• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern sk8r boys

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #a1ff8e; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #7c9d80; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/316748343/original.gif') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #e6c3a7; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://i1.wp.com/nappyplum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pastel-yellow-color-wallpaper-3.gif') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-bottom: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-top: 3px solid #7c9d80; border-right: 3px solid #7c9d80; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]
[div class=picbox][div class=locbox]

Feeling: you're so nasty, bo kang. u need church.
[/div][div class=name]Lee Ju-Yong [/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]At the ruffle of his hair, Lee Ju-Yong couldn't help but grin like a child. It was as though that simple act was enough reward for himself. Though, he felt rather bad considering Bo-Kang was definitely not making it an easy choice to follow through with his decision.

"Hey, the cafeteria ahjummas like me. They say they wished they had a son as handsome as I am." The brunet boasted, something he shouldn't be proud of but he certainly was and wasn't planning on living it down any time soon. As they made their way towards the cafeteria, Ju-ong couldn't help but be puzzled over Bo-Kang's concern of him looking at tracksuits.

"Isn't it normal? I miss wearing a tracksuit. It's so comfortable." He answered before looking down at the attire he was wearing. It almost sounded like an insult but Ju-Yong genuinely had no worries of looking like a hobo at all.

"Plus, I wanted to rest my head. The overhead lights were giving me a headache." He added as they found themselves reaching the cafeteria. Students in their designated uniforms were either walking peacefully alone, with their friends and chatting or running into it. It was very nostalgic on Ju-Yong's part. Though college wasn't like high school, he missed having lunch with his ice skating team members.

This was the first time Ju-Yong and Bo-Kang were seen together in the school itself, considering the ice skating instructor was less social. The one day they decide to have lunch together at the cafeteria was also the first time Ju-Yong wore something other than a tracksuit.
[/div][/div]
coded by the amazing woebegone

Sin. Bo. Kang
i feel like i'm losing control. maybe i should let myself go because this is so predictable

“Of course, they love you.” Bo Kang rolled his hazel eyes while crossing his arms across his chest. He was about to mention how everyone loves him, even him, but he held his tongue. He felt that would come off as flirty or even creepy, and that wasn’t his intention at all. So, the joke submerged itself deep into the back of his mind.

“No, that’s not normal --” Just as he had predicted earlier, Ju Yong dimmed the lights because of the hangover. Ouch. He frowned, face filling momentarily with guilt. “Oh.” He felt bad for accusing him of being inappropriate and viewing them in a sexual way, but, he had to point out how disturbing and gross it all seemed.

“Medicine didn’t work? Should I have gotten something stronger?” He asked as he frequently glanced worryingly over to Ju Yong. The hangover was all his fault; he should’ve restricted the man child from drinking so much.

He avoided eye contact with any student he could. His eyes remained on the long line of backs of heads, waiting for their estranged curry and rice. “You know, I could’ve gotten expensive curry,” He pointed out. Although, if he did, it wouldn’t be too nice on his wallet. Perhaps, this meal was a blessing in disguise. He knew he had to scrimp sooner or later. He grabbed a tray from the beginning of the line, and the plastic tray alone brought a deep nostalgia. When was the last time he held a tray like this? Well, it was probably the hospital tray after the accident. Sigh.

“Do you usually eat here for lunch?” He asked.

The glossed windows diving the food from the students frosted up with thick steam from the hot and fresh food. He watched with interest as the older woman handed out bowls and plates to the students. But, the prickly fear of the unknown made him make sure Ju Yong went before him, so he could copy what he did. It was childish, but he didn’t know how to act or what to ask the aunties for.

They all reminded him of his moon-faced, slim-eyed, biological grandma, who used to bring him strange, old woman candy when he was younger. She passed away before the accident, and it put a slight dent in his will to skate for a good year until he got over it. But, these aunties piqued his interest and made him feel glowy on the inside -- but that didn’t mean he was okay with going before Ju Yong. Makomin Makomin

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #a1ff8e; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #7c9d80; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/316748343/original.gif') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #e6c3a7; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://i1.wp.com/nappyplum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pastel-yellow-color-wallpaper-3.gif') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-bottom: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-top: 3px solid #7c9d80; border-right: 3px solid #7c9d80; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]

Feeling: cURRY RICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]The smell of tofu soup wafted them as they took their first steps into the cafeteria. The sound of students chattering, some yelling and even laughing loudly resonated the rather clean eating area. Teachers, staff individuals and students were lined up as those working behind the counters smiled and struck up a conversation with some. The scene itself was quite normal to many individuals. But to Ju-Yong, it only reminded him of his friends from university.

He couldn't help but give a longing smile before getting into line with Bo-Kang. The metal tray in his hands were soon filled with a large portion of curry rice, a side of fermented cabbage, some fried fish cake and rolled omelette. His mouth watered and one could tell that the serving he received was rather generous.

"Thank you, ahjumma." The brunet said to them before picking his tray up, ready to leave. One of the ladies reached forward and pinched his cheek and all he did was laugh. He was grateful that he got to meet people like these and most of all, his meal was free. When they made their way to a free table, he placed his tray down before looking up at Bo-Kang. "It's okay. I think I just need more time for the medicine to take effect. I haven't drank in awhile." He said with a nervous laughter, almost embarrassed at having admitted that.

He then reached for his metal chopstick before grabbing a piece of fish cake before placing it in his mouth, obviously famised. "Yeah. We don't have to pay for lunch so it saves a lot of money. Plus, I feel like I'm still in university with my friends here. I hate eating lunch alone. It gets lonely." He said nonchalantly before stuffing his face even more, this time with curry rice.

Though he made light of it, Ju-Yong definitely missed the time when he could skate for the fun of skating. He missed heading to cheap stalls for dinner after practice every day with his friends. Many of his friends had pursued a career in ice skating, whether representing their country or even just in smaller, district competitions. Some have even moved onto being ice skating instructors and even voluntary skating instructor for charity. But for some reason, he found himself stuck in this black hole. A black hole he created for himself that he had no one else to blame but himself.

Deciding it would be best to change the subject, Ju-Yong generally asked, "Do you often have sleepovers at your place?" He didn't mean to ask Bo-Kang that on purpose but for some reason, he was rather curious about it. Not to mention, the implication of whether things like that happen often.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang
i feel like i'm losing control. maybe i should let myself go because this is so predictable

Saving a lot of money? Those words pleased Bo Kang’s ears, causing him to momentarily smiled. He had become quite the spendthrift recently and saving money was needed. Although, he didn’t know how he felt about eating school cafeteria food. He always liked it when he was attending the academy, but he was well aware that taste changes over time. He used to adore bananas, but now he can’t even drink banana milk without gagging.

He hesitantly picked up some of the curry rice with the chopsticks and took a good moment to expect it. He turned it over on its side before popping the food in his mouth. It tasted better than he expected, but of course, his enjoyment of it didn’t reach his countenance. His blank expression didn’t even flinch as the pleasant flavor melted over his tongue. The most movement he did was occasionally look around and place food in his mouth.

The ice skater looked back towards the other man when he asked about sleepovers. He tilted his head and stared at his before quickly swallowing his food and wiping his mouth with a napkin. “Sleepover?” It sounded like the male was referring to childish sleepover you had with your friends when you were in grade school. “I never even did those when I was younger…” But, responding with that didn’t seem right at all, so he quickly shook his head.

He didn’t understand what meant, and he figured they weren’t thinking of the same type of sleepover.

“Wait -- what do you mean sleepover? Why are you asking?” He questioned with a suspicious look. He didn’t want to believe Ju Yong was referring to an adult sleepover. The male calmed his mind with the reminder of how random that would be. Why would he even ask that? Certainly, Ju Yong was just saying some childish thing. Makomin Makomin

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #a1ff8e; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #7c9d80; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/310003434/large.jpg') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #e6c3a7; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://i1.wp.com/nappyplum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pastel-yellow-color-wallpaper-3.gif') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-bottom: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-top: 3px solid #7c9d80; border-right: 3px solid #7c9d80; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]

Feeling: jesus, i need ur guardian angels cause imma die now.

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong was glad that the taste was to Bo-Kang's satisfaction. Or to be more exact, he was glad that it didn't disappoint the other male. He would have felt even more bad if the food was not up to par with Bo-Kang's expectations considering the older did technically force him to eat at the cafeteria. The brunet merely smiled as he took another bite out of the curry rice, savouring the hot steam that enveloped his lips just before the taste of slight spiciness an flavour exploded in his taste buds.

It was a simple food, to any normal person but the male was generally not picky with food. He'd probably be happy if someone offered him bread. As they continued on with their lunch, Ju-Yong couldn't help but feel a slight sink in his gut from Bo-Kang's reply.

Does he not remember? Am I the only one who he has done-. His train of thought bursted, like a bubble and his face flushed even more at the accompanying thought. He wondered whether the ice skating instructor had really forgotten their....endeavours of last night. But the male doubted that. Maybe he was too shy to admit it?

Ju-Yong frowned slightly at the thought. Bo-Kang was as blunt as a rusty knife. He'd definitely not be shy. Ju-Yong figured he'd have to muster up the courage to say it. But then again, since they've already seen each other without clothes (Ju-Yong couldn't remember this part, sadly but he figured something would jog his memories in a few days), it shouldn't be a problem to talk about it.

Taking a breath and gulping to himself, Lee Ju-Yong used his spoon to gather another spoonful of curry rice but didn't proceed to eat it yet. He look up at the other male, cheeks red as a tomato before saying, "You know, because we slept together." To a normal person, it was probably an assumption that they had literally slept next to each other on the bed. But Ju-Yong couldn't bring himself to speak out the words or use any terms affiliated with the word.

However, he knew he had to be more specific to a sense.

"You know," He almost nudged with his head, silently gesturing for it before he lowered his voice so that it would be a whisper for only the two of them to hear, "-the no-pants dance."
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

“You know, because we slept together."

“The no-pants dance."

Was he hearing this correctly? When the hell did they sleep together?! Bo Kang nearly choked on his own food, finding himself in an intense coughing fit. He turned his hand to cough into a napkin. Once he was recovered, he stared at Ju Yong like he was incompetent. But, after a few moments, he couldn’t even tell what his face was doing. He was going through a range of emotions; amusement, anger, shock and even concern. He was concerned for the fact that Ju Yong thought they did anything sexual; did he know anything about how that stuff turnouts in the morning?

Eventually, he landed on anger with a punch. “You think we had sex? You fucking think--” He paused for a few moments. “Oh my god, how is that even possible? You woke up perfectly fine, clothed and super annoying as usual -- do you know even know what happens?” He frustratingly sighed as he covered his face with his hands. He soon dropped his hands to his side and balled up his fist.

“You know what happened last night? You got shit-faced, and I had to bring you to my house. The most thing that happened physically, was you using me as your crutch while you drunkenly pranced around. We got home and I made you put on pajamas because I didn’t want the sheets to smell like alcohol. And, then, like the baby you are, you fell asleep instantly.”

The instructor abruptly stood up from the table and grabbed his tray. “Have fun eating on your own.” He instantly regretting his words and momentarily frowned. He was afraid he may have damaged the elder’s feelings a little too much. He blew up so suddenly, and he knew he should’ve considered the other man's point of view; Ju Yong probably woke up confused with no memory of the night before, next to him and probably assumed the worse.

He slowly sat back down with a loud sigh. “I’m sorry,” He apologized in a monotone manner as he stared into the curry rice. He wasn’t hungry anymore, and his mind and stomach were upset. It was like this sometimes when he was met with stupidity and being worn out/stressed. It happened more frequently when he was in highly competitive skating. Makomin Makomin

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #a1ff8e; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #7c9d80; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/310003434/large.jpg') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #e6c3a7; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://i1.wp.com/nappyplum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pastel-yellow-color-wallpaper-3.gif') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-bottom: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-top: 3px solid #7c9d80; border-right: 3px solid #7c9d80; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]

Feeling: does this mean butt sex hurts or what

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]As soon as the words left his mouth, Lee Ju-Yong regretted everything he had done in the past. It was as though he was in his own mind and the memories of every stupid decision he had made flashed before his eyes. Then again, it could have been caused by Bo-Kang's outburst. He wasn't going to admit it but he was getting scared of the male.

Ju-Yong couldn't help but stay silent throughout Bo-Kang's slicing words. He admitted that it hurt-- it wasn't even the profanities he used to described his condition but rather, the fact that he was super annoying. Wait, that's what you're offended by? Come off it, he told himself, wondering why that hurt him especially coming from the blunt, grumpy man Bo-Kang was.

He continued saying nothing and he swore the surrounding tables filled with students were all glancing their way, whispering at two academy staff members having an argument. Though, in all honesty, he didn't blame the male. After all, if Ju-Yong himself didn't drink like some alcoholic after a failed attempt at rehab, he and the other male would've had a better evening and the whole situation would have been avoided.

The curry in his mouth suddenly tasted sour, like something spoiled it. Undoubtedly, it was Lee Ju-Yong. The male couldn't help but think that every occurrence involving the two led to turmoil or utter chaos. First it started with him tripping and fumbling over when they first met then his mad driving skills. It then proceeded to the embarrassing car incident before it moved onto the sleeping assumption. To top it all off, Bo-Kang thought he was some weirdo fantasising who-knows-what about tracksuits.

His frown deepened and he didn't even bother to stop the other male. If he was in the other's shoes, he'd probably do the same. However, when the other sat back down and apologised, his self-evaluation turned panicky.

What do I do?

Ju-Yong knew he had to apologise. It was after all, his mind that made this mess. However, what about afterwards? He couldn't help but cringe at the possible outcome.

Firstly, stay in awkward silence until lunch was over. Secondly, have Bo-Kang shoot fire at him even more after he apologised. Or maybe just secretly escaping to the washroom and not going back-

No, he couldn't do that. Ju-Yong, in a distressed situation like this made the executive decision that he was going to run for the mountains as soon as he apologises and change his identity and move to another country.

"I-I'm sorry, Bo-Kang. I shouldn't have drank so much yesterday." He nervously started out, as though gauging the other's response before both his hands made their way to the tray in front of him, getting ready, "-every time we do go out or talk, I always get us into trouble. I understand if you don't like that or me, in general."

Can he die now?

He figured finishing it off would be better than dragging it all out.

"I'll leave you now because I've caused enough of damage. Sorry again." He hastily said before making an attempt to stand up. However, someone walking passed had made Ju-Yong drop back into his seat, almost comically. Ju-Yong was embarrassed.

"O-Okay, I'm going." He said awkwardly before grabbing his tray and hurriedly making his way past a swarm of students who were lining up to dispose of their food. Again, it was more awkward because the quick escape he had in mind was blocked by unforeseen circumstances. After his apology, he wanted to run as far as possible but he was still within the other male's vicinity.

After a solid minute of excruciating standing in silence, he placed his tray back before practically sprinting for his office. If his lights were dimmed out before, there would be a black hole now because he wasn't going to come out any time soon.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang felt even worse when Ju Yong nervously apologized. He felt evil for hurting such a sweet person; to be fair, this person did do something incredibly stupid. Before he could grab him like in some drama and apologize, he was off, gone, out of sight, vanished into thin air. “Okay...” He trailed off before staring down at unappetizing cafeteria food. He expected the maggots to crawl through the grains of rice -- could guilt really make you envision that?

He pinched the bridge of his nose after dropping his chopstick against the tray. He didn’t know whether he should go after him or not. Of course, the logical option would apologize, but he didn’t know whether he could muster up enough courage to do so.

With enough thinking, he decided it’d be in the best interest for both of them if he apologized for his outburst. He stood up from the table and returned his tray before leaving in search of Ju Yong. He assumed the elder was in his office, but he couldn't be too sure, so he checked the staff bathroom and ice skating rink. As he assumed the other was in any of those areas, so he tentatively approached the office.

He was rather confused as he peered into the window. It was darker than before with the lack of computer light illuminating the room. Luckily, he was able to make out a figure standing in the stale dark. Ju Yong probably saw him and even more guilt suffused through him -- as well as the feeling of being a creep for staring through the window. He didn’t waste any time and quickly knocked on the door.

Without waiting for a voiced-response, he opened the door ajar. “Ju Yong?” His voice inflecting towards the end as if wasn’t truly sure it was him. “Are you okay?” He paused momentarily, trying to let the words flow easily and smoothly from his voicebox, but they all sounded choppy and awkward. “You know, I really didn’t mean what I said. And, I’m sorry.” His voice faltered, following out of sight like wilted rose petals. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: got7-nim, guhaejwosaeyo

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]With his back leaned against his office door, the brunet took a deep breath. Though mistakenly assuming he had engaged intimately with someone would garner a laugh or two, he felt rather sad. It wasn't because of the fact that Bo-Kang literally cursed at him but rather, the fact that their growing...relationship from before was now nipped at the bud because of something foolish he had done.

Lee Ju-Yong had always visited the past even immediately after his hurts but he never really looked too much into the disappearance of Bo-Kang. He usually brushed it off and wondered where he was at the most but never really divulged into it. He used his silly teenage romance as an excuse to push the thought away when in fact, he was actually scared that the reason Bo-Kang left was because of him. The male couldn't help feel an overwhelming wave of emotion wash over him as the scene that had just unfold gave him a bad case of dejavu. It was happening again.

However, this time, Ju-Yong was the one to remove himself from the situation.

He wanted to take the rest of the day off or even cry about it like the big baby he was as Bo-Kang had called him but he knew that doing so would just make him think more about it. He took a deep breath before moving towards his office chair, ready to bury himself depressingly into more work when a silhouette was seen walking outside his window.

He prayed to every God it wasn't Bo-Kang and it was just the annoying football coach. But he knew the figure was too slim to be the latter.

Maybe if I ignore it-

Ju-Yong debated ignoring the knock when Bo-Kang had literally opened the door and called out his name.

"Gost, you scared-" On reflex, Ju-Yong found himself accidentally knock into his chair because of the surprise. However, a silence fell the room just before Bo-Kang had apologised.

In all honesty, Ju-Yong was more worried about the fact that Bo-Kang would literally knock some sense into him. But then again, Bo-Kang probably thought that was too much of effort.

At the sound of an apology, Ju-Yong knocked into the chair even more, obviously not expecting it. Though, he was luckily not as clumsy this time.

He couldn't help but immediately belt out after Bo-Kang had spoken, "No! I'm the one who should be apologising. Everything I've done so far is mess up things between us."

He was suddenly glad that the room was dark. Though he was able to see the other's figure, he was glad he couldn't make his features out.

Ju-Yong looked down at his feet instinctively. He couldn't see them but he didn't know where else to look even though it was dark.

More silence followed before he bucked up the courage to say what he had wanted to say for a long time now.

"I-I'm sorry, Bo-Kang. Every time I'm with you, I just seem to do the opposite of what you like," it ironically sound like a confession now but he didn't care, he had to say it, "-I don't know what to do because I'm scared you'll leave like last time."
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang felt his shoulders drop as the other belt out an apology. He wasn’t expecting it at all, and it was like a slash to the gut. But, without being able to see the other in the infinitesimal, dark room, it wasn’t a fatal blow, and he remained collected. A moment of awful silence fell over them, and he stepped into the room further. His mouth fell open, beginning to protest the apology, but he was cut off with probably the most heartbreaking thing he had heard since his recovery.

“No,” He quickly said with the shake of his head. “No,” He repeated rapidly. All this time Ju Yong believed he was the reason he vanished into thin air without a single trace? No one ever told him? His sigh was quite strained as he ran a hand through his hair. “I didn’t leave because of you -- you had nothing to do with it,” He reassured. “I promise.”

He was stuck between confessing the real reason or just staying quiet, leaving it a painful mystery. He couldn’t leave it like that, he had alluded to it be something else, so he had to confess.

“Listen,” He began, losing all his coolness and falling into a state of panic. For a few moments, he couldn’t say anything. All the words got lodged at the beginning of his throat, stuck there like he was choking. Finally, he managed to get some lame thing out. “Although I liked you a lot, I couldn’t face anyone after an accident I had while skating at a competition.” It was uncomfortable; the situation was out of his control, and now he looked stupid. “I didn’t want anyone to see how bad I was at skating” He laughed bitterly.

The instructor wanted to leave or maybe hide in one of the black corners of the haunting dark. He didn’t want to hear any response from Ju Yong. He wanted the silence to overcome them, it’d be better than to her some pity or another heartbreaking apology. He already put the other through enough with yelling at him and burdening him with the new found information.

“I should go,” He quickly said. “I have a class like twenty-five minutes so…” Makomin Makomin

Feeling: did god plan this out too, mum?

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong didn't know what response he was expecting nor did he know what to give in return. He was honestly, surprised. It obviously had to do with the fact that he found out he wasn't the reason to the unanswered question he has had for years. But to see Bo-Kang in a light whereby he exposed his flaw for something rather new to him.

It wasn't a secret that Bo-Kang's background, lineage, values and etc. that were instilled into him was nothing more or less than perfection. He still remembered the times whereby the other seemed overly critical of himself and Ju-Yong too when they skated. However, he didn't really think an internal flaw he has harboured for probably, years would be admitted to him. It was especially since Ju-Yong was literally the opposite of someone matured and trustful to advice on matters as such.

He wanted to say something but Bo-Kang was rushing to leave already.

This really is like a soap opera or something.

What should he say?

"No, don't go, Bo-Kang." Ju-Yong said in a panic before he attempted to reach forward and grab him. He managed to grab Bo-Kang's sleeve before his eyes widened in yet again, panic. What should he say now?

"You probably don't want to hear this but I think you were and still are an amazing ice skater. If you don't believe others, at least believe me." He replied hesitantly. Ju-Yong had no idea how to respond back to the male. He didn't want to sound like he was pitying him nor did he want to brush off what he had gone through. It was as though their life was full of obstacles and their most prominent one was with each other and themselves.

It was silent for awhile but Ju-Yong wanted to get it off his chest. "You know, I was banned from competing after the drug case seven years ago. I wasn't involved but one of our members were." He said, carefully articulating his thoughts.

"I could skate again after two years but I didn't," Ju-Yong continued, his hand on Bo-Kang's shirt was now down as he had released it, "-I used to blame the incident for it but when I really thought about it, it was I who stopped myself because I didn't feel I was good enough to skate."

He let out a soft chuckle. It was obviously not a serious one but one that was used to lighten the overall serious atmosphere around them. Lee Ju-Yong felt odd. It was usually someone else who was giving him comfort and not the other way round. He didn't know whether what he was saying made Bo-Kang more annoyed or relieved him slightly but he felt like saying something was definitely better than not saying anything.

"I'm not sure how much you still feel it but know that your skating move hearts." Ju-Yong nodded in reassurance. If only the ice skating instructor saw himself the way other people looked at him.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang sighed after a hand on his sleeve stopped him from leaving the room. Swallowing a small lump in his throat, he turned back towards the figure and readied himself for something he doubted he’d like to hear. He felt nothing could comfort him when he only he wanted to sit in solitaire.

But the words did the exact opposite of what he thought they would. He nearly smiled but stopped himself as he was reminded of what they were discussing. The gray, raining cloud flew back over his head and recreated his gloom.

As the silence enveloped them, he considered making a run for it. Ju Yong couldn’t grab his sleeve that fast. But, those thoughts seemed immature and something out of a children’s cartoon, so he continued standing there like his feet were glued to the floor.

He was surprised to find Ju Yong had essentially been banned from competing for a drug scandal he wasn’t even involved in. It made him feel his situation had been dulled down. At least he still had a chance to skate if he wanted to. He’d only be restricted in what he could do on the ice. But, being banned was different from getting an injury. Being banned seemed like rejection in a way to the instructor. “I’m so sorry…” He trailed off.

They both felt like they weren't good enough for skating competitions; it was nice knowing someone had gone through a similar thing. Although he felt relieved, he still felt uncomfortable and awkward. The lack of light was supposed to be a safety barrier, but for him, it felt like it made everything mysterious and full of tension. He wanted to be able to read the other’s face and body language, but instead, he felt crippled in the dark.

“Move hearts?” He repeated before quickly shaking his head. “I don’t really understand that,” He admitted with a frown. Hearts? He only saw the first place win and a nice sum of money. The trophies had always been a compliment to his ego, but he never felt his skating affected anyone on an emotional level other than awe.

“You should probably say that stuff about your own skating,” He sighed as he glanced back towards the hallway. “I mean, I always liked yours the most.” He always had preferred Ju Yong’s skating over his own. Perhaps, it was because the teenage years they spent together was full of puppy love. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: oh lORD OH LORDY LORD SEND HELP

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong almost broke into a smile at the sound of Bo-Kang sympathising with him. It felt way too nostalgic, bringing up memories of misunderstanding and arguments they have had during their university life. One of the would always cave in and apologise before learning the reason as to why the other acted the way they did. It was a cliche to say the very least but the phrase of learning something new everyday certainly shed light and perspective to Ju-Yong. In a way, Ju-Yong was glad that the other male offered him opportunities as such.

The sports equipment facilitator couldn't help but laugh at Bo-Kang's comment. This time, it sounded like a genuinely amused laughter. "No, Bo-Kang. Your skating in university didn't move hearts. Don't get me wrong, you nailed your technique and form but sometimes, it was obvious you focused more on that." The male said, blatantly. Somehow, he felt like saying that now, in this situation of theirs didn't warrant for bad feelings. It was as though, after seven years of silently suffering, they were finally being honest with each other.

"You know, before you introduced yourself, I used to watch you skate and teach students at the rink a lot. Even if you didn't move hearts, you seemed happy." Ju-Yong admitted. If out of context, it almost sounded like he was creeping or stalking the other male from who-knows-when. Of course, he had to admit that watching Bo-Kang teach students skate was partially because he was envious. He wanted a similar life, if he didn't make it into figure-skating. But watching him skate made him realise why he loved skating in the first place-- it gave his passion a beautiful and elegant finish to it and the experience left you breathless, wanting for more.

It was so silly that the other male saying he liked his ice skating made him happy. He really was similar to a puppy getting his head rubbed.

"Well, I liked yours and I liked you. I still do." Lee Ju-Yong said, in all of his honesty. He didn't think much about it and remained smiling even after he said it. However, a long pause made him realise what in the world did he just say.

Did he literally just confess?

Oh no.

Oh no.

Oh no.

He wanted to leave now. Or rather, he suddenly wished Bo-Kang left.

He couldn't take it back. Ju-Yong wasn't the type to retract it.

"Uh, didn't you say you have class?" Ju-Yong quickly asked, hoping the other male would somehow (and ineffectively) forget what he had just said. He felt like his hangover was a small hiccup compared to this. He'd probably need to take ten pills after this to forget what he had just said and what was about to happen.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Did he just…?

Bo Kang blinked in confusion, trying to understand what the other meant. It felt like a confession. The way he said it felt casual like a friendly compliment, but he mentioned still liking him, which beckoned towards their teenage romance. “Oh,” He sounded. “Thanks…?” He didn’t want to accuse Ju Yong of confessing and end up being wrong.

Of course, he still held the feelings he held when he was younger, but he didn’t know what he’d do if it truly was a confession. It’d feel so strange. They had changed a lot over the seven years apart, and it’d be like getting to know a whole new person who resembled a past lover.

But, as soon as Ju Yong questioned whether he had a class or not, Bo Kang knew. He knew the elder well enough to know he was trying to avoid his previous statement and subtly kick him out of the office. It was a confession, and Bo Kang didn’t like it. He didn’t like it because it made his heart race and beat erratically, while a rush of warmth burned his face, starting at his nose. He felt he was put on the spot to say something that could destroy or strengthen their relationship. “I’m not stupid, Ju Yong,” He reminded cooly. “I know what you said.”

He instantly regretted acknowledging the confession and looked back to the hallway, calmly planning his escape. “I do have a class soon,” He muttered. “We’ll just talk afterward.” He nodded, almost trying to reassure himself for his actions.

“I like you too.” The instructor turned away and stepped into the lit hallway, trying to pretend to calm and collected. It was sigh-inducing as he made a sharp turn into the staff, male lavatory. His face had turned into a red rose, and he tried to wash away the petals with cold water. The presence of another male teacher alarmed himself, and he stood up from the running sink.

“What happened to you?” The man laughed.

“Allergic reaction -- must've been something in the curry,” Bo Kang lied before turning away to wipe his face with a paper towel. It didn’t look like an allergic reaction, and he knew the other knew it. But, he left the bathroom without a word before the teacher could question him. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: my funeral is this friday at 3pm

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]One would think that confessing to someone (especially in such a hasty manner) would somehow warrant a sense of relief as the buildup frustration from not being able to express oneself would be present. However, Lee Ju-Yong felt as nervous as an armadillo. If he could, he would definitely roll into a ball and probably roll himself all the way to the airport before leaving and never coming back.

As he stood in the middle of the football team's locker room with a wooden clipboard in one hand, he found himself leaned against the red metal storage locker for support. Both physically and mentally if he could. The students of the football team greeted him one by one as they made their way back into the locker room from the field. Though he'd usually greet them enthusiastically like he did with most of his students, today he merely settled with a nod.

He was obviously very caught up with the thoughts in his head. What if he hates me from now on?

Lingering on the thought for a bit, he shook his head slightly, obviously ridiculed at the idea. But for some reason, he wasn't a hundred percent sure it was false. He could logically place in perspective that there was a possibility that the ice skating instructor liked him that way, considering he did say he liked him back. In what manner, he had no idea but Ju-Yong knew that Bo-Kang didn't hate him at the very least even though he had made many mistakes so far. How, he didn't know.

He wasn't even afraid of the male rejecting him. Ju-Yong was just afraid that Bo-Kang would literally stay away from him after that.

All these thoughts were in his mind and the usually gruff and almost pushy football coach seemed to have decided to soften his approach to Ju-Yong for today.

"You know, Ju-Yong. Whenever I have a rough day, I always go for a drink. What do you say?" The large man said as pointed towards the entrance of the locker room, gesturing for them to have a drink now that the school day had come to an end. As if to convince better, he added, "I'll treat you today, my boy."

Thinking about drinking made him think about last night with Bo-Kang. It then led him to the memory of him assuming they had slept together before it boiled back down to Bo-Kang getting angry at him. Sooner or later, it made him think about the confession. He honestly, just wanted to die right now. But he didn't want to do it over drinks. The thought of alcohol made him gag slightly.

Ju-Yong gave a weak smile before waving the football coach off as he pushed himself away from the locker he supported himself against. "I'm just having one of those days." He said, unsure of what he meant by 'those' but decided it was better to leave it as is.

Surprisingly, the football coach didn't push his insisting manner upon him. He merely shrugged before giving a small grin at the younger male, "You know, whatever's bothering you will eventually pass. It has to."

Lee Ju-Yong gave the male another look before he waved him off and left the locker room.

-----

What should he do now?

Chewing on his lower lip, Ju-Yong stood in the hallway that separated into the ice skating rink and his office. He wondered whether it was possible to just...run.

He was getting more anxious as time passed because it reminded him of needing to talk with Bo-Kang ""afterwards"".

Without even realising, he found himself standing in the middle of the hallway for almost ten minutes, deep in thought as staff members begin to walk past him, one by one, obviously perplexed as to why he was motionless, almost blocking the way.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang couldn’t even properly teach his class. When silence would seep into the rink, all he could think of was his lame confession, and he loudly sighed. Of course, students looked towards him, believing he was disappointed in their skating skills, and he’d have to apologize. Although, he was apologizing for more than sighing without saying it; he felt sorry the class was wasted on his inability to forget a simple confession.

He smiled insincerely as the students funneled out of the classroom. His mind was fogged up with different scenarios of what was to come, all of them going wrong, and he had to try his hardest not to frown. Now that they had left, there was nothing left to protect him from speaking to Ju Yong about it. He supposed before then he could fit another bathroom break in before then.

As he was walking down the hall, he spotted Ju Yong standing there motionless like time had been frozen. Instead of greeting him, the instructor's eyes dropped to the floor as if they weighed as much as lead balls, and he took the sharp turn into the males' bathroom. But, he only stood in there for a few seconds before guilt washed over him, and he left to confront Ju Yong.

Bo Kang assumed it must’ve been weird to see him walk in and out of the bathroom so quicklyBut, regardless, he couldn’t help but feel calm as he walked towards the other. What had he been so afraid of? It was Ju Yong, the childish and sweet friend of his. The uncomfortable feeling never eased, but his mind was no longer spinning like a rapid tornado.

“Ju Yong,” He said cooly as he approached him. “Should we talk somewhere else?” He doubted they’d rekindle their teenage romance or even talk about sharing the same feelings. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: u know what, my funeral is NOW

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Several staff members walked past by him without a care in the world, assuming he was probably in the middle of walking somewhere when he received a text or something. Some of them glanced back at him, obviously wondering what the heck is wrong with him, blocking the middle of a hallway. There were also students who wished him but all he could do was give a weak smile. He literally had no idea what he was supposed to do now.

Usually he'd go back to his office and get ready to leave for home but as of recently, it has become a habit of his to actually pack his things earlier before making his way to the ice skating rink. Some might call it fate and others might call it a mere coincidence but they always met up at the ice skating rink. Both in their shared past and their current state. It was as though the world had a funny way of pulling them back together even though the ice skating rink was also a crippling deformity of their own self esteem to a certain extent.

Having heard a familiar voice call him, Lee Ju-Yong didn't need to turn around or ask who it was. He just [/i]knew[/i]. Why was he thinking too much about this? Bo-Kang was probably going to tell him he didn't reciprocate his feelings and they'd go back to yesterday, just before Ju-Yong got drunk, mere good friends-

It somehow sounded sadder when he thought about it. Two individuals who have had a budding romance so fleeting are now yet again, facing their budding romance (maybe only on Ju-Yong's side) but this time, after seven whole years, they're finally confronting it alongside the demons the both of them held for a very long time.

Get it together, Lee Ju-Yong. It's just a talk.

The male nodded to himself before facing Bo-Kang. His newfound courage (if you could call it that?) suddenly shrunk by a bit when he came face-to-face with the other male.

At the suggestion for moving elsewhere as to converse, he merely nodded before leading their way to the ice skating rink.

Yet again, another unintentional sentiment.

Once entering the rink, he found himself walking towards one of the benches before taking a seat. It reminded him of their first meeting as adults here when the both of the them were undoubtedly surprised at meeting each other.

Ju-Yong figured that while he still had the courage (again, he wasn't sure whether it really was that or the growing stomach ache he was getting), he'd say his piece. "Uh, before you say anything, Bo-Kang, I just want you to know that I meant what I said just now." He started while looking down at his shoes. He couldn't bear the thought of looking at the male as he said it.

"I'm not expecting anything from you but I," he paused, unsure of how to phrase himself now that he was actually going into it, "-I'm not going to take back what I said."

Now's the time to end his piece.

"I-I like you both as a friend and like, last time but please don't feel bad for me." The brunet ended with a nervous laugh before finally looking up at him.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang was expecting such words to be spilled from the other’s mouth, and they left him squinting and trying to figure out an appropriate way to respond. It all felt overwhelming like he was about to emotionally combust any minute. The day had been so melodramatic — but what had he expected?

If he ever confessed back and they decided to date, what would become of them if they ever broke up. He had a habit of seeing the end of the relationship before it ever truly started. He wanted to say he liked him back, but he worried for their future, or he supposed it was own insecurities meshing together to create an invisible problem. Either one, they were blocking his path to what he truly wanted.

His face rested back to its usual poker face briefly before his lips drawn into a smile, but it was full of pity.

As a teenager, he had always wanted to give some sweet, magical confession, but of course, things never panned out like that. He would imagine it in his head while practicing a skating routine. He ever planned to do it one day, but he never mustered up enough courage. He could never initiate anything, and he still can’t.

But, he had grown up and matured from those childish fantasies. Confessing so easily seemed nearly impossible for him. He was freshly out of a relationship, and with his ex still lurking around, he didn’t want to hurt him more than he already had. But before him, stood the man who had indirectly set Bo Kang’s type forever, and he supposed it would be his only chance to get his feelings out.

“Mmm, why would I feel bad for you?” He sighed as he gently fidgeted with his car keys that were tucked in his jacket pocket. “I should feel happy for myself.” Was that enough to make Ju Yong understand he shared the same feelings? Probably not, so he prompted himself to say more. “Ju Yong, I do like you too --romantically-- and I have since we were teenagers,” He said fondly, replacing the pity smile with a more genuine one.

The instructor felt frustrated with himself; he was unable to say something more than ‘I like you.’ It was pathetic more so than he teenage-selfs attempting to confess to Ju Yong. “Ah, sorry, if I would’ve known we were going to do this, I would’ve written a whole script,” He half-joked as he momentarily glanced at his shoes. He didn’t know what else to say; he didn’t want to propose to go steady nor did he want to deny it. He even considered a kiss in an attempt to fix everything, but he only felt it would only make him feel worse. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: how now bo kang cow

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Some might assume it was an exaggeration to say this but to Ju-Yong, it seemed like the three whole minutes Bo-Kang spent talking felt like an eternity. The brunet didn't show it but he was very anxious and eager as to know what the other felt about him. Though he did say he wasn't expecting anything, any sane person who had just confessed to someone they were interested in wanted a favourable answer in return.

He found himself pressing his fingers into his palms as his hands laid remained in his lap. When Bo-Kang had admitted to that he too, reciprocated his feelings for him, Ju-Yong's eyes widened. Of course, it was an obvious deduction (if he looked back at their teenage years spent together) but to have the person he liked for a long time actually word out his feelings made him feel overwhelmed with emotions.

Lee Ju-Yong tried to keep a straight face. He was already embarrassed enough at the fact that the person he liked had to endure with his nonsense but to see that he was literally as happy as a baby getting a lollipop was a whole other level of the big puppy he was. However, that did make him wonder, where did they stand now?

"It's enough for me, Bo-Kang." He said with a large smile, his attempt at hiding it had obviously failed tremendously. Ju-Yong knew that Bo-Kang was less of an individual who expressed his feelings in words. As such, he needed the other male to know his meaning got across.

However, Ju-Yong found himself hesitant as to ask the other male what was going to happen next. He knew that the both of them each, had their own insecurities and demons to fight. As such, he wondered whether it was even a good idea to bring it up. But he knew that it'd eat it up if he didn't.

The male cleared his throat before finally looking Bo-Kang in the eye, he was obviously nervous and unsure of how he should phrase this, "I- what do you want now?"

He wanted to die.

That was what came out of his mouth??

Ju-Yong, panicked waved his hands in front of him, in an attempt to wave off his previous statement as he stammered, "I-I meant, how do you want to go forward from here? Do you want to date?" For some reason, asking the male out was more embarrassing than confessing he liked him. Ju-Yong found his own face turn red for the first time in a long time.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

The instructor blinked at the other’s blunt words. What did he want now? It sounded rude when he went over it in his head. He opened his mouth to say something back, but Ju Yong backtracked and fixed his previous statement. The elder was asking what Bo Kang didn’t want to hear, but he knew it had to be said. Unfortunately, he didn’t know ‘what now.’ His glanced up to the black-framed-skylights, naturally illuminating the rink, against the gray ceiling for a brief moment as he thought.

As a teenager, he would’ve jumped onto the opportunity to date Ju Yong, and he considered it. But, teenagers were hormonal messes, and he had grown up since then. They both had problems to figure out, and they couldn’t blindly jump into a relationship, could they? “I really don’t know,” He admitted, sounding defeated as he dropped his shoulders. “I want to date you,” He said truthfully as his gaze flickered up from the dark gray, carpeted floor to Ju Yong.

He noted the blush clearly visible on Ju Yong’s face. The pink flush lightened the mood for Bo Kang, and it made him realize how much he was overthinking the whole situation. It was only dating, a simple test drive with the best intentions in mind. Dating wasn’t the same thing as officially becoming boyfriends, that would be until much later. They could test out the waters and see if it works out. But, he still felt the words get caught in his larynx. Although his mind felt secured, he still feared the outcome.

He found he was better expressing his feelings or wants through simple, meaningful actions. But, how do you propose dating with movements? He supposed there were a few ways, but they seemed risky, at least for him. Were they any better than voicing it out? He could kiss him, but as soon as that thought came into his head, he tried his best to wipe it away. It was no use; trying to get rid of the thought was like trying to dirty up a window with cleaning products, it only became clearer.

Bo Kang moved to sit beside the elder. “You know, I’m thinking of what my younger self would’ve done, but I’ve only realized how dumb I was.”

He was going to do it.

“Ju Yong,” He said as he turned to face him. The instructor felt himself freeze as his cheeks blushed momentarily before reaching up to gently cup the back of the other’s neck, fingers sliding up enough to tangle within Ju Yong’s locks. Shutting his eyes, he leaned forward and connected their lips into a passionate kiss; it wasn't steamy or anything of that sort, it was only sweet.

He had kissed plenty of people before, but this one truly ignited joy inside him. It was like the sun after a cloudy day. He supposed when he woke up that morning, he didn’t expect himself to be kissing anyone, let alone Ju Yong, but he was glad he had. For the longest time, he had been yearning for it. It felt like ten million weights had been lifted from his shoulders. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: hahaHahahaHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]At the admittance of Bo-Kang wanting to date him, Ju-Yong tried his best to shift his gaze from to the corner of his eyes without actually turning his head. He was already embarrassed enough that he had blatantly asked the male what he wanted. He didn't even ask it in a normal manner. The way Ju-Yong asked the other was as though he was bargaining the price for fish in the wet market. He increasingly found his face getting redder if it was even possible.

It didn't help at all that the ice skating instructor decided to take a seat next to him. You'd think a man who could call Bo-Kang a piece of tofu in a drunk stupor would be alright with confessing his true feelings out and waiting for a response to said feelings. However, though his mind wandered through the many possibilities of what could change between the parameters of their relationship, he was definitely not expecting for the other male to reach forward and kiss him.

He felt rather self-conscious of the fact that he hadn't been in a relationship before. Though, if he had to admit, Ju-Yong hadn't been in one not just because he had many things to deal with throughout his adult life but also, because he hadn't wanted to go for a relationship that made him feel what Bo-Kang did seven years ago.

Even though his mind was in a sentimental place alongside one that was almost euphoric because of their progress in relationship, he was panicking. The brunet had his eyes opened for a few seconds into the kissing before he shut them close, figuring it was a rather awkward thing to stare into another person's eyes as they kissed you.

He had always imagine his first kiss would be awkward as he wouldn't know what to do. In the mind of Lee Ju-Yong, for some reason, he thought that noses would get in the way, lips being not proportionally smacked together and worse case scenario, saliva or weird tongue action would ensue. Or at least, that was what Nari had warned him about. However, as the initial seconds passed by, he could only describe the kiss as light, feathery and intimate to both of them as individuals who have spent more than seven years pondering around 'what if's.

Ju-Yong knew that Bo-Kang was probably more experienced than he was in situations like these but all he could do to express how he felt was pressing his lips softly back against the other.

As they released each other, Ju-Yong couldn't help but grin widely at the other male as the thought of them having shared a kiss registered in his mind. His smile slowly turned into a small, panicked state before he quickly pushed himself further towards the edge of the bench, unsure of how to react now.

"T-T-That was n-nice." Lee Ju-Yong said, stammering as he tried to push out the better words to describe his first kiss. He didn't want Bo-Kang to think it was a bad experience. It was the opposite but he couldn't say anything without sounding suggestive.

"I-I mean, I like that. W-We could do it some other-" he found himself cutting himself off before he quickly stood up, wanting to actually crawl into the ice rink and hide in the small shavings of ice. "No, not like that! I mean, I just really like you, Bo-Kang." He settled with that before his glance turned elsewhere, unsure of how the other would react. Ju-Yong was sure that he was probably not expecting such a reaction from merely kissing someone.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

The kiss reminded Bo Kang of the petals of a rose, soft and delicate. For how many years has he been waiting for this moment? Years on top of years, ever since their teenage romance began to bubble and balloon up. At the same time, it made him upset; he could’ve done kissed him so much sooner. What if he stayed and returned to the professional rink? There were so many opportunities left behind, what would have become of him?

He managed to crack a genuine, fond smile when they pulled away. The grin on the other’s face warmed his heart for a few moments before he broke their eye contact. His heart beat erratically as he glanced around the ice skating rink. But, Ju Yong’s sudden shift moos caused him to glance back towards him. He couldn't tell if it was a good response or not. The elder had become incredibly awkward, and it made him wonder if he had ever even kissed someone before. He already figured he never did anything under the sheets. But a kiss? That was beyond surprising.

“Are you okay?” The question was supposed to be a silly jab at the other’s behavior, but his tone and face showed real concern. He could only blame his natural poker face and his genuine curiosity. Although, his faux tone could lead to a few of his questions being answered. “You seem really, I don’t know, awkward— not like it’s a bad thing or anything.” He didn’t know how to phrase it nor did he know how to describe it. “But, yes, I do like you too, and I think we should do it again sometime.”

He stood up from the bench, knowing he had to depart sooner or later. Even with that thought in mind, he still wanted to discuss their relationship. “I think we should date,” He began, now having a new found confidence that bubbled up to the surface after the kiss. In a way, he felt his approach was too formal for his own liking, but that was his personality due to years of discipline. He tried to think back to his previous partners and their agreement to date. It was like he needed a how-to manual on how to charmingly ask someone out. The problem was: he wasn’t too charming and his flirting go to's were stupid and dull.

"We never confessed when we were younger, and we're finally getting a second chance." He never understood how the universe worked. He wasn't a firm believer in second chances, but it felt like the right thing to say. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: how can u even say that

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong was getting redder as the seconds went by, if that was at all possible. Not only did the lingering thought that Bo-Kang, someone from his past whom he had shared a budding romance with and a long history with, had kissed him for the first time after all these years. To add onto that, the sports equipment facilitator had embarrassed himself in front of the other by being as awkward as a Christian school boy who had just gotten his first girlfriend.

At the question of whether he was okay, his eyes widened and he could only nod furiously before answering back, "I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting it-" He was about to finish his sentence when the other male admitted he'd like to do it again. One would think he'd meant something else because at the mention of kissing again, alongside its accompanying thoughts Ju-Yong had, he found himself questioning, for the first time in his life, why had he not have any real dating experience beforehand.

The brunet found himself clear his throat and not respond to the suggestion of kissing again as he found himself overwhelmed by the addition of Bo-Kang confirming the shift in their relationship, finally, after all these years. A small part of him wondered though, where they would have been if they had started dating those seven years ago.

Pushing the thought out of his mind, the male gave a small smile before nodding once again. It seemed like after the kiss, he would be doing that for some time.

"I know you almost always get a headache from being with me but I'll do my best in dating." The male responded as his small smile morphed into his signature puppy Ju-Yong smile. The male then stood up, next to Bo-Kang before taking ahold of the other's hand. He held it for a moment, hoping his sincerity through his words and this small action would be conveyed. Seeing as the older male was ironically less experienced in dating, he hopes that he is able to support Bo-Kang as much as he can.

Ju-Yong then let go of the male's hand just as a slight shift in the evening sunset casted a dimmer light onto them. It was time for them to go and although it seemed like a short time that they've just started dating, he knew that he looked forward to the future even more.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang simply smiled in amusement at the headache comment and shook his head. “That’s not true,” He commented. “I got a headache once, and that was today,” He teased, referring to the misunderstanding they had earlier that day. It wasn’t a lie though. He did have a massive headache after his outburst, mostly caused by stress.

The small action from Ju Yong made Bo Kang’s heart flutter, and he softly smiled. When the other took his hand away, the instructor pulled a hand through his hair as he glanced towards the skylights. Soon the setting sun would transform into a hazy moon, and the only thing keeping the bench area lit would be the lights hanging over the rink. But, the lights would eventually be shut off once the night crew came to clean the ice.

Within the moment of silence, he wondered where they would be a month from now. Hopefully, they’d be living out their teenage, romance dreams rather than already being separated.

“Hey, I’ll drive you home, so you don’t have to take the bus.” He said as he turned back to retrieve his bag from one of the benches. He slung the skating bag onto his shoulder. Moments like these seemed so delicate and noteworthy like they needed to be remembered. If he was someone obsessed with keeping memories, he’d probably leave a whole page in a scrapbook, but he wasn’t his mother.

Shuffling a hand through his coat pocket, he pulled out his car keys before the keyring on his middle finger and walking towards the door. He wasn’t one of those people who had millions of decorative keychains that spiced up his personality. Nope, it was gray and dull as ever. The only chain hanging off it was some plastic rectangle with a picture of a Panda with the word “Ueno” in English going across it. When you moved it, white and black sparkles would flow through the water cased in the plastic. He had gotten from Ueno Zoo in Tokyo, years back when one of his competitions were being held in the foreign country. For some odd reason, he never got rid of it. He supposed it was because it reminded him of the memories from that trip, and he really cherished them.

He walked through the exit, finally getting a full view of the setting sun. The red sky reminded him of something in a drama or music video. It felt artificial or rather magical. But, he still preferred when the sky had become darker, and the glowing stars peeked through the abyss. "Looks nice, doesn't it?" He admired as they approached the forest green vehicle. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: "i only got a headache once, and that was today"
giphy.gif

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]The brunet couldn't help but blink for a few seconds at the other male's response to him having a headache that very day. It was obviously induced by Lee Ju-Yong's ridiculous assumption of events. He couldn't help but laugh nervously, trying to shake off the embarrassment that was morphed from his realisation that he needed to stop exaggerating, even when he was assuming.

Lee Ju-Yong stood up, ready to say a goodbye for the day when the other had suggested driving him back home. Though he did want to spend more time with Bo-Kang, he had to admit he considered rejecting it as he didn't want to trouble the male again, for the second time of the day. However, with the other obviously in a good mood, as he was, the older merely smiled before nodding. "Let me get my stuff." Ju-Yong practically sprinted his way to the lockers where he kept his used tracksuit and the crossbody bag his mother had bought for him.

He grinned as he closed the metal door shut before making his way back to the other male. As they made a move to the other's car, he couldn't help but follow the male's gaze towards the evening sky. It almost seemed unreal to Ju-Yong, that the sky could gradient into a red with the slightest hints of orange and purple peeking through. It looked like a scene taken by a National Geographic photographer. It even reminded him of Window XP's default wallpaper.

At that thought, the male chuckled before wording his thoughts out, "It reminds me of that sunset wallpaper on Window XP." As they found themselves reaching the other's vehicle, Ju-Yong commented, "Maybe you should let me drive."

There was a small pause before he cracked a smile as he opened the door to the passenger seat, "I'm just kidding." He then made his way inside the car before closing the door behind him, obviously amused at his own joke.
[/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back