• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Skyrim Fortress 2 : SnipeWhakiin And The Sacred Soul Gem

SnipeWhakiin

I play as SnipeWhakiin and you are my faithfull loyal companion which swore to protect me with your life. We are heroes that somehow got teleported to the Skyrim world and now we have to get it rid of all the bad enemies
You can play as anything you want but the best would be if you could pick from the rest of the 8 classes , if you do not know the game Team Fortress 2 then you can play as anything you want but please specify :
name
Class (anything you want , you can specify it detailed but then please associate it to rogue/assasin , warrior or mage)
Skills (anything can go here just dont have doom skills like * does spell to summon a nuke minigun and destroys everything* (yeah you know that fallout mod im talking about xD) )
Arsenal : you have to have a primary weapon which is your main weapon you fight with that characterizes you (rogue a special bow to help you sneak , mage a special spellbook which you can cite powerfull spells from or a magic gem you can emanate powerfull spells from , anything you want) . Secondary weapon can be anything that you want but much less powerful than your primary weapon , you can use a support one , a healing potion launcher ? A small device that you can throw on the floor and it transforms to a big shield which dragons fire cant pass trought ? Its up to you to choose and a melee weapon , it can wary from a chainsaw to a frying pan to a magic little stick
While we play we can use any weapons we can find

Your most important skill is that you can carry infinnite because you are full of muscles and you carry your magic bag with you in which you can fit anything you want. Also you cannot die , but i can. You Can be : Frozen , Paralyzed , Pushed and thrown around . So you must protect me and be carefull of very dangerous enemies.
Another one of your skills is your ability to have opinions of my actions , bad opinions make you weaker in battle while good opinions makes you stronger in battle. This skill can only be used by you in towns when i interact with npcs and their belongings.
SnipeWhakiin's loadout :
Class : rogue/warrior 70/30
Skills : Very High Skill on Archery , he can handle any weapon with care and he can aim and shoot with any kind of weapon , not only bows
Somewhat decent One Handed weapons Skill , he can dual wield his weapons and wreck havok upon anyone that is too close to be shot with his sniper
Arsenal : Sniper Rifle , can headshot 1 hit kill anything because it destroys the brains , no effect on giants cause theyre either too stupid or their head is too big , no effect on undead because dead brains , no effect on dragons cause their dragon scales wont let any bullet get trough so easely . No effect on anything too big or with no/dead brains.
Submachine gun : a little gun that sprays off little bullets , good for hordes od weak enemies , but only can scratch big enemies , no effect on dragons.
Kukri : Snipe's most trustworthy knives , very very big machete like knives , designed to cut very deep wounds. Powerfull effect on big enemies , can cut trough dragon scales if enchanted with magic fire
The Huntsman : His powerfull trustworthy bow , its powerfull string can fire arrows far away with great velocity and great damage.
Mission Background :
While SnipeWhakiin and his faithful loyal companion were walking in the city's streets they saw an advertisement about a very grave situation at the mages guild. So they went there and talked to the guild master , he said that they they are the heroes he needs ! A very powerfull evil dark mage stole the sacred soul gem and wants to turn it in a black soul gem to use it as his own to empover his army of undead dragons to rule the world. Snipe's job is to retrieve the Sacred Soul Gem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back