• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sky High School for Supers

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

• Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Invisibility

• Super Speed

• Super Strength

• Healing

• Telekinesis

• X-ray Vision

• Mighty Math Powers

• Other

• Total voters

Ticci Toby Rogers

Twitchy Little Pyromaniac
This is to see if anyone else wants a superhero RP where they're just kids. I love Sky High, and I love the concept, so would anyone else like to do a RP with me in Sky High? I put this is the Incredibles Universe, because Hero's are known to exist, but their secret Identities are not known to anyone but the other supers... And because the terminology, and slang are going to reflect the Incredibles... Anyone interested?

This is to see if anyone else wants a superhero RP where they're just kids. I love Sky High, and I love the concept, so would anyone else like to do a RP with me in Sky High? I put this is the Incredibles Universe, because Hero's are known to exist, but their secret Identities are not known to anyone but the other supers... And because the terminology, and slang are going to reflect the Incredibles... Anyone interested?

OMG SKY HIGH

THAT MOVIE WAS MY LIFE

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 

*raises hand frantically*

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

;-;

So long...

*the time of waiting fills you with...

wait, what can waiting fill you with? Are you serious?! Frisk! Who wrote this text?!

COUNT ME IN FAITHFUL ARTIE! 

By the way, my mum hopes your dad gets better! You have been added to my list of friends parents know about!

By the way, my mum hopes your dad gets better! You have been added to my list of friends parents know about!

AWESOME!!

And, I'm honoured you have upgraded me! 

That would be three thus far... Two more and I'll make the forum!

AWESOME!!

And, I'm honoured you have upgraded me! 

That would be three thus far... Two more and I'll make the forum!

I may have found this while stalking Len - Len. Aha. I'm interested. 

Hah, I see you only needed one more person too. And yes, my signature is braile. I need to update it, though. It's my old username. I forgot I still had it. :D  

You know, I just understood:

Telekinesis at certain level is able to manipulate separate molecules - and further atoms - being able to manipulate matter in any way user wishes. Telekinesis can also give user ability to "fly" (using TK on yourself), heat manipulation, super strength (telekinetic empowerment), super speed (telekinetic empowerment), healing (to some extent), invisibility (by deflecting light at atomic level).

so yeah... I think theory that all "manipulation powers" are just a simplified version of telekinesis, but centered on some certain element.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back