• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Skyrimish roleplay

Sponge

One Thousand Club
Would anyone be interested in a skyrimish roleplay? I'm thinking it would be a group of 3-5 people. I'll make a story and things a little bit later but want to know if people are interested.

Ok, i'll make a fourm when i get home, eat, etc (Around 7:00) btw do you guys want it to be do wharever you want or have a plot

Our story takes place during the elf-human war, the last race war that includes humans. Some humans have decided to go on, adventures, as they would call them, slaying huge beasts, or helping people, while other humans would farm, or do other practical jobs. Now, during this war, the elven town of Ethuralas was destroyed, almost all the elves died from either the fires or from battle, but some survived and fled, they spent a day in the wilderness, and soon noticed that they wouldn't survive that way. So, they traveled, looking for someone, anyone, who would help them. They stumbled across a band of humans, on one of there, Adventures, and noticed that there only hope was with them. Now there hiding there elfish features, hoping the humans don’t notice, and are about to go down the hill and greet them.

You guys like this? want me to change anything? Add anything?

Thats the only one i've done involving dadric princes. Anyways, to answer your question, yes, there will be tasks like that.

Thats the only one i've done involving dadric princes. Anyways, to answer your question, yes, there will be tasks like that. (I killed the priest and felt bad after)

ooops, double post, sorry

So you like the plot? @drummerboi

it's good what year it is in is the emperor still alive is the war of the storm clocks and empire done???

. . . *Facepalm*. Just saying, first of all, this isnt a fandom it's a fantasy thats like skyrim, but takes place in a different universe and doesent have any of the plots of skyrim.

You know, lets just forget i said skyrim. Just look at this and let it flow in your brain. (I don't think there will be guilds.)

spongedog said:
Our story takes place during the elf-human war, the last race war that includes humans. Some humans have decided to go on, adventures, as they would call them, slaying huge beasts, or helping people, while other humans would farm, or do other practical jobs. Now, during this war, the elven town of Ethuralas was destroyed, almost all the elves died from either the fires or from battle, but some survived and fled, they spent a day in the wilderness, and soon noticed that they wouldn't survive that way. So, they traveled, looking for someone, anyone, who would help them. They stumbled across a band of humans, on one of there, Adventures, and noticed that there only hope was with them. Now there hiding there elfish features, hoping the humans don’t notice, and are about to go down the hill and greet them.

I'd be interested once it's put up and I can read the character sheets and overview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back