• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Skyfarers: the OOC Chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hello. I do be interested. Quick question. Guns, yay or nay? And how about Agathan witch men, or warlocks since male witches are warlocks. How would they play into this if at all? And the Sorayans, we know their bird people but how birdlike are they? Is it just a pair of wings and some feathers? Or do their arms also function as their wings, they can't wear normal shoes because talons, got a beak, etc etc?

Hello Beowulf! The weather's fair to see you here.

Well, I haven't really given it much thought, but I suppose they could vary in bird-likeness like we vary in race. Their dominant 'ethnicity' is simply a man with wings in all his angelic glory though. I'm sure there'd be stigmas against the norm and they probs wouldnt want such a one on the ship.

No guns, but magic crossbows.
Ain't takin' no Agatha witches nor warlocks nor witchlings nor Agatha nuthin'. They's off the table.

Little soldier boy and a deserter on the same ship, huh? You know how to make things interesting, Killi. Looking forward to beginning.

Killigrew Killigrew simj26 simj26 Whoops, thank you! Schoolboy error, but hopefully it works now. There's a link to the artwork I used, but it should actually be embedded in the post now >_>

Last edited:
No sweat! It definitely clarifies the face; I was imagining something like a gold version of the paste over the acid-eaten face in Alien: Covenant, mostly just because I saw the movie recently.

While I'm at it, reading your CS was a delight. The way you presented the scholars in your narrative wonderfully expanded the concept of Hellinopolis. You're a keeper, for sure.

Killigrew Killigrew

Hopefully Buobli, my winged folk artist, is up to par with what you've been expecting for this RP. That aside, been reading everyone's characters, and they all seem very cool!

While I'm at it, reading your CS was a delight. The way you presented the scholars in your narrative wonderfully expanded the concept of Hellinopolis. You're a keeper, for sure.

jWMsX8H.gif

Gosh thanks. I'm a sucker for worldbuilding, so definitely like seeing the directions things go in.

Also, are the NPCs puppeted by you, or anyone? For encounters/chat and things, rather than sending them all on big plot-driven journeys. Guess it depends on how often the characters interact with each other, though, and how nosy they are about their new shipmates.

Also, are the NPCs puppeted by you, or anyone?
Anyone can puppet them! They're a part of the environment, after all :)

Hey everyone, maybe this list of folks on Columbus' ship can help give you a picture of what people would go on a journey like this.

Columbus Ships Crew

And here contains a description of Columbus' first voyage:
What Are Some Facts About Christopher Columbus?

This voyage is a bit different. They have included soldiers as workers and guardsmen for the ship, a cartographer to find their way to and back, and engineers, barrel-makers, and carpenters to keep the ship maintained. In case of death, they have one priest from Hellinopolis and one from Soraya.

This ship is large enough to house 50, but only the captain has his own quarters.

Last edited:
UPDATE: The current cast of those accepted is up, and I added 4 NPC soldiers to the Lifeguard Company, making a total of 5 soldiers under Serzhant Mikhail's command.

For those who are not accepted (perhaps simply not yet!), I'll be sending you a PM shortly with some questions I have in mind to soothe any doubts or misunderstandings about your character. Thank you for your interest!

Emiya Shin Emiya Shin Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Dominaiscna Dominaiscna

I'm hoping to start the RP by Friday, January 5th. Think you guys'll have your CSes out by then? I know it's the holidays and I don't wanna pressure you gois, but i cant fight the feeling man its killing meee
Aha, sorry. Just started a new job yesterday and have been busy settling in. I should have a day off after tomorrow, though, so I'll start seeing to it then. I'll have it done on the 4th for America at the latest.

well she could be useless, but they'd put her to work. maybe they'd find her endearing? or him, for that matter. Like a cabin boi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back