of 18. As I am female and in my 20’s, it’s what I’m most comfortable with.

-Please respect that I have a life outside of roleplay, as I will do the same for you. Don’t hound me for a reply. If it’s been at least a week since I’ve replied, feel free to give me a gentle reminder.

-I like to write novella style and in third person, so I’d prefer my writing partner to be the same.

-Ghost friendly. If you poof, no hard feelings. However, if you aren’t feeling the roleplay and want to do something else, let me know!

-Doubling is a must for me. Preferably FxM but I’m willing to do FxF for your pairing.

On to my idea…

The princess (my OC) has come of age. It’s time for her to meet a suitor and the king and queen have a few in mind. The princess however, does not believe in arranged marriage. What she doesn’t understand is that any prince or princess from her bloodline has been cursed. If she isn’t married within the year, famine and misfortune will fall upon the land and all those that inhabit it.

This curse, or rather the witch that has placed it upon all of the kings and queens before her, has been lurking in the shadows ever since, waiting to strike. It’s up to the princess to break the curse, or be doomed to a life she has never wanted to live.

I’m totally up for changing some things up and keeping the storyline. For example, the princess could be a twin. I’d like for this story to include some fairytale creatures, or we can even make up creatures of our own! If you’re interested, please send me a message and I’ll give you some more details ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back