• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Skyfarers in an Era of Exploration!

Killigrew

Magnificent Humanicorn
The World: Blue: Over a sea of blue, these four floating islands sit in a cluster. Bridges and roads connect them, except for the one in the middle, Agatha, a dark city shrouded in mystery. While the other three have shared the knowledge of their ancient stones, and have reaped the benefits of new runic creations, Agatha does not partake.
Runes: the DNA of the world, and the language that commands it. By researching the prophetic stones and experimenting with inscription, the magitech of the world has advanced to the glory of a new age. Skyfaring ships and renewable fuel hearken a new era of exploration.

Cities/Factions: Hellinopolis: religious, scientific; city of scholars
Scholars: years of research and rigorous memorization grow these men up in erudite skill. They pave the way for experimentation, religion their only restraint, and that experimentation brings forth progress.
Religion: Love and self-sacrifice for the greater good are the main tenets of their religion. They call their god Salvator, for he has rescued man from vain intelligence to a good and kind nature.
Daily Life: If you do not manage to surpass all your peers in scholastic pursuits, do not expect an easy life. Half of all you earn will be taken for the lives and hobbies of the scholars, who are utterly pampered.

Ordun: militant, mechanical; army city
Army: Every citizen of Ordun is in the military, and there is no corporation nor organization outside the regulation and jurisdiction of Ordun’s military. Every man is trained, and from the time of his birth, his path in life is set.
Engineering: The pride of Ordun is her glorious structures, from aqueducts to heated baths, from the paved roads to the government buildings, all things are glorious and expertly crafted.
Daily Life: A strict schedule and training keeps every man ready for battle. The women assist in all these things, preparing food and joining their husbands or fathers in his daily routine. Any innovation or change must be approved by those in authority, so very few ever experience a change in life.

Soraya: mercantile, exploratory; the winged folk
Winged Folk: Unlike the other cities, Soraya is not populated by humans, but winged folk, which are the bird-men, or men with wings. They are lighter and weaker than humans, and they laugh often.
Commerce: Free trade is a staple of Soraya, and there is hardly regulation on the border. As long as you have something to sell, you’re welcome here!
Daily Life: You make your own destiny in Soraya. So long as you have the citizen’s pass and pay respects to the queen and her ancestors, it is your work against the world. But be careful to guard your secrets, for the loose ways of Soraya have lead to various thieveries of entire businesses.

Agatha: scientific, autocratic; the witches
Witches: Every inch of their skin is covered in runic script. Whether they are born this way or made this way, no one knows. Only their ambassador comes to the seven year treaty’s meeting, and she leaves just as quickly as she came. It is unmistakable that they wield great power and do not share its knowledge.
Closed Borders: No one has set foot inside Agatha, and what goes on there is full of mystery. None seek to answer this mystery, however, as the whole sea of stars has now opened to the world!

Astrology:On the day of your birth, the stars shone brightly in alignment. Your parents knew then where your natural abilities lie. As it is with every being, who you are begins when you are born.
Signs
Pig: contracts, dominion (the governors)
Turtle: defense, rigidity (the builders)
Cat: stealth, flexibility (the criminals)
Bird: flight, speed (the merchants)
Dog: detection, communication (the police)
Snake: degradation, deception (artists, garbage men)

What I’m Looking ForI’m not looking for heroes, if that’s what you’re wondering. Nor am I seeking out people who will post long, detailed writing fit for a novel. And I’m especially not looking for mysterious loners or creepy evil dudes.

I’m looking for RPers that do (or want to do) as follows:
  • write paragraph-size, easy-to-read posts
  • exercise creativity (that means come up with ideas that make the plot more interesting and involve their character. Ask me questions! I love questions.)
  • don’t take a lot of maintenance aka enjoy writing posts (if I leave for a few days, I'll come back to pretty posts :))
  • are here for the adventure, not just for looooove
Are you what I’m looking for? Say no more! Like this post or drop a comment below and I’ll have a Character page up before you need post again!

Last edited:
/rises from the land of dead and summons an observation ward to be placed on this realm/

oh my

y-you're alive
b2a36ab628c6961d7a1ce8254e20a3e7.200x209x1.jpg

i cant believe my eyes!

I could say the same to you, my splendid, hornless comrade. I am making a gradual return it seems. So, it would please me if you would PLEASE LET ME INTO YOUR ROLEPLAY.

please

It's 4 in the morning and the internet is down and I owe someone else a cs too. Expect something in 24 hours tops.

Emiya Shin Emiya Shin you're back in this mess too? Are you rping? Miss ya too, buddy.

awww :kissopeneyes:

i mean, uh, :snail:wow 24 hours :snail: wow how will i ever survive the wait

haha, but seriously, great to see you, Coin. I'm honestly looking forward to RPing with you at long last :D

I have been considering making another group RP as well, but my track record has not been so great. Heh.

Maybe I'll just leave it up to you this time. At least for a while.

pff, yeah way too confusing to figure out who's still around. I'm so glad you happened upon this though!

I never leave. I am eternal.

Tag me in more things

Also @killishrink what's this "great journey"? I might've missed it because I might still be drunk but I need to know these things

I never leave. I am eternal.

Tag me in more things

Also @killishrink what's this "great journey"? I might've missed it because I might still be drunk but I need to know these things

The Great Journey's the Grand Expedition.

Haha, there's no official definition but the basic idea is that the cities came together and pooled their knowledge and craftsmen to make a ship that can (hopefully) sail across the world and find another ancient stone that will increase their knowledge of runic script.... wow i do need to explain that too, haha...

But hey, now that you've mentioned it, I'll put something in OOC lore! This is why I love questions :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back