• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern sk8r boys

Sin. Bo. Kang
i feel like i'm losing control. maybe i should let myself go because this is so predictable

Bo Kang shot a glare to the male in the passenger seat as he pressed his finger to his cheek and compared him to a piece of tofu. But, his features softened as he saw Ju Yong’s expression. “You’re comparing me to food, aren’t you full already?” He raised an eyebrow in amusement as the elder made kissy faces at him. Drunk people were so strange, it was like they were a different species. Within seconds, he was passed out. It was actually quite relieving for the instructor; he wouldn’t have to listen to drunk banter for the rest of the ride.

“You’re so drunk,” He whispered with a quiet chuckle. It was sort of amusing, well as amusing annoying could possibly be. It was weird to see him act like that.

The car ride was quite nice actually; he played some lo-fi type music from his phone and enjoyed the silence. He hummed as he pulled the car into the parking garage, eyes scanning to find his preferred spot. Eventually, he parked, choosing a spot close to the elevator. He had to get the drunk male to his apartment before he threw up somewhere other than the toilet. He pulled the keys out and let out a long sigh, while his gaze fell on Ju Yong.

He’d had to do the dreaded thing again, wake the peaceful male up.

The instructor unbuckled his seatbelt before stepping out of the car and walking around to the passenger side. He pulled open the car door and slightly bent down to be level with the elder. “Hey, buddy,” He softly as he reached up to pat the younger’s cheek. “Let’s get to bed, alright? Get into pajamas and all that jazz.” The same couple from the elevator earlier got out from their car. They stared at him with judging eyes, which prompted Bo Kang to glare at them and shake his head. Stupid.

He looked back towards Ju Yong, frowning slightly. “Wake up -- I’ll carry you inside if you just open at least one eye.” He was thinking drunk people were like giant children, and kids, when tired, usually preferred to be carried in, so wouldn’t the drunk guy want that? He didn’t know. This was a whole new experience, and he was struggling. Not to mention, his mind was always filled with his damn roommate getting annoyed. Makomin Makomin

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #a1ff8e; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #7c9d80; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/316748343/original.gif') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #e6c3a7; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://i1.wp.com/nappyplum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pastel-yellow-color-wallpaper-3.gif') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-bottom: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-top: 3px solid #7c9d80; border-right: 3px solid #7c9d80; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]
[div class=picbox][div class=locbox]

Feeling: wdym im drunk
[/div][div class=name]Lee Ju-Yong [/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Usually the male Golden Retriever in a human form dreamed about something. However, Lee Ju-Yong found himself having a sound sleep without disturbance. That was until the sound of a male waking him up alongside the patting of his cheek was felt. The brunet opened his eyes slowly, his eyelids still as heavy, almost refusing to stay open but he forced himself to.

The shut-eye he had managed to get sobered him up slightly. He felt more like himself now and less like a bubbling mess but the effects of alcohol was still evident especially since he couldn't remember a darn thing. Ju-Yong turned to face Bo-Kang who was crouched next to him and he merely complied, not bothering to look at the couple who were staring at them. His body seemed to not be able to coordinate well with his mind and all Ju-Yong could do was hold onto the male's arm like a child.

"What happened, Bo-Kang?" The elder asked whilst narrowing his eyes, adapting them to the bright light. He then looked back at Bo-Kang before a memory of him calling him a tofu resurfaced. Evidently still drunk, Ju-Yong smiled goofily before calling him again, almost giving him a nickname, "Tofu Bo-Kang."

Looking around with his hand still on Bo-Kang's arm, it was a miracle that he didn't need to be carried to the male's shared apartment. Though, he indeed looked like a lost child at the mall, waiting for his guardian.
[/div][/div]
coded by the amazing woebegone

Sin. Bo. Kang
i feel like i'm losing control. maybe i should let myself go because this is so predictable

Bo Kang let out a relieved sigh as soon as Ju Yong opened his eyes. He was really concerned the male had died from alcohol poisoning. “What happened?” He retorted. “You drank way too much.” But, the same finger from before pressed against his cheek, and the same nickname flew past his lips. He let out an exhausted sigh as he stood back up straight. “You’re so strange,” He muttered as he watched the elder climb out of the car. It was a nice feeling knowing you didn’t have to carry some drunk fellow into your apartment. Quite nice, like an ocean breeze blowing into on a hot summer day or a warm sun on a winter day.

But, it wasn’t like he was magically free from a drunk burden, it was still attached to his arm like a child. However the instructor wasn’t angry about this, in fact, this made him all warm and fuzzy on the inside like hot fudge or a fresh out of the oven cookie. He supposed he had fallen for Ju Yong’s cute charm.

“Fucking hell,” He groaned waspishly as he walked into the complex. “Can’t wait to go to bed.” Those thoughts were soon mercilessly destroyed as he remembered he had to sleep somewhere other than his bed. The floor would be okay, and since Poe would be in his own little “bed,” he wouldn’t there to walk all over him. Every night one of the two roommates made sure to put the lizard into the terrarium. It was also a major plus for the elder too -- it was great how everything sort of worked out in the end.

“You know, Poe will be in his terrarium, so you won’t have to be bothered by his scaley self,” He explained as he stepped into the elevator. He reached out and pressed the fourth-floor button. Again, his free hand gripped the metal pole as the elevator began rising up the chords. The trip up the few levels didn’t take too long, especially since it was only four levels up.

He stepped out of the elevator, still leading the wobbly male. But, as they approached his apartment, the more he began to worry. He hoping, no praying, Se Yoon was passed out dead asleep on the couch or maybe actually in his bed for once. So, as he was unlocking the door he spoke a silent prayer and pushed it open. Y E S. The room was completely pitch black other than the TV, which was displaying some weird action movie. On the couch being illuminated by the television was his sleeping roommate. His prayers were answered.

The instructor-led Ju Yong into his room before quickly switching on one of his lamps. “Alright, sit there,” He said, pointing to his bed as he separated himself from the human puppy. He opened his dresser and searched for some nice pajamas the elder could borrow. “Okay…” He muttered under his breath, while he pulled out some gray pajama pants and a white shirt. “Put this on.” He tossed the clothes at the bed before turning back to find something for himself.

Once finding clothes for himself, he vanished into the dark bathroom. Makomin Makomin

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #a1ff8e; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #7c9d80; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/316748343/original.gif') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #e6c3a7; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: grey; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: Ivory; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://i1.wp.com/nappyplum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pastel-yellow-color-wallpaper-3.gif') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:400px; width:250px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-bottom: 3px solid #e6c3a7; border-top: 3px solid #7c9d80; border-right: 3px solid #7c9d80; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:385px; width:257px; padding: 5px; color:#9e8b66; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:11px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]

Feeling: why r u like dis

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong was very disorientated. Even as they made their way into the lift, he felt the inside of his mouth was as dry as the desert and his head was as steady as a relationship that was about to be divorced. The hallway in front of him seemed to wobble as his head did but thank God he was holding onto the younger male. If he wasn't, he was sure he'd accidentally throw himself off the building.

The bearded lizard pet was the least of Ju-Yong's worry as he found his free hand reaching out to hold onto the door frame before moving onto the walls of the shared apartment. For some reason, his eyes squinted at the television before he was brought into the male's bedroom. When he was ordered to sit down, the human puppy funnily complied immediately like his comparison counterpart. His eyes were remained squinted but relaxed after getting used to sitting down.

"Where will I be-" Ju-Yong spoke out but before he was able to finish his sentence, he found two pieces of clothing tossed to him. Pulling them away from his face, he found himself staring at a pair of pyjama pants and a white shirt. Ju-Yong couldn't help but think of his father's own pyjama attire that was similar to this.

"My dad wears this." He said as he continued to stare down at it before the image of his father wearing the same clothing flashed before his mind. It was accompanied by another image of his father grabbing a hose in the same attire, watering the grass in their front yard. Lee Ju-Yong closed his eyes at the image and laughed to himself like an idiot. It was then accompanied by a hiccup before the sound of the bathroom door made him open his eyes.

He was thirsty.

Looking around, he couldn't find a bottle of water. As such, he decided it was in his best interest to venture into the kitchen. Still wobbly, the male used the walls as a guide before making his way into the kitchen, walking past the sleeping form of Bo-Kang's roommate before reaching the kitchen. He felt around the walls for a switch before turning it on. The fluorescent white light of the kitchen switched on over him.

He looked around and found a water tumblr left on the table with a few glasses. Ju-Yong reached for a glass and he was about to grab the yellow water tumblr when the same sponge-looking item next to it caught his attention.

Poe.

Ju-Yong suppressed his scream, digging the fingers of his free hand onto his clothed thigh as the bearded lizard stared up at him. It opened its mouth slightly, almost in a wide smile but all Ju-Yong could think of were those dreaded National Geographic channel documentaries of a Komodo dragon eating a baby deer.

Maybe if I just-, he thought to himself as he slowly reached for the plastic tumblr, hoping Poe wouldn't mind. However, in his still drunken state, Ju-Yong swore it moved just a bit. He jumped back in surprise before making his way to the sink.

"Forget it, Mr Poe. You can have the water." He said, bitterly before filling the glass with tap water and downing it as he stares at the bearded dragon.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang was pulling the shirt over his head when he heard a screech coming from the kitchen. It was the same one he heard earlier that day, but this one was a little drunker. He sighed a little bit as he adjusted the clothing down his torso. “I’ll be there in a moment,” He called out. What could make that kid scream again? Poe was already in his glass palace, right? Unless Se Yoon fell asleep before he could put the mini dragon into its home. “Fuck,” He groaned as he dragged a hand through his hair.

After washing his face with tepid water and face cleanser, he left the bathroom all freshened up and ready for bed. But, he just had a feeling sleeping would be a little hard to clutch that night. “What is it?” He sighed as he entered the kitchen, dimly lit by a flickering, weak bulb. It almost felt like a scene from a horror movie, except it lacked any true scares.

“Ugh,” He sounded as Poe came into his vision. Sometimes he wished he was a moonbrain or incompetent. “Bastard didn’t put him away.” He shook his head as he gently picked up the lizard. “Sorry, I promised he’d be in his terrarium.” Well, perhaps the lizard wouldn’t be wandering around, but his cage was in the instructor’s bedroom.

“Let’s go to bed, buddy.” It was unclear who he was referring to when he said that, but he was walking in the direction of his bedroom, so it was a cue for Ju Yong to follow behind like a little duckling.

He carefully placed the lizard into the glass container, taking a few moments to watch as he basked into the faux sun positioned over it. “Look, now that he’s going to bed, we do too,” He explained as he glanced towards the elder. But something was off? He was still in the blue tracksuit that probably stunk of liquor. The skater beckoned to the pajamas on the bed, signaling Ju Yong to put them on. “I don’t want my sheets smelling like alcohol -- you go can go play pretend as your dad or something. The bathroom is the first door.” Perhaps he was being rather shrewd, but he felt he had to be that way with any drunk person, it didn’t matter the type. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: why r u like dis

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong maintained eye contact with the lizard even after it was grabbed by the male. Having been told to go to bed, the brunet merely followed through like a lost puppy. Of course, he gave the glass a little rinse before placing it back with the other glasses.

Making his way into Bo-Kang's bedroom, Ju-Yong found himself being lectured about changing into his clothes. He gave a long and loud yawn as the male reached into the glassed terrarium before setting the reptile down.

"Okay, Tofu Bo-Kang." He grinned like an idiot before taking the clothes given to him in one hand and making his way to the male's washroom. It was a wonder he hadn't fallen even once throughout the night. Then again, Bo-Kang was his actual guide dog, making sure he hadn't tripped, fallen into a drain and died.

After a quick wash, the male found himself in the white shirt and grey pyjama pants. He looked in the mirror and thought he really did look like his father. "Maybe dad looked like this when he was younger." Ju-Yong said back to his reflection.

After awhile of staring, he couldn't help but giggle to himself. Thoughts of his father dressed in old men's fashion as a young man popped up in his mind. If one were to hear from the outside of the bathroom, they would surely think of Ju-Yong giggling to himself both creepy and extremely odd.

After awhile, he came out of the bathroom with his used tracksuit in one hand. He set it down by an empty corner of the room, telling himself to remember to take it. At this point, after having completed many tasks for a drunk person, he was exhausted.

Ju-Yong yawned once again, not even saying anything before flopping onto the bed. He looked like a small child who had fallen asleep in the midst of climbing their bed, giving up on fully getting on it. His head just below the head pillow with his arms sprawled out next to him, Ju-Yong sighed in comfort (God knows how).

He mumbled against the mattress, seemingly sleep talking for a bit.

"Does mum know?"
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Although he wasn’t going to sleep on the bed, he decided to lay there for a few moments. It was comfortable due to extra padding added under the sheets, and it felt nice to rest his back before he made a makeshift sleeping bag on the floor. A soft sigh escaped him as he held a book between his slender fingers, eyes scanning the off-white pages. He occasionally held a page between his fingers and flipping it. He felt like a mom in one of those western cliche movies, where the mother sat on their floral comforter with a book capturing attention as they made off small talk.

The instructor felt the spot beside him dent, which drew his attention from the pages before him. It was only drunk Ju Yong climbing onto the lurid comforter. But, he didn’t take advantage of any of the bed’s attributes like the comforter, one of the many throw blankets or even a pillow. It caused an amused chuckle to leave Bo Kang. “That tired?” He questioned softly as he clutched the book against his chest and grabbed one of the numerous fuzzy throw blankets. It was cold in the apartment, and frost was etching pretty patterns on the window panes, so he threw a blanket over his drunk friend. He, himself, was already under the comforters, creating his own heat under the thick blanket.

He glanced over once more at the elder, watching how his hair glimmered on the dim lamplight like an angel’s halo. The words passing his lips pulled the younger from his trance and caused him to sit up more. His mom? “Your mom? Why would she know?” Bo Kang tilted his head, quickly realizing it was probably just sleeping talk. “You talk in your sleep?” He assumed Ju Yong wouldn’t hear those words, but he still wanted to express in interest audible.

He marked his page in the novel he was wallowing in and gently set it in his lap. He slid down so he was laying against the bed rather than the backboard. No, he wouldn’t let himself fall asleep, he couldn’t. But, it was so damn comfortable and with each though his mind got hazier and cloudier like the thick fog in a spring morning. His eyelids began to fall. The curtains were falling and the play had ended. Before he knew it they were shut. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: did we do....the thing

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]The throbbing in his head was getting worse. Not only that but he desperately needed to take a piss. However, Lee Ju-Yong has always had the bad habit of procrastinating when it came to matters dealing with himself. Struggling to open his eyes, the brunet found his body pulled down by the sheer weight of the blanket that was thrown over him last night. He didn't recognise it but brushed it aside as his mother's own doing.

He assumed he had crashed in bed immediately last night. Lee Ju-Yong found himself looking up at the ceiling before stretching his arms. However, he found his left one hit against something rather firm that was next to him. He turned to find a peacefully sleeping Bo-Kang in it.

For a moment, Ju-Yong thought he was dreaming before the realisation hit that he was indeed, in bed with the ice skating instructor. He wanted to scream but he knew that waking Bo-Kang up and having to deal with him was something he wanted to avoid. As such, he looked down, finding himself clothes before sighing a breath of relief.

It was a small moment of 'what if' and he wondered whether he watched too much television. However, he couldn't remember a thing about last night at all. All he knew was that he had eaten a lot at the BBQ place with Bo-Kang before enjoying some drinks.

Some drinks.

Ju-Yong wanted to kick himself for his bad habit of drinking until he was a drunkard. Sighing, the male attempted to get out of the bed but the number of blankets present on the bed were too many and somehow or another, he found himself tangled in it. Ju-Yong figured it would be best if he pulled extremely hard but the adverse effect and tragedy occured when he found himself slightly hurled onto the sleeping male.

He was mortified as he found his head leaned on the other male's chest and quickly made an attempt to push himself away. However, he obviously made it worse because Ju-Yong found himself rolled off the bed with his behind in pain.

"O-Ouch..." He groaned.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang was dreamt of some skating competition he was in; it was all fragments from real competitions attended. It was a recurring dream, and it always ended the same way, a crack and a pool of warm blood circling around his ankle. He figured it was years of repressed feelings ballooning up and popping themselves through dreams. But, he really felt like he was there, and it felt like his ankle had snapped. If only he had tied his skates tighter or held his balance.

Sometimes he had different dreams about steamy, leather seats and murderous killers on the loose like your average, western slasher film. They were mostly nightmares. He couldn’t even remember the last nice dream he had where pure happiness bloomed. It had become rather tolling, and he preferred the nights where he saw nothing at all dull pure blackness.

As soon as he was reaching that awful point in his dream, he felt something fall on his chest. He thought he was experiencing sleep paralysis, and he began stirring. Was it hard to breathe? Would he open his eyes and see a gargoyle hunching over his body, stone legs pulled to its chest? But, then the weight was gone and a loud noise woke him completely from his sleep. “W-what?” He groaned as he sat up from the mattress.

The sunlight pierced through his orbs, forcing him to look down at the floor while using one hand to block the lights view. A figure lay on the carpet; It was Ju Yong sitting there like an idiot. So, he was the one who suddenly rolled onto his chest and woke him up. “Ugh,” He whined as harshly he fell back onto the bed.

The instructor rolled over and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. “What are you doing?” He questioned as he pulled the comforter over his head. “Still have two hours before we have to report in.” It didn’t occur to him that Ju Yong forgot the previous night and thought something else happened, something much more perverse.

He wanted to wilt away in dreamland and escape the requirements of adult life. But how could he? He was already beginning to stress about being late to work even though he had 120 minutes to get ready. The younger tried to grasp whatever thread of sleep he still had in his system, but it was to no avail. Annoyed and bitter, he kicked the blankets off his body, letting them fly off the bed. He supposed he was grumpier than usual in the morning and everything felt hot and sweaty.

He let out another groan as he realized his roommate would know and mock him with ‘I told you so.’ And, no matter how hard he denied it, Se Yoon wouldn’t believe him. They drank and came back to Bo Kang’s apartment, it should be self-explanatory. But, THEY DIDN’T DO ANYTHING ABNORMAL. They only slept beside each other like friends. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: oh noes oh noes oh NOES

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]He had to think logically and not assume anything wild, Lee Ju-Yong told himself as he brought a comforter close to his chest, clutching it as though he was violated on more than one account. When sleeping male had woke up, the bruent found himself peeking up at him from the floor before he carefully stood up awkwardly.

I was definitely too drunk, Lee Ju-Yong concluded as he watched Bo-Kang kick the blankets off of himself. In his thought process, even from before the ice skating instructor had woken up, he had a feeling they didn't do anything weird last night. However, watching the other male be so nonchalant and not lecturing him the first thing in the morning made him slightly nervous, as though the two had planned that Ju-Yong was already going to sleep over.

He suddenly felt conscious of himself but managed to pull himself up before taking a seat on the bed softly as though he was trying not to dent the mattress at all. "I-I didn't do anything...weird last night, did I?" Ju-Yong asked. It was ironic considering everything he did was strictly laced with his name. He was definitely a unique individual.

Looking around, he decided it was best that he distract himself for now until his eyes landed on the crumpled form of his tracksuit from last night. Lee Ju-Yong gasped loudly before placing his hand over his mouth, the wheels in his head were obviously spinning like hamster wheels. It can't be, he told himself before he sneaked a peek at the other male who was now making his way around his own room.

Lee Ju-Yong was now going through a crisis. Was he no longer pure anymore? As the seconds passed by, it made more sense that something did happen. Why would Bo-Kang sleep in the same bed as he was if it wasn't the case? It was his own bed but he was sure the male wasn't the voluntary sharing type. He somehow found his own head spiralling into a dark abyss of nothingness.

Clearing his throat, Ju-Yong needed to come to terms with this revelation. He needed to take a shower first before contemplating-

Shower.

He looked down at his own attire that was provided by Bo-Kang before looking at his tracksuit that was crumpled and probably soiled.

Even though he dressed like a bum, he wasn't filthy.

"Ah...Bo-Kang, do you have something for me to wear to work? I'm not very picky." He quickly added the last sentence before glancing quickly at the male. What else could he say? He couldn't remember a thing. Wasn't that insulting especially after that? Should he tell him last night was great?

He wanted to scream.
[/div]
[/b][/b][/div]

Last edited:
Sin. Bo. Kang

The bed dented and a voice flew into Bo Kang’s ears. A strange question to ask so early in the morning, but regardless, he answered it. “You were fine,” He muttered against his pillow. Just, five more minutes; but, he couldn’t fall asleep at all. He was wide awake, stuck with adult responsibilities that made his head hurt. A soft groan left his lips as he sat up on the perfectly white sheets, and dragged a hand through his hair. He remembered a few moments from the previous night and sighed. He was surprised his bed wasn’t covered in vomit.

He forced himself throw his legs over the edge of the bed and slowly got up, stretching the process. He approached his dresser and gently tugged one of the draws open. The instructor glanced back when Ju Yong asked for something to wear. “Uh, yeah,” He muttered. “Hold on.” He pulled opened a few more draws until he had picked out a nice outfit. “Here.” He held out a gray cashmere sweater and straight jeans. “You can use one of my coats, they’re hanging on the hanger by the door.”

The thought of Ju Yong walking around in something so sharp-looking amused him. But the fact the other was wearing his clothing soured the mood for him. At least, he’d get see him in a new light, right? “You’ll look ten times better if you wear my clothes,” He informed. He meant his style of outfits not his literal clothes, but of course, it’d probably mean something completely different for Ju Yong. Bo Kang knew they didn’t do anything, but Ju Yong not so much.

He wandered into the kitchen to drink something before he began to get ready. As the fridge came into view so did his roommate. “Morning,” He greeted. He wasn’t looking forward to when Ju Yong would walk out of the bathroom and come into his roommate’s view. He’ll never hear the end of it.

”Bo Kang, remember that one time.”

“Good morning!” Se Yoon grinned. “I sleep great last night. Who knew the couch was so comfy.” But something about his voice seemed off like he knew something he didn’t want him to. “And,” He began as he turned around, and leaned forward over the counter opposite of Bo Kang. “When I was walking back to my bedroom, I noticed something from your room. Huh, friends, you said?”

He felt like he was royally screwed as he stared into the eyes of the other. “Nothing fucking happened. We went to sleep -- I swear.” As he expected, the male didn’t believe a single thing he said. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: IM NOT A VIRGIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong honestly felt like screaming his lungs out at this point. So many thoughts were going through his mind. The most evident was definitely the fact that Sin Bo-Kang and himself had actually slept together. Like, slept slept. A small part of him doubted this though. A number of his friends (mostly female) have told him that doing it in their behind was definitely excruciatingly painful the first time especially if they were unprepared.

The brunet reminded himself to check his behind when he took a shower later but at the words of Bo-Kang saying it was fine, his mind moved to overdrive as his eyes widened, realising it definitely meant something. It didn't help that the ice skating instructor added he would look good in his clothing.

Ju-Yong merely nodded before saying, "I-I'm going to take a shower now." He then quickly made his way to Bo-Kang's bathroom before locking the door. Immediately after he was in the bathroom, he closed the lid of the toilet before taking a seat on it, contemplating.

A whirlwind of thoughts popped up in his mind like a virus as he tried to remember what had happened last night. However, the only thing he remembered was that he drank and everything after that was a blur. His behind wasn't in pain but he definitely felt sick and he was nauseous.

Hold on, am I preg-, he stopped himself from the thought before hitting himself. How could he possibly be pregnant? Ju-Yong really needed to calm down. He had to come to terms that he was no longer a virgin and that he was 'just fine' to Bo-Kang.

Waving his thoughts away with his hand, he made his way into the shower.

-----

He felt foreign.

Ju-Yong came out of the room with the sweater and jeans that were given to him by Bo-Kang. To the normal person, he looked rather attractive considering his hair now was slightly neater as he had more time to contemplate in the bathroom.

The usual Ju-Yong who wore merely tracksuits now looked like he was ready for a casual outing of sorts. Though, Ju-Yong couldn't help but eye his tracksuit that was left on the floor from last night before picking it up.

Approaching Bo-Kang and Se-Yoon in the kitchen, he said, "Thank you for..." what was he supposed to say? Thank you for letting me use your bed after our shared night of passion that I can't remember? "-last night and the clothes. I'll wash your pyjamas and give them back to you."

He nervously scratched the back of his head before looking around the kitchen for a paper bag of sorts to place the clothes in.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

But, as the ‘I swear,’ pushed past his lips, Ju Yong appeared and thanked him. “No problem, I had fun,” He answered honestly, being he was under the impression Ju Yong somewhat remembered the previous night; the night of no passion or anything close to that, only beer and friendship bonding. He made eye contact with his roommate, who smirked at him with malice expression. Immature. “Real childish, Se Yoon, real fucking childish,” He grumbled as he grabbed a plastic bag from the cabinet under the sink and handed it to Ju Yong.

“I’m the immature one? I didn’t take someone home and --” The rest of the words from his friend's dear mouth were too vulgar for Bo Kang to even comprehend. He just glowered at him in disbelief as his roommate ended his brief rant with some stoic laugh. The instructor smacked his palms again the marble countertop, before stating he was done before turning around and leaving the two to get ready for the morning. “Oh, Bo Kang, where are you going? Why are you so flustered?”

Once the chagrin man had left, Se Yoon looked towards Ju Yong and shook his head. “He does this to me all the time I swear. He lies and says nothing happened, but something always happened.” He clicked his tongue, gaze flickering to the other. “And, I was wondering, how was it?” He stepped back, raising his hands up before shaking his head. “I’m kidding, kidding. It was a joke. Don’t answer. That’s weird.”

Bo Kang was feeling like he had a lack of happiness after his frustrating interaction with his roommate. He ran a hand down his face and rubbed his tired his eyes. Did Se Yoon have to do this every time he had anyone over? He hadn’t moved out yet because the rent there was cheap and Se Yoon was a good roommate in general. They had just gotten too close like they were inseparable brothers. He didn’t even know why he tolerated him at this point. He wanted Se Yoon to move out first, but that was wishful thinking. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: ig we did the sex????

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]I had fun.

Lee Ju-Yong was shocked. He shouldn't be, since he had already come to the wrong conclusion that Bo-Kang and himself had slept together the previous night. However, he wasn't expecting a blatant answer that didn't even hide the suggestive undertones it held. Of course, from Ju-Yong and unfortunately, Se-Yoon's point of view.

"I...I had a good time too." Ju-Yong managed to awkwardly belt out before grabbing ahold of the bag that was handed to him. He didn't even bother to fold his clothes properly but merely shoved it into the bag before a train of profanity alongside words that made no sense combined were thrown out from Bo-Kang's roommate's mouth.

The words flew past Ju-Yong's mind and all he heard was how the roommate asked how it was as Bo-Kang stormed out of the kitchen. There was an awkward silence and Ju-Yong couldn't help but add, "It was okay, I guess? I...I didn't bleed or anything." It was almost like a scene of disbelief as Ju-Yong bowed before making his way to Bo-Kang's direction.

When he caught up with the male, the brunet placed his hand on Bo-Kang's shoulder, as a sign of reassurance. He wondered whether that was okay to do or not. Since they have already gone past the boundaries of what friends were allowed to, he figured a pat here and there wouldn't hurt.

"Don't worry, Bo-Kang. I-It's a very natural thing to do." He stuttered, his reference was obviously the sex part when the other would assume it was about the sleepover they had.

Ju-Yong made his way back into Bo-Kang's room for a bit to make sure he had taken everything of his before making for the front door, ready to leave whenever Bo-Kang was. Unbeknownst to him, his phone had buzzed several times though out the night because of a certain best friend.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Why was Ju Yong telling him platonic sleepovers were a natural thing? Bo Kang stared at him for a few moments and slightly tilted his head. “Right…” He muttered cooly before effacing himself into the white tiled walls of the bathroom. But even with sinking in the white abyss, the curt interaction with his roommate replayed in his head. It was humiliating, especially when both him and Ju Yong knew nothing happened, but they couldn’t get that through his thick skull.

Comments from the previous night resurfaced in his mind. He shut the bathroom door before the facing the mirror over the sink. Did he really look like a piece of tofu? Would he really get wrinkles from lack of smiling? The latter didn’t make sense; he was expressionless most of the time, so why would he get wrinkles? But, he still poked and prodded at his skin as a frosty-gray sky lit up the little bathroom. He couldn’t believe he was mourning over his appearances like a teenager with a bad acne breakout -- all for what, a moon-faced kid who drunkenly called him tofu?

It was better to not dwell on his newfound insecurity for too long. For all he knew, being tofu-faced could be a compliment. Why tofu though? He despised those blocks of flavorless filler food, and he had been compared to them all night long. Perhaps he was too myopic to imagine his skin as a tofu block.

Sighing, he got ready hastily, the whole time his chintz shower curtain mocked him. After giving his teeth a good, hard brush, he wiped his mouth and exited the bathroom. He met Ju Yong at the front door and offered the faintest glow of a smile before reaching around him to grab one of his coats. Perhaps the move was rather flirty, perhaps he was overreacting, but it wasn’t his intention, and he hadn’t realized what he had done until he was filling the sleeves of the coat with his arms.

“Should we get breakfast?” He asked as he finished his keys from his pocket. His stomach had been acting up since he first woke up, and he wanted at least a coffee to fill up the void. “We still have a little bit of time before we need to get to the school.” He opened the front door and stepped into the hallway. “It’d be a quick stop.” He explained as he began walking down the long corridor to the elevator. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: do friends just do the sex and not talk about it

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong was definitely not expecting the ice skating instructor to just smile at him like that. It was quite different from his usual smiles (if the male ever smiled that is). The brunet couldn't help but feel his heart skip a beat, thinking about their shared night of forgotten passion. He couldn't help but kick himself for being overly-conscious about himself.

First of all, he couldn't remember a thing about what happened. However, considering Ju-Yong's mindset about sex was rather child-like, it was a good thing he couldn't remember a thing. Second thing, Bo-Kang told him it was good. Why was he so overly conscious, he had no idea.

Unintentionally, the male found himself pulling the sweater against his body forward, almost trying to make it seem looser than it actually is, a feat of his to 'cover' himself up. At the mention of breakfast, Ju-Yong nodded. He wasn't looking forward to breakfast today, sadly.

The night before of BBQ had some leftover and he didn't feel hungry enough to actually eat something. Plus, his head was beginning to throb slightly at the effects of the alcohol. He figured he could get some coffee or something. If he was up for it, maybe a small snack.

"So uh, did I hurt you or anything last night?" The male asked as they got into the elevator. Ju-Yong referred to their night of forgotten passion but to the other, it was probably whether about his drunkard tendencies or did he cave under the pressure of having to support the other's body weight.

Should I ask what exactly happened? I can't just leave it as it is. We did it. What if I did something bad like....I don't know, slip out or something, he thought to himself but profusely blushed at the thought just as they reached the floor to the carpark.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Ju Yong seemed to have strange word choices, and Bo Kang wondered if it was some type of alcoholic exhaustion symptom. Hurt? It was such an odd thing to bring up, but regardless he shook his head. “No, of course not.” The closest thing to getting hurt was transforming into a human crutch for an insanely drunk person. He considered bringing up the tofu nickname, but he kept it to himself. “What would I even get hurt by anyway?” He muttered; that wasn’t meant to be answered.

The instructor assumed Ju Yong was rather hungover and a string of uttered cuss words flew past his lips as he climbed into his car. He should have given him water and something to help with his headache. “I should’ve gotten you something for your hangover and all that -- you know, from the drinking.” He took a brief pause, wondering if they should stop by somewhere to pick up some sort of pill. “Maybe we should do stop by a pharmacist and get ibuprofen. You probably shouldn’t even be going into work. I’ve done that before after a night like that, and it was awful.”

He was glad he didn’t drink like a sailor. He would've done something he’d regret like take a shower with his clothes on or cry about anything.

Sighing, he twisted the key and listened as the car woke up. They had a busy morning, but he supposed it was his fault. He suggested getting breakfast as well as picking up hangover remedies. But, his stomach was thrashing, and he felt bad for the elder, so he told himself it was worth it. The more he had to wait for food, the hungrier he felt himself begin to feel. Perhaps he'd get something other than a coffee, but he doubted he'd have enough time to savor the meal.

He threw his arm behind the other’s seat and looked back to carefully slide from between the two cars on either side of his parking space. Soon, he had both hands on the wheel, was facing forward and was able to leave the apartment complex’s garage. “Medicine or breakfast first?” He asked with a soft chuckle. It sounded like an odd combination, and it felt strange passing his lips. Makomin Makomin

Last edited:

Feeling: haaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHH why toFU

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong gave a sigh of relief when he found himself seated in the car. He needed some sort of support to help his stomach that was doing those turns roller coasters did. He didn't feel nauseous but he was definitely not feeling like running a marathon.

At the mention of a pharmacy, he frowned rather deeply like a dog that was just told it needed to visit the veterinarian. It wasn't as though he was afraid or disliked going to any personnel that involved medicine. He just didn't like paying for medicine. He was one of those people who insists on getting better by himself. He was just about to suggest going for breakfast first when Bo-Kang reversed his car. In doing so, his arm was behind Ju-Yong's headrest and a memory surfaced from last night.

Tofu Bo-Kang

Once he had realised what he had done the night before, he gasped loudly. It sounded very dramatic as the brunet placed a hand over his mouth. What's wrong with you, he asked himself before glancing back at the other male. Should he ask him about it?

"I-" He paused before asking. It might make things worse, considering he literally called the man a piece of tofu. Not to mention, made a kissy face at him. Ju-Yong honestly just wanted to die. However, considering he wasn't reprimanded (at least he thought he wasn't), he assumed Bo-Kang didn't mind it.

After all, they did do it.

"We can do breakfast first." He said before sitting as still as he possibly could, not wanting the other to suspect anything.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Ju Yong was acting stranger than ever with cutting himself off and gasping. Bo Kang couldn’t help but glance over at him every so often to make sure he was okay. He wondered if he had some form of brain damage and if he needed more than ibuprofen. But, eventually, his eyes remained solely on the road, carefully watching the boulevard before him. He enjoyed driving, but ever since his car broke down, he had been rather anxious while driving. Thankfully, it didn’t affect how quickly he turned the wheel or how hard he pushed on the gas.

“Breakfast it is then,” He said before flicking his gaze to the rearview mirror; some car was riding his bumper, and it was ticking him off. “Can he stop riding my ass?” He muttered through clenched teeth. Any shortstop and the back of his car would end up looking like a crumpled piece of tinfoil. “He drives crazier than you,” He pointed out as the vehicle came to a red stoplight.

The day was looking better than it had earlier that morning; pale winter-sunlight shone through the few clouds watching over them from the heavens, and mother nature seemed overjoyed. Although it was cold, the sunlight made up for that and naturally heated you up. It was nice that a majority of the clouds had gone away, and the sun was finally showing it’s dear face. It made the instructor want to do something more than skate and teach adolescent demons pirouettes on ice. Perhaps on his break, he’d get ice cream and walk a few laps around the park.

Ice cream in the cold, it was such a stupid idea.

“Ju Yong,” He sighed. “What are you doing on your lunch break?”

----

Bo Kang watched as the student funneled out through the dome’s exit. A few students turned back to bid him a goodbye -- eventually, they were all gone. He sighed loudly, listening as the noise bounced off the walls of the rink. It was boring. Usually, he preferred being alone, but the ice skating rink always felt too lonely. It was like he could hear the thoughts in his head jumping from beam to beam and crashing to the ice. But, at least his break was starting.

Before he could leave, he needed to ask Ju Yong to lock a few things up for an hour. He didn’t exactly know where his office was though. He knew it was close, but which room? He hadn’t taken the time to look closely at the map of the academy that gave vague room descriptions.

He read over the map a few more times before concluding his room was only a few doors down from the rink. It was beside a majority of the sports rooms like the weight room, yoga room, and supply closet. It made the most sense considering his job. So, with the new find information, he left to go find his old friend.

Sometimes he questioned why he hadn’t gotten the guy’s phone number yet. Makomin Makomin

Feeling: my sweet, precious babe

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]He found himself sighing throughout the day. Ironically, it was because of his unusual (compared to his usually thrown-on bum-like looking tracksuit) attire. It wasn't even the fact that Lee Ju-Yong received stares and 'hidden' glances from not just the staff members but also the students of the academy. Many of his closer colleagues asked whether he had fancy plans later on. Some assumed he decided to dress like his age. Others assumed he had finally snapped and gone crazy. How, he had no idea. Maybe in a good way.

However, the irony lied in not the fact that he was distressed because of the attention but because of his lacking for comfortable cotton against his skin. The sweater wasn't tight or loose in any sense. For some reason, Bo-Kang's sweater fit him rather perfectly. Maybe it was longer at the ends but that was it. The jeans, fit alright too, maybe a bit looser but it gave him good space to breathe.

Thoughts of his day's plan with Bo-Kang flew out the window as the brunet was currently seated in his office. However, the atmosphere was obviously dampened, compared to his usual vibrant attitude. It was as though the energy from the room was sucked out and was replaced by the Great Depression. The lights in the room were dimmed and the only source of actual light was the glaring blue light his desktop glared.

Sighing once again, the male pushed himself further (if possible) towards his table, his elbows resting on his office chair's armrests respectively while his right hand lazily grabbed at the mouse.

In a situation like this, people would assume the male was actually watching suggestive content or anything of the like. However, upon closer inspection, multiple tabs have been left open, all in which displayed photos of tracksuits of various colours and style.

Ju-Yong found himself sighing once more as he reached his hand forward to touch the desktop screen, almost in an attempt to feel the comfortable feeling of the tracksuit through the screen.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

The ice skater wandered down the school hall, occasionally turning his head to get a quick glance into the rooms. A majority of them were abandoned classrooms, meaning those teachers were blessed with a lunch break. Lucky. He had to get some immature adult to lock up a few things before he could leave. But then again, he would’ve had to go get him regardless; he had plans with this immature adult.

Bo Kang reached the elder’s office, feeling slightly alarmed by the lack of light. Perhaps he had turned them off because his head still hurt. He frowned at the idea. He spent money on drugs meant for hangovers, and they didn’t work? He knew he should’ve picked something up that was a little stronger. Without knocking, he opened the door to the dark room. He stepped in and a sweet smell of talc tickled his nose -- but his view didn’t please him in the slightest.

Embarrassment washed over him, and his face turned a bright, rosy red. Ju Yong appeared to be viewing pornographic content. He wanted to erase himself from the situation, maybe fall into a pit of the black abyss like Alice from Alice in Wonderland. “I’m sorry,” He stuttered out as he began to walk back out of the room. But something hit him harder than a brick, why was he watching such things at a school full of minors? It was disgusting and creepy.

As he was about to walk over there and give the kid of piece of his mind, his eyes were able to clearly make out what was on the screen. Tracksuits. He got off on pieces of clothing?! No wonder he dressed like a bum -- he thought that stuff was sexually appealing. He scoffed as he walked further towards the elder and crossed his arms against his chest.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” He questioned as he beckoned towards the laptop screen, illuminating the room. “You get off on shit like that?” He couldn’t help but stare at him like he was incompetent. “And at work? Oh god.” Sure, it was mean of him not to give Ju Yong any time to explain himself, but he couldn’t help but be shrewd. "I'd be more relieved if you were staring at nude people right now." Makomin Makomin

Feeling: why u judge me

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Ju-Yong was definitely not expecting anyone, let alone, the ice skating instructor to walk into his room unannounced. Though, he wasn't that fazed at all until Bo-Kang begin a rant about how he had a preference for him to look at nude people.

The brunet turned his head to look up at him before the news of what they did last night was brought back to him. For aome reason, the male interpreted that Bo-Kang would like them to look at nude people together. This heavily implied that he wanted to sleep together yet again.

Lee Ju-Yong felt his face light up like a Christmas tree and all he could do was lose the browsers altogether before stuttering out, "T-T-Tracksuits are really comfortable. Is it so wrong to miss wearing it?"

He thanked God the lights in his room were dimmed out. At least the other wouldn't be able to explicitly tell his embarrassment. Just as he was about to say more, his phone rang. The brunet immediately reached for it before picking it up.

He needed some distraction from Bo-Kang's implication.

"Hello?"

"Oh, you're here? Why? It's not your day off, Nari."

"I get it, I get it. Give me five minutes."

It was apparent that the person on the other end of the line had given the male an earful. Lee Ju-Yong sighed before gesturing to Bo-Kang as to follow him out.

After a few minutes, they found themselves by the skating rink with a petite-looking female with a brown bob cut who wore a cute dress. She looked around their age and she seemed rather sweet. However, the moment she saw Ju-Yong, she approached him before getting him in a head lock.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

Bo Kang has accumulated quite a few questions over the five minutes that had passed, and yet none of them were even close to being answered. Why was Ju Yong looking at tracksuits like that? Who was this girl manhandling Ju Yong like some affectionate bully? Why was he forced to sit there so awkwardly with no introduction? However, he did his best to make himself somewhat known, but it was an awful attempt; he gave a useless half bow. He was left stranded and uncomfortable in his desert mind. The most company in his head were a few tumbleweeds and cacti.

He didn’t like that feeling. The ice skater felt like he was intruding on some playdate where the kid was forced to invite him. Usually, he preferred being an outsider, but when there were only three people in a large skating rink, being an outsider was just being a third wheel. Was she going to take Ju Yong away from him or accompany them on their lunch break? It was an uncomfortable situation, but he made sure to mask her uneasiness with a poker face.

The instructor figured he’d be spending his lunch break alone or just trailing aimlessly behind them. A nice walk alone in the park, surrounded by fresh air, sounded rather nicely. Silence was nice, or so he told himself that. He had been spending the past few days with Ju Yong, and he really wasn’t sure if he liked the silence all too much anymore. But, it was a distant sound of nothing, and perhaps it was time to get familiar with it again. Of course, it was just his mind racing to endless conclusions.

He studied the pair’s interaction for a few moments. Any friend of Ju Yong’s was probably just a strange as him. It’d definitely be an interesting afternoon, and he couldn’t say he was looking forward to it. There was already too much gloomy anxiety plaguing his complex mind like a cancerous tumor. In moments like these, he really wished he wasn’t so susceptible to stress. It was over such minor things to, and it always gave him annoying migraines.

“So, what are we doing?” He managed to get out. "Am I just going to go off on my own or...?" Makomin Makomin

Feeling: i want eat. i go eat. bo kang u eat right

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]Lee Ju-Yong was frowning visibly at the female who seemed to have engaged the both of them in a tug-of-war of sorts that consisted of him trying to pull away from her grasp while she continued on to have both his hands pinned. "Stop it, Nari." He whined like a kid and the petite woman managed a few seconds more of holding his hands down before releasing him with a grin.

After doing so, it only seemed as though she noted the presence of the ice skating instructor. Her eyes scanned him before moving back to Ju-Yong. As though coincidentally, her eyes wandered down Ju-Yong's body to examine the lack of tracksuit he had on. It was obvious something fishy was going on. From the years she had known the male, he had transitioned from a normally-dressed male to a bum-looking hobo who would be caught dead in anything other than a tracksuit. However, she also noted that the other male behind him was dressed in a similar fashion to what Ju-Yong was wearing.

It was as though her eyes glinted for a moment before she wrapped an arm around Ju-Yong's shoulder, pulling him down to her level before whispering in his ear, "Is he your boyfriend?"

The other male flushed before managing to pull out of her grasp, obviously taken aback by her question. "No!" He answered rather too loudly before giving her a disapproving look.

She merely giggled before asking, "Did you two have fun last night?"

He flushed even more before raising up his hands, in an attempt to signal her to stop before saying, "I'm leaving. Bye."

Nari merely gave another giggle before eyeing the both of them again. After some time, she nodded before shoo-ing Ju-Yong away,a completely contrasting action to just a few moments ago, right after Bo-Kang's question. "You two go ahead. I was just checking on little Ju-Yong because your mum thought you slept over at my place. You don't need to worry about anything at all." She grinned almost devilishly before giving Ju-Yong an 'okay' gesture with her fingers.

Ju-Yong mentally kicked himself for forgetting to call his mother. He was sure she was worried sick last night. After all, he never really stayed out at night since he usually passed out at home by ten o'clock. He waved her off curtly, in a similar fashion as to shoo-ing her away too before making his way to Bo-Kang's side.

His demeanour changed, as though he was less worrisome now before saying, "Let's eat at the cafeteria. I want some curry rice." His usual puppy attitude was back and he almost pulled the other male towards the direction of the cafeteria, obviously hungry from not really eating breakfast.
[/div][/div]

Sin. Bo. Kang

She was gone just as quick as she came. “Oh okay.” Bo Kang muttered as he watched the woman leave the pair alone in the dome-shaped ice skating rink. She was definitely an interesting character, and she proved to be some sort of older sister figure for Ju Yong. He doubted it would be the last time he saw her. Perhaps next time he would actually get to introduce himself to the other’s friend.

Before he could think over the situation, he was being dragged off for some cafeteria curry and rice like he was this Ju Yong’s boyfriend. He sighed before pulling himself away tentatively. “The cafeteria?” He inquired as he crossed his arms. He knew he sounded rather pissy. He didn’t want to eat among his students and risk having them approach his dining session. It’s not like he has any distaste for his students, he just didn’t want to speak to any of them outside of the rink.

But, he caved in easily; Ju Yong didn’t even have to say anything to get him to change his obstinate mind. “Okay,” He sighed as he stepped forward to stand beside his old friend. “Nevermind what I said, let’s get cafeteria food...” He trailed off. “Made by underpaid and miserable cooks,” He added, unable to fully mask his bitterness. He gently reached up to somewhat awkwardly ruffle Ju Yong’s hair.

He turned back to leave the ice rink and into the school’s athletic wing. But, he glanced back towards Ju Yong, unable to forget what the other had been viewing in his office. “But, seriously,” He sighed deeply. “Why the hell were you looking at tracksuits in a dark office?” He couldn’t understand what the purpose was other than pleasure. But, that thought made him feel uncomfortable. He prayed the viewing was chaste.

“It’s fucking weird -- do you know how that can come off?” He questioned. “What if one of the students strode in there and saw that?” He shook his head as he scolded the elder. “You’d be fired immediately.” He knew he shouldn’t be reprimanding him, especially since he was younger and didn’t know any of the contexts. But, he didn’t anyway. Makomin Makomin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back