• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Skyfarers in an Era of Exploration!

Ah I see... I think my eyes mistake me... for before me I see the great almighty Kris!

But alas I am mistaken.

Ps Killigrew Killigrew count me in bud! I will try not to mAke long waffling posts
I suppose my cover's been blown. It is I, the one and only Princess Izzy of Kriyze. Makes no sense, I'm a man, but it is my title and I stand by it.

Thrilled to have you around once more, Dom!

Oh, I think that a lot of people have expressed interest already, so I may have to be very selective in those who begin the RP with me. If you're willing to try and climb that mountain, I won't stop you!

Oh, I think that a lot of people have expressed interest already, so I may have to be very selective in those who begin the RP with me. If you're willing to try and climb that mountain, I won't stop you!

Alright, thanks a ton. I'll be posting my character sheet sometime in the following week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back