• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern sk8r boys

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #a1ff8e; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #7c9d80; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/316748343/original.gif') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #e6c3a7; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://i1.wp.com/nappyplum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pastel-yellow-color-wallpaper-3.gif') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-bottom: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-top: 3px solid #7c9d80; border-right: 3px solid #7c9d80; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]
[div class=picbox][div class=locbox]

Feeling: oH LORD HELP ME
[/div][div class=name]Lee Ju-Yong [/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]He suddenly wished he was really taken out by a sniper.

To be called weird and strange in the same sentence by Bo-Kang of all people made him more self-conscious of himself. Was that why he disappeared, Ju-Yong asked himself before retracting the question. If the ice-skating instructor could handle him driving his car like a lunatic, he didn't think he'd just up and leave because he was weird. But then again, he would at often times, be caught off by surprise because of Bo-Kang's reaction to things. This brought back a memory to which he had gotten a cream puff for Bo-Kang. He remembered the male was awfully silent and the brunet assumed he hated it but it was the opposite.

Lee Ju-Yong disliked the fact that he was still conscious about how Bo-Kang saw him. It has literally been seven years, not even months and Ju-Yong still stumbled like a puppy getting a collar that was way too big. He was about to ask the male what he meant when the younger male replied back to his question.

After hearing his explanation, he was going to tell him it was okay. Bo-Kang had always been awkward at times, even if he didn't want to admit it. But the sight of his red face made Ju-Yong break into a large grin before he found himself laughing out loud. It didn't help that Bo-Kang was wearing at his red tracksuit too.

He felt bad for laughing but he couldn't help it. It took him a solid thirty seconds to calm himself down before he found himself looking down at the male as he said, "You're as cute as ever, Bo-Kang. I'm sorry for everything I've done up until now."

For some reason, Ju-Yong found himself comfortable with calling the male cute as well as apologising in the same sentence. He felt almost...relieved. It was too fast to say this but it almost felt as though they were back to when they were teenagers now.
[/div][/div]
coded by the amazing woebegone

Sin. Bo. Kang
i feel like i'm losing control. maybe i should let myself go because this is so predictable

Bo Kang frowned as Ju Yong began to laugh at him like a little demon, or that’s he saw it. “Hey,” He frowned as he reached out to lightly push the elder’s shoulder. He felt humiliated with each chuckle that erupted from the male before him. But something about his laugh made the instructor happy. “Aish, why are you such a brat sometimes?” He inquired, the statement would’ve been quite rude if Bo Kang wasn’t showing any emotion. But, he was actually laughing along with his old friend.

“Cute?” He questioned with a glare. He never took himself as the cute type, he liked to believe he was sophisticated and handsome. “If anything, you’re the cute one. What? Still, look like you’re 18,” He teased. It was true. Ju Yong seemed to age slowly. When they were teenagers, he looked like he was stuck in his adolescence. “You fit in with the kids I teach.” He paused for a few moments. “I’m kidding though,” He assured.

He assumed he wasn’t too fond of being made fun of for his youthful features. It probably felt like no one took himself seriously because, well, he looked like a kid. Even purchasing alcohol could be a struggle, liquor distributors may even think his ID is fake. Wasn’t that sad? He couldn’t imagine that. How would he be able to go clubbing when everyone assumed he was a sixteen-year-old child? Clubbing was one of the only outings Bo Kang was comfortable with. The dark lights of the club hid your identity, while everyone drunkenly danced together. It was fun and really brought him out of his shell. So, had Ju Yong ever gone clubbing? Did that sound ignorant?

These were such strange thoughts to have in their current situation, and he almost felt they were highly inappropriate, so he quickly blocked them out.

A sigh escaped as he became lost at what else to say. The rain was heavy and was slamming into the umbrella. He didn’t want to get into his car and risk being soaked by millions of little water droplets. He swallowed as he glanced back towards Ju Yong’s house. He knew he shouldn't keep the other outside for much longer. It was miserably cold and wet outside. “I should probably get going, the shoulder I?" He asked. "I mean, I need to get this battery fixed and I have to deal with my annoyed roommate." Makomin Makomin

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #a1ff8e; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #7c9d80; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/316748343/original.gif') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #e6c3a7; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://i1.wp.com/nappyplum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pastel-yellow-color-wallpaper-3.gif') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-bottom: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-top: 3px solid #7c9d80; border-right: 3px solid #7c9d80; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]

Feeling: can i pray the gay away?

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Ju-Yong knew it was a cliche. He wanted to kick himself for even thinking it but honestly, having the male annoyed at him for something he said (of course, nothing serious), was really rather cute. He didn't know why, maybe it was contributed by the fact that Bo-Kang always reassured that he was indeed the more matured one when he couldn't handle being called cute at all. He wanted to tease him some more but he knew that it the ice-skating instructor might actually be conscious of being called cute.

However, that didn't stop him from grinning widely at him. "At least I'm tall for my age." He teased back before giving him a peace sign, playfully before looking up at his umbrella, being able to see the water droplets that landed on the top through the clear, plastic material. Ju-Yong wanted to scold himself for enjoying himself so much, just talking and joking around with Bo-Kang. I'm not desperate, he told himself but hearing Bo-Kang laugh made him feel nostalgic yet again. That was happening a lot today.

He couldn't help but frown slightly at the mentioning of leaving. But then again, Bo-Kang had to change the battery of his car. Who knew how long his car would last running on the jumpstarter from before. "Yeah, you should get the battery replaced as soon as possible and before the rain gets heavier." He said before placing his hand on Bo-Kang's back lightly, almost gesturing for him to move towards the driver seat together as to not get either one of them wet.

Ju-Yong waited until Bo-Kang entered the driving seat before saying, "I had a good time today, Bo-Kang. I hope we do this more often." He grinned widely like a Golden Retriever before giving a wave.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang
i feel like i'm losing control. maybe i should let myself go because this is so predictable

Bo Kang was back again in the ice rink, gracefully spinning against the ice as he waited for his class to arrive. The previous days' events played in his head. He felt better about the whole situation. He even brought back the tracksuit, washed, dried and ironed. He almost expressed his thoughts through his movements, but his movements were as perfect as he wanted them to be. The metal plates in his ankles prevented his movements from being, as he liked to describe it, free. He halted against the ice, shaving a bit of ice against the blade of the skate.

He noticed students begin filling the area surrounding the ice rink. They were the younger group, whose parents brought them, rather than actually attending the school. He watched showbiz moms follow after their youngins, and smile widely as they rushed to grab their precious babies’ skates. Again, most of these mother’s made him sick, and it didn’t help that a few of them liked to flirt with him, it felt like it was on the brink of sexual harassment. If only they knew of his attraction to men.

The instructor stepped out of ice rink to address the mothers. “Hello, noonas, how are you?” He asked with a wide, artificial smile. He was sort of wishing Ju Yong would show up by now, but he assumed the other was busy with work.

“What will you be showing them today?” One of the mother’s asked. She was on the pudgier side with medium length hair, framing her young features. He explained that they were going to work on the same spins they did yesterday because they hadn’t perfected them yet. He led the young students onto the ice before instructing them to do warm up practices and drills.

“Alright, we’re going to a few rounds of 2-foot spins.” He paused for a few moments. “Please, make sure to pull your arms towards your body after pushing off. I think that’s where all you are messing up.”

Unfortunately as one of the children were attempting their simple spin, they tripped and fell. Tears began flowing from her eyes onto her cheeks, which prompted the teacher to neal down to comfort her. “Everyone take a break,” He instructed before gently pulling the little girl up. From behind him, he could hear one of the mothers call him sweet and mention that he would be a good dad. Just because he had a little bit of human decency? He shook his head softly at there comments before smiling gently as the crying student.

“Ah, don’t worry, you’re fine. You’ll only get a bruise,” He explained as he pushed himself up off the ground before leaning down to pick up the child. He skated towards the mother to hand the daughter over. Once the kid was out of his arms, he turned back to the remaining students.

“Okay, just make sure to be cautious this time, okay?” Makomin Makomin

Feeling: a cutie teaching cutieshuh GODISAIDI'LLPRAYTHEGAYAWAY

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]His morning started off rather rough, Ju-Yong admitted to himself as he made his way out of the teachers' office. Not only did he wake up fifteen minutes late and missed the usual bus he took, he had caught three students trying to skip class. It was rather ironic considering they saw him more as a friend and classmate of theirs compared to an actual staff of the academy. The sports and equipment facilitator was already having a morning that was not great and he almost panicked at the thought of being late when his eyes had wandered up towards the fencing of the back gate.

He remembered the one climbing the fence and him locked eyes as the other two who have yet to climb over begin urging him to climb over faster. Lee Ju-Yong didn't think the students would do that, considering the back gate of the academy was always closed and guarded. However, after further threatening interrogation, he had found out the three of them figured a time frame in which the security guard took a break for breakfast.

If he hadn't known them or if he was witnessing this from the sidelines, he would have sworn it was like a scene from a movie. After much betrayed whining and promises of not skipping, Ju-Yong had lied covered for them to their homeroom teacher about aiding him with some sports equipments.

Lee Ju-Yong sighed as he made his way towards the ice-skating rink. With the purple crossbody bag that his mother had bought him unfortunately was still in the same position on his chest (he hated the colour but figured he wouldn't need to waste money buying one if he used it) and a light blue tracksuit on, he made his way into the rink. Though, he felt a few older middle-aged women giving him the side-eye, most probably because he looked like a bum in comparison to Bo-Kang who dressed more smart-casually.

Just as he entered, he had the privilege of seeing Mr grumpy pants Bo-Kang smiling at a child before encouraging her. He swore the room flooded with Oestrogen as the other females cooed over him. If only they knew, Ju-Yong smirked to himself before glancing back at the ice-skating instructor. It wasn't surprising to him. Ju-Yong knew that Bo-Kang came off as harsh but from the beginning, he knew that he means well constantly.

Ju-Yong tiptoed his way around the middle-aged women, not wanting to disturb their fangirling session but as soon as he caught Bo-Kang's eyes, he smiled widely before gesturing at the line of females watching the ice-skating instructor. He then used both his hands to exaggeratedly give him finger hearts, almost comically.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang turned back to glance at the line of women when his eyes fixed on Ju Yong; a shocking surprise, but a good one at that. He fondly smiled and gave a short wave, glad to have the elder there with him. The moms were beginning to bother him, so it was nice to have a familiar face there. Perhaps his actions alarmed the mothers or intrigued them because they began whispering more than he expected. Maybe this would get them off his back? Doubted it. The old friend’s interactions were too platonic.

The finger hearts weren’t something he didn’t expect, and it caused him to glance at the ground for a few moments to collect his emotions before quickly rolling his eyes. “Stop it,” He mouthed before turning back towards his students. He shook his head to maintain composure before ordering the students to do another round of spins.

“Jae Po,” He began. “Be a little quicker. If you’re too slow, you’ll lose your balance and fall,” He instructed. The child stared at him like he had six eyes, which caused the instructor to tilt his head. “Here, I’ll show you,” He offered before pushing himself off with the shiny blade of his skate, quickly using his arms to create momentum before pulling them towards his chest. After a few moments, he was able to stop the spin.

“We have to get these on point before we go and do more difficult moves.” A light chuckle escaped him as few children protested. “Well, if you don’t learn these, how will you ever be as cool as me?” He pointed out, jokingly. Kids gasped, believing his statement was true, and one by one, on their own, they began practicing. It gave him a chance to skate over to Ju Yong for a few seconds. He glided over to the male, stopping himself once he reached the half wall.

“Hey,” He greeted casually. “I brought your track suite back -- it’s in my bag.” He could feel the older women’s gazes burn into him like they were trying to find something that was not there. Perhaps figure out why he was suddenly talking to Ju Yong, or maybe they wanted to infiltrate themselves into the conversation. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: whelp

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong grinned widely before laughing to himself at the male's reaction to his finger hearts. He wished he could have seen him reacted in at least, an embarrassing matter so that we could gauge what his feelings were but seeing the lack of it, he merely assumed that Bo-Kang was either too used to his shenanigans or was immune to virtually anything heart-racing that he did. It was slight disappointing but he told himself to snap the gay out of it.

He then made his way closer to the half walls to get a better look at the students and how the ice-skating instructor was teaching them. The brunet shook his head at him when he mentioned about being as cool as him. Yeah, sure, Ju-Yong told himself just as the male skated towards him.

"You know, cool people don't actually say out loud that they are cool. Just so you know." He joked before nodding, acknowledging what the male had just said. It felt like a cold breeze flew past Ju-Yong as the stares of the older ladies made him shiver.

"Do you always attract their attention like that?" He couldn't help but wonder as he gave them a peak, only to be met full on with pairs of eyes staring at the two of them, mostly him of course. They probably wondered how a bum like him was let onto the academy's property. Lee Ju-Yong turned his attention back to Bo-Kang as he unzipped his crossbody bag before pulling out a piece of folded up A4 paper. He handed it to Bo-Kang before gesturing at it.

"That's a list of parts you need to check up on for your car and how often you need to replenish or replace them. You could always head over to a gas station and get someone to help you with it if you want to." The brunet explained before nodding once again. He didn't say it but he was rather worried about Bo-Kang handling a car when he didn't even know the basis of taking care of it other than pumping fuel into it.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang awkwardly glanced at the older woman before shrugging slightly. “I don’t know. I don’t think so…” He trailed off as he looked back towards Ju Young. “They just happened randomly,” He explained, keeping his voice low so the mothers couldn’t hear anything. He supposed they took interest in him due to his skating history. It was the only reason that made sense to him. Single mother’s living through their children, generally took interest in the person teaching their child. It only made sense, right? Maybe they believed if they dated or hid under the sheets with the instructor, their children would get focused on more. It all confused and disgusted Bo Kang. Desperation was weak. He really hoped they thought something intimate was going on between him and Ju Yong.

The instructor took the folded paper into his hands when it was held out to him. He unfolded the paper and let it rest between his fingers. His eyes scanned over the list, not understanding a majority of the things on the paper, but regardless, he nodded. Perhaps he could just show the paper to whoever was repairing his car. “Ah, thank you.” He delicately folded the paper back up before sliding it into the inside pocket of his coat.

He glanced back at the children practicing, their sloppy two-foot-spins getting better with each try. A soft chuckle left him as he watched them. They reminded him of his childhood self. Like him, they didn’t know what they were getting into. Some were just taking the class for the fun of it, while other’s were being driven to go into competitions. He could be looking at a future Olympic gold medalist without even knowing.

Lowering his eyes, he thought for a few moments. He was afraid he had wasted too much time speaking to Ju Yong. The classes weren’t too long, and he still needed to teach the students how to successfully leap, and then move onto leaping into a spin. He wanted to build up their skill as well as leg muscles. But, before any of that, he’d have to go into the precautions of leaping and jumping. One wrong move and you could seriously hurt yourself.

“Alright, I’ll talk to you after the workday ends?” He insinuated another outing together. “I mean unless you have something to do after that.” Makomin Makomin

Feeling: i shall stay calm....I SAID STAYCALM

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]The brunet side-glanced at the women who were clearly unimpressed with the fact that the ice skating instructor's attention was on a random man than their children. Lee Ju-Yong nodded at what Bo-Kang had said and he was excuse himself when Bo-Kang suggested they ""talk"" after work.

He wanted to smile very badly but he wondered whether that would be too obvious. But then again, the ice skating instructor probably saw him as a goof who smiled at everything. Ju-Yong gave a small grin before as a habit, joked, "It's a date then!" Now, the male was usually the kind to joke around with his friends, whether they were indeed individuals who fitted the criteria for his sexuality (which was basically anyone and everyone) but the fact that Ju-Yong had nonchalantly said it to Bo-Kang made him want to move into space.

His face turned a slight pink as his hand reached for the back of his head as he tried his best to play the joke off as....a joke. "I-I was kidding! It's definitely not going to be a date." At the sound of it, Lee Ju-Yong realised he had a habit of making everything he says sound like an insult.

"I mean, it's not like it's a bad thing to be on a date with you. It's just that you should do it with someone you like and-" Cutting himself short, Ju-Yong told himself that Bo-Kang wasn't going to be the death of him. It was probably him who was. He needed to leave now.

"I'll see you later. Have fun teaching and break a leg!" Ju-Yong chimed out as he made his way for the locker room but quickly added, "Figuratively, of course!"

If the women wondered whether there was something going on between Bo-Kang and himself, they sure did know the answer to it was a possible yes.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

The classes had flown by in a heartbeat. Perhaps that was because he had wished they would six hours prior. Once the remainder of the students left, he carefully stepped out of the ice rink and made his way towards a free bench. Humming lightly, he dropped down on the seat and propped his leg over his own to comfortably untie his skates. He let out a relieved sigh as he pulled the skate from his foot. Honestly, skating around for an entire day without nearly enough breaks were doing a great deal on his ankle. He didn’t have time to soothe the pain, so he quickly pulled his shoes and carefully put away his expensive skates.

The night before he had washed and ironed the tracksuit Ju Yong allowed him to borrow. He pulled the red clothing from his duffel bag and laid it on his lap. He picked at a few loose threads as he thought of where the two males could go out together. Perhaps out to eat like the previous to day, except this time, the younger pays. Did he even have his wallet on him? His eyes widened as he quickly patted his pockets to feel the wallet under the cloth of his pants.

It wasn’t there.

“Ah, shit,” He swore as he silently slouched in his seat. The instructor didn’t understand how he could’ve forgotten the most important item at home. It had his license, cash, credit cards -- everything he needed to get through the day. “Are you fucking kidding me?” He groaned as he collapsed into his hands, slowly dragging them down his face. He’d have to stop by his apartment and pick up the leather wallet. It did worry him, that Ju Yong would be annoyed or bothered, but he couldn’t function properly without it.

The male quickly texted his roommate, letting him know he’d be home a little earlier than expected. The reply from his roommate's face to harden and his eyes to curve in anger.

Se Yoon: left your wallet at home? it’s on the table. found poe trying to eat it ;]

Why didn’t he text him and let him know? He supposed it was just a cruel trick to make him fall into a panic. His roommate loved pulling jokes like that on him. He liked seeing the usual cold male worry over something so mundane, but at the same time, it was something important to him. Makomin Makomin

Last edited:

Feeling: i need some bbq and love tbh uwu

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]It was an uneventful day for the brunet for the most part. The discipline teacher had eyed him the whole period of lunch, undoubtedly because of the three students who tried to skip classes prior. Not to mention, he was faced with their pouting faces as their promise to him still rang fresh in their minds. Other than a few other students saying hi to him, there was literally nothing eventful done. Of course, other than his usual workload.

Lee Ju-Yong sifted through the pile of papers that were on the most right upper corner of his desk, sighing at the amount of paperwork he had to file for the borrowing of equipment alongside approval of the academy’s sports facilities and a ridiculous request for a ‘Students-Teachers Sports Day’. Undoubtedly sent in by the football coach. He sighed before looking at the clock on the wall.

Realising work was over, his demeanour changed and he was back into his usual smiling mode. Almost jumping out of his seat, he made his way to his locker before grabbing his crossbody bag and slinging it around his chest. He glanced back for a moment at the picture of him during that finals round of ice skating before closing the metal door.

Skipping his way to Ju-Yong, the male said, “Let’s get some meat today, Bo-Kang. You up for it?” As he made his way to the front of the male, he couldn’t help but wonder whetheer there was something wrong.

Everything okay?” He asked.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang looked up from the red fabric when he heard a familiar voice. “Oh, yeah, meat sounds good,” He replied as he carefully stood up from the bench, making sure not to put too pressure on his ankle. The question him to let out an awkward chuckle as he thought of a way to ease into the problem. “Well, I left my wallet at home,” He said, trying to make it less of a deal than it was. Sighing lightly, he dragged a hand through his hair. “I don’t even know how -- I just walked out without it.”

That morning, his mind was clouded with thoughts of this current moment. Perhaps that’s why he slipped past the door without a second thought his leather wallet. Of course, he didn’t imagine he’d be freaking out over a wallet. He thought they’d be in the car by now picking out someone nice to go. But, his imagination always set high standards and romanticized moments like these. Maybe if he stayed positive, it would be an even better experience than he originally thought.

“Just thought we could stop by at my apartment real quick and pick it up.” A few moments passed as he paused. “I mean, you’ll get to meet Se Yoon and Poe.” Poe wasn’t another roommate, no, it was a bearded dragon on the larger scale, that Bo Kang and his roommate let roam around the apartment like a dog. It was named after the famous American poet, Edgar Allen Poe. The instructor liked to believe it made the lizard sound sophisticated. Poe, it sounded nice on the tongue, unlike some basic pet names.

The instructor turned slightly to pick up his skating bag, throwing it over his shoulder. Turning back, he held out the tracksuit towards Ju Yong, quickly handing it off. “I washed and ironed it,” He pointed out while searching through his duffel bag to find his keys. Once the shiny keys were in his hands, he began walking towards the exit. “Mind you, Se Yoon,” He sighed for a few moments “Se Yoon is a bit of an ass. He likes to tease, but he’s a good guy once you get to know him.” Makomin Makomin

Feeling: i need some bbq and love tbh uwu

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]In all realness, Lee Ju-Yong didn't mind at all the fact that they had to head over to Bo-Kang's apartment. In fact, he was rather curious as to where the male stayed now that he was an independent adult. Though, the real reason why the male was slightly excited for the destination was the mention of a dog. Or a cat, regardless. He enjoyed the companies of animals and often times, being the Golden Retriever-like individual he was, he got along well with most animals.

There were, of course, animals that he didn't get along with. Namely insects and especially, reptiles. He was inversely, a very warm-blooded individual who enjoyed the heat more than the cold. The brunet could be distinguished a mile away during winter because he rarely left the house. When he decides to, he usually bundled up to the point whereby he was an actual mattress set in a furniture store. He hummed his agreement before taking ahold of the bag handed to him.

"Thank you. You can use my clothes anytime you need." He said, thinking not much of it as he made his way to walk behind the leading figure of Bo-Kang. Soon enough, they had reached his car and Ju-Yong immediately got into the passenger seat, knowing full well that Bo-Kang was probably more than happy to not allow him to drive.

Soon enough, they were moving and Lee Ju-Yong couldn't help but wonder what kind of a dog or cat he would meet. Not to mention, Bo-Kang's roommate. He sounded fun.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

The instructor approached the apartment door before swiftly moving to pull his keys from his coat pockets. He fumbled through useless keys before finding the correct one and quickly jamming it into the keyhole. He twisted the doorknob, and stepped into the home, dropping his bag as soon stepped over the frame.

A sigh escaped him as his gaze landed on a familiar face. His roommate, as expected, was sprawled over the couch like slime that was fused into the carpet. He had a somewhat stupid expression on his face while his eyes were glued to the TV. The roommate look like had just woken up, his hair was a mess, he was still dressed in his godawful, bright yellow pajama pants and the bags under his eyes were enormous.

The television junkee finally broke his gaze from the TV when he noticed a stranger with Bo Kang. “Another one? Who’s he?” He questioned, with an almost mocking tone as he pointed at Ju Yong. Another one, of course, Se Yoon would assume he was magically dating someone new. He didn’t understand his roommate, the male just assumed everyone was in and out of relationships constantly.

Bo Kang felt his eye twitch as he stared at his roommate, but eventually, a playful glint appeared in eyes. “I don’t know, actually. He just followed me in, I guess,” He joked as he walked further into the apartment, eventually reaching the small kitchen. Easily, he spotted the black, leather wallet on the table and scooped it up before shoving it into his back pocket. “All set,” He explained as he turned towards Ju Yong.

He opened his mouth to suggest leaving when his eyes landed on a reptile waddling across the tiled floor. Usually, a person would screech or stare in shock, but the instructor only reached down and picked up the creature. “Poe, my baby,” He cooed as he held it in the palm of his hand. It’s tail curled around his wrist as it just stared at him.

“This is Poe,” He introduced the bearded dragon and held it out towards Ju Yong. “He’s three years old. He’s like a scaley dog.” Makomin Makomin

Last edited:

Feeling: puT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELPME

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]The brunet couldn’t help but almost cautiously take a few steps into the apartment. He had expected a furry animal to greet the both of them or at least, its owner, Bo-Kang but it seemed like it was more of a quiet animal. Maybe it’s a lazy cat, Ju-Yong thought to himself as he slipped his feet into the indoor slippers before making his way into the hall whereby a figure was draped on the sofa.

Hey, I work with Bo-Kang. I’m Ju-Yong.” He introduced himself and couldn’t help but wonder whether it was a habit of the ice skating instructor to introduce his...prospects or bring back his date to the shared apartment. For some reason, it made him slightly disappointed. Brushing the thought away, he found his eyes scanning around the room alongside the other rooms in the apartment.

He didn’t head anywhere other than linger in the hall as he didn’t want to seem rude. Just as he was about to head his way to the entrance of the shared apartment, his eyes landed on what seemed like a sponge that seemed to be inching its way towards the male.

Lee Ju-Yong couldn’t help but squint his eyes, his hands stuffed in his trackpants’ pockets as the strange item moved closer to him-

Wait.

As it got closer to him, the sponge-like items looked less like a sponge and more like an actual weapon, with spikes of sorts covering it. As soon as it was inches away from Ju-Yong, he found himself almost paralysed, his body screaming at him to react as realised what it was. A lizard.

The brunet found himself release a scream of sorts as he hurriedly rushed his way towards the sofa with the roommate that was still laying down on it. As Bo-Kang approached, he was about to warn him but the male actually reached down and grabbed it.

It didn’t help that the male immediately held it out towards him. Ju-Yong had just come to realised that Bo-Kang was one of those reptile people. He had no qualms towards them as long as the reptiles, especially lizards are away from him.

He didn’t want to alarm Bo-Kang even more and as such, he forced a small smile before choking out, “N-Nice to meet you, Poe. I’ll wait outside for you once you’re done.” After having done so, he almost sprinted for the door, making sure Bo-Kang wasn’t following him with the lizard.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

A frown appeared on his face as Ju Yong reacted to Poe. He didn’t seem to like the reptile all that much. Perhaps the friend wouldn’t be coming over much, or even at all. “I don’t think he really likes you that much, buddy,” He sighed as he walked towards the couch. He made eye contact with the couch potato, who gave him a mocking glare almost like he was saying, ”seriously?”

“Hm, won’t last. Poe is too much of a walking dinosaur. Nip it in the bud,” The male said as his eyes flickered to the TV.

“I-- really? I’m not even dating him,” Bo Kang explained. “It’s a work friend. You act like I’d seriously bring my dates here to be judged by you.” He paused for a few moments. “I’m not you.” It was true, Se Yoon had a habit of seeking approval for the many women he dated. But, he paid no mind to it when the roommate said, ”Should I continue seeing her?”

“Whatever -- you said the exact same thing last time,” He mumbled. “Oh, Se Yoon, you’re so dumb. It’s just a friend, I met at -- at where ever.,” He spoke mockingly as he reached from his soda, taking a quick swig. “It’s unfair. Your punk ex keeps roaming around here still.” But, the instructor didn’t reply, his lips only parted as he fell into a pit of defeat. The roommate gestured for the instructor to hand over the lizard. Bo Kang scoffed loudly as he gave away the pet, watching as the other pet the rough creature.

No more words were spoken. Was there anything else to say? They were on two separate pillars, one assumed romance, while the other assumed friendship. Without another noise, he turned on his toes to meet Ju Yong out in the hallway. He put on a smile, throwing away the previous interaction he just had with his roommate. He didn’t want it to bother him, it being falling into another relationship and hearing the famous ‘told you so’ line. Too corny.

“I think Poe would’ve liked you,” He chuckled. “If you had just given him a chance.” The other’s reaction to the reptile still amused him even if it made a part of him bitter. “I mean, I get it, but you didn’t have to run off like a child. But, I guess that’s what you are.” Makomin Makomin

Feeling: loOK, IM SCARED OK

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]To a certain degree, the male felt bad for having reacted that way. Ju-Yong knew that regardless of species, a pet was still a pet to any owner and having a friend reject it or reacted negatively towards it (like Ju-Yong did), would have definitely hurt said friend. However, the bunet was terrified of reptiles.

Lee Ju-Yong took a deep breath as he calmed his breathing. He wasn’t scared of them to the point whereby he’d have a panic attack but the sight of any reptile definitely made his breathing hitch. Of all the pets to have, Ju-Yong thought to himself before the sight of Bo-Kang approaching him was seen.

He bit his bottom lip in contemplation. He wondered whether the ice skating instructor had taken his reaction to heart. They were, after all, not the best of friends. “I’m sorry. After yesterday, I didn’t want to react overly exaggerated in front of you for no reason.” He said with a nervous chuckle. Though they were no longer awkward in front of each other, Ju-Yong still didn’t want to ruin this. Especially since he was developing a small but growing crush like the baby he was.

As they walked towards the direction of the lift to the parking lot, Ju-Yong couldn’t help but shoulder-bumped him slightly before saying, “You’re also a baby, Mr Ghost-You-For-Seven-Years.” Ju-Yong then laughed, it was obvious he held no grudge of sorts against him. Or rather, none that showed that he was resentful.

Reptiles are scary to me. I can see that Poe is harmless but he just threw me off guard.” Ju-Yong said with thought. He knew that if he ever saw the bearded-lizard again, he wouldn’t suddenly welcome it with open arms. But he figured at the very least, he’d be able to prepare for meeting it again.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang scoffed as he rolled his eyes the figure beside him. “Baby? How--” The nickname shut him right up. He supposed disappearing for seven years was rather childish, but was it more childish than screaming at the sight of a harmless reptile? Perhaps so. “Hm,” He hummed as he crossed his arms. “Got me there,” He admitted, happy that it appeared the elder held no grudges against him. He had been worried for quite some time now, that he wouldn’t be forgiven, held away from the old friend for his ghosting mistake. But he was blessed, and didn’t know whether it as a good thing or not; he still felt he needed to be held accountable for what he had done.

“I get that,” He replied as they approached the elevator. “It’s just your reaction was so comical.” He paused. “I should have expected that though, huh? You’ve always been like that.” He reached out and pressed the button, waiting for the metal doors to slide apart, revealing a claustrophobic box.

He watched as they separated, revealing an odd couple holding hands. The woman’s hair was frizzed, while the man’s stood flat; her facial features were round, while his were sharp, and one was pudgy, while one was incredibly thin. They were complete opposites. It was opposites attract, literally. As they stepped out, he stepped in, taking their place in the elevator.

He never particularly enjoyed elevators. The thought of falling, trapped inside a metal box and going splat as it hit the ground never appealed to him. But, perhaps he was thinking too much into it. It was such a rare occurrence. He couldn’t help but wonder if there was a tear in the cords. Not to mention, the sensation you got when you were descending down to the parking lot was gut-wrenching. It was like your stomach was rising up into your throat. So, when doors closed around them and the floor was punched in, his fist closed around one of the metal bars.

Childish fear, indeed.

He glanced towards Ju Yong as he thought of what he was going to say. “Where we are going again? Just a simple meat and alcohol place?” He asked. “I think we have one around here. I went there when I first moved in,” He reminisced. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: is alcohol bitter because they can't get drunk

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]With a nod of approval that was accompanied by a toothy grin, the two males made their way to the suggested barbeque place. Stomach rumbling and throat parched, Lee Ju-Yong was looking forward to an abundance of meat that was headed his way alongside a bottle of cold alcohol that would warm his insides up. Reaching the place, he was pleasantly surprised to find it an outdoor place.

He would have thought that Bo-Kang had a preference for an indoor restaurant, somewhere that allowed him the shelter of the cold, rain and possible altercations that occurred at night time, at times. It was safe to say that the brunet enjoyed the rest of the night with the ice skating instructor's company as they reminiscenced about their younger days alongside getting his belly stuffed with delicious pork, beef and some fried chicken. He didn't bother with any carbohydrates because who in the world ate rice or noodles at a bbq? Though, it was evident that despite his tactic of eating as much as he could, he failed to measure out the capacity of alcohol he could intake.

It first started with a bottle of soju. The thing was, Lee Ju-Yong wasn't at all a drinker. He might take a sip here and there but his favourite drink was orange juice. If he was forced to, maybe those really really sweet and fruity wines. However, whenever he is in the company of another who drank, he felt the undeniable unpresented pressure of having to drink. As such, the male started with a shot of soju before sooner or later, he was down to his third bottle of soju alongside a concerned-looking owner of a stall that wondered whether she should really serve him more alcohol.

"Ahhhhhhhjumma, another bottle!" The male called out as he raised his now empty shot glass over his head, waving it as though in an effort to emphasise his point while his other arm was on the metal table, holding onto it for support as he stayed seated up.

Ju-Yong's hair was now a ruffle of a mess and his eyes seemed to be not able to focus on an object for more than ten seconds. Plastered on his face was a way-too goofy smile (even for him) and his head was tilted to one side, as though he was enjoying some music. His eyes wandered around before focusing on Bo-Kang, or more specifically, his lips.

He blatantly stared at it for a few seconds before his hand that was holding the shot glass placed the object down on the table before a finger wobbly pointed at Bo-Kang, "Hey, you know, you'll probably get lots of wrinkles when you're old because you never smile." After saying so, the owner of the small establishment made her way towards their table before setting down another bottle of cold alcohol for him.

She was obviously wondering whether she should place it back in the fridge but she made her way back. "Thank you, ahjumaaaaaa." Ju-Yong called out before drunkenly twisting the cap of the glass bottle before taking a swig out of it, a quarter of its content down his throat.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Usually, he’d be plastered by now, his head would be against the table, and he’d be crying about god knows what, but he wasn’t. Partially the reason being Ju Yong and not wanting to embarrass himself in front of the other. He also learned early on that he would have to be the designated driver. The elder had become far drunker than he imagined, and he was calling for more and more bottles. It was honestly making him worried.

The words that flew out of the intoxicated male’s mouth, caused him to subconsciously frown. “Wouldn’t you be the one to get more wrinkles?” He inquired with a raised eyebrows. “Lack of any facial movements lessens the amount -- and you move your face a lot with all that grinning,” He pointed out the male’s flawed logic as he reached out with his chopsticks to select one of the many meat strips.

He feared they ordered too much food and alcohol. The bill would probably be so expensive, and he didn’t make that much as an instructor. It would definitely put a strain on his financial situation until the next paycheck. But, he could only blame himself; he offered to pay, and he couldn’t say no to the other’s smile. A sigh escaped him as he stared at the younger, watching as he chugged a fourth of the bottle. But, the number of drinks the elder had downed was far too much, and Bo Kang felt he had to put his foot down.

“Alright,” He began as he reached over to snatch away the bottle. “I think we’re all done here.” He felt like he was speaking to a child hyped up on nitrous. “You need to stop before you die of alcohol poisoning,” He glanced around the table in an attempt to find the bottle cap. Once he located it, he screwed the cap back on to the table before raising his hand to signal for the check. “Check please,” He called out before lowering his hand.

“Ah shit,” He swore as he realized the situation they were in; Ju Yong couldn’t go back home to his poor sleeping parents. Would they really want to see their son plastered? But, he couldn’t just bring him back to his place. “Ju Yong, where do you want to do?” He asked as he took his wallet out, placing his card on the receipt. “My place or yours?” Was the question weird? He hated asking it. He felt like it was implying something so wrong. “I mean,” He started. “If we go to my place, I’ll just sleep on the floor or something.” Makomin Makomin

Last edited:

Feeling: having anxiety is just having conspiracy theories about yourself

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]A number of other patrons that were enjoying their dinner of bbq were had also begin to turn in their chair to undoubtedly witness the scene of Lee Ju-Yong exemplifying a loud speaker on crack and Sin Bo-Kang trying to watch out for him. The older male whined as the bottle of alcohol was taken away from him and all he did was rest his head on the metal table with a small 'thud'.

"You're so mean, Bo-Kaaaaang." Ju-Yong muffled against the surface before raising his head slightly to glare up at Bo-Kang. However, he looked like he was pouting rather than being angry. Suddenly standing up, the wooden stool he was seated on was pushed back aggressively and he looked down at the ice skating instructor.

"You, do you know how mean you are? You left suddenly and came back seven years later." Ju-Yong was now proclaiming as he slowly, with the help of the table's support, made his way towards the male. Stopping right next to him, Ju-Yong took a deep breath before taking a seat on the wooden stool that was next to the male instead of opposite him.

It took him a minute but it almost looked like the male was trying to pull himself together. An impossible feat at that. His eyes were slightly red from fatigue and a yawn escaped his mouth. "Mum wouldn't mind me being drunk but she'll kill me tomorrow." He laughed before turning to Bo-Kang, one of his hands gripping Bo-Kang's shoulder for support before saying, "Let's share your bed together."
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang stared at Ju Yong as he scolded him and abruptly got up from his seat. So perhaps the shorter wasn’t over the seven-year disappearance like he had originally thought. He couldn’t blame him though. What did he expect? Honestly, he was under the impression he was going to get punched by a drunk man-child. But, he only dropped down on the stool beside him. The words coming out of his mouth had nothing to do with what he had previously stated. Had he already forgotten what he was doing?

His gaze flickered to the hand on his shoulder before he looked back towards the dazed man. He was silent for a few moments as he thought of what he had said. The option of sleeping in the same bed together was already erased from his mind, but he still nodded at what Ju Yong said. He was still going to sleep on the floor or couch no matter what. The agreement was simply expressed to keep the other’s childish behavior down. “Yeah, buddy, let’s do that,” He sighed before reaching up to pat the elder’s head.

The instructor turned back to get his card charged and to be on his merry way. Although, he doubted it’d be merry, especially with the chain and ball in the human form attached to his ankle. The owner came to buy and grabbed the checkbook before letting him know it would only take a few moments. While he waited, he decided to finish the few pieces of meat left. “You need to eat more to sober you up,” He frowned as he held out the steak chunks to the plastered male, holding it between to metal sticks.

But, the thought of feeding him anymore ended when his card was returned. Ah, the financial damaged it had inflicted on his card wasn’t as bad as he expected, but it still wasn’t good either. “Alright,” He muttered as he slipped the debit card into his leather wallet. “Let’s go,” He sighed as he stood up from the stool.

He couldn’t even tell if Ju Yong was able to even walk well. Usually, if someone was this drunk, he was even drunker. But, he drove them there and indulging into the intoxicated fantasies would either land them in a crash or land them a ticket. He never had to deal with someone so drunk, usually he was the one being dealt with.

He heard sad drunks were one of the worst to deal with.

The car was parked quite close to the BBQ, so the walking distance was too far for them. Once the other was up, he threw his arm around him -- another thing he used to do when they were living in their teenage romance. “Let’s go, idiot,” He sighed. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: the reason why we tear up when we wake up is because we miss our bed already

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong felt himself swaying despite having sat down. It wasn't even the good kind of swaying if there was such a thing. He felt his vision alongside himself moving from left to right, right to left and sometimes just moving in different directions. Though, one thing he was sure of was that the younger male was trying to stuff him with more meat in hopes of sobering him up.

"I don't wannaaaa." He whined loudly but proceeded to open his mouth nevertheless, chewing the meat as he closed his eyes. He really was a huge baby.

When the other male's card was give back and he felt himself being supported, Ju-Yong let out a giggle before saying in his half-conscious state, "Heeey, do you remember those skates I stole from the competition? I still have it." The male referred back to their teenage years before Ju-Yong discovered he wanted to compete seriously for figure skating. It was right after a competition whereby he had gotten the second place and subsequently, Bo-Kang was first.

The memory was held dearly by the elder because he had casually told the other he was going to steal a random pair of skates that was placed on their locker room's bench. He remembered Bo-Kang nagging at him for being childish.

Lee Ju-Yong drunkenly looked around before saying aloud, thinking he was whispering, "I haven't got caught yet." He was obviously too happy about it as the two of them made their way out of the outdoor BBQ place with the support of the younger, of course.

As they walked, there were a few instances in which the male almost threw up but he held them in successfully. After awhile, they had stopped to rest and Ju-Yong yawned loudly.

"I'm tired, Bo-Kang. This reminds me of after that competition. I was forced to quit figure skating." He belted out.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang listened as Ju Yong blabbered on about some distant memory about stealing skates. The instructor vaguely remembered getting annoying with the other for being so childish. Ironically enough, he felt in that situation he was being the childish one. Getting irritated for an immature behavior just sounded like some posh girl in grade school tattle tailing. A soft chuckle escaped him as the elder brought up not getting caught for his simple crime. “Yeah?” He questioned as he ruffled his hair. “Mmm, I wonder who’s skates they were,” He reminiscent.

Watching Ju Yong nearly throw up multiple times in the span of a few minutes reminded him of how much he disliked drunk people. He was praying the other wouldn’t blow chunks of meat and alcohol into his front seat as they approached the forest green car. With those thoughts in mind, he unlocked the car doors with a simple click of a button.

As he reached the passenger door, he began to open the door for his drunk friend but stopped himself as a sensitive topic as a reach brought up. He doubted the other understood how that made him feel. He was frozen, mentally paralyzed as he remembered that bitter time in his life. “Yeah?” He finally managed to croak out as he pulled open the door, holding it until Ju Yong filled the seat in. “Let’s get home so you can sleep. Sounds like a good plan, doesn’t it?” He shut the passenger door, not waiting for some intoxicated answer.

The instructor walked around to the driver’s side and drew open the door. Once sitting on the nice, leather interior, he started the car up, listening as the engine smoothly turned on. Clearing his throat, he carefully began to pull out of his parking lot. He threw his arm on the back of Ju Yong’s seat and turned his head to get a better view behind the car. “So,” He started. “How bad do your clothes smell? I can let you borrow some of mine for pajamas, and I suppose for tomorrow as well.” He thought for a few moments. “Kind of like how you let me borrow that god awful tracksuit.” Was that a little mean? Perhaps, but it was true. It was extremely ugly on him and god awful described it quite well. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: squishy, squishy hehe

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]As the minutes went by, Lee Ju-Yong felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier. It didn't help that he had a very fulfilling meal after a tiring day at work. He could almost feel his eyes closing several times and himself almost passing out as Bo-Kang aided in helping him to his car. But despite his drunk state, he knew he had to endure just until they entered the car.

He didn't take note of the ice skating instructor's curt reply to his comment about their past and instead, made himself comfortable in the passenger seat. Once Bo-Kang had successfully set him down, Ju-Yong tossed to the right, facing the driver seat as though he was about to sleep on his own bed. "Hey, maybe I should sleep in your car. It's sooooooooo comfortable." He said before drunkenly buckling his seatbelt. Even in his drunk state, he remembered road safety. Unlike his driving.

"Hey! That tracksuit is amazing. It's so comfortable." He seemed to retaliate for a bit, almost offended on his clothing's behalf. As the other male reverse the car, Ju-Yong noted the male's facial features up close for a bit. He's never been this close to Bo-Kang before. Well, in his adult years. He couldn't help but grin like an idiot as the male's skin reminded him of tofu, almost bouncy-like.

As the car move backwards, Ju-Yong reaches a finger forward before pressing it lightly against Bo-Kang's cheek, bouncing it lightly before saying, "Your skin's like the tofu in kimchi stews." After saying so, he laughed for a second before making a kissy-face, similar to an adult making one to a baby. He laughed some more as he did so, almost proud of himself for doing so before yawning for a bit.

Without a second thought, he leaned his head back onto the headrest before closing his eyes. After a few seconds, light snores were heard from him.
[/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back