News SJWs forcing their ideals on great things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Max: Feminist Road almost made me cry.

And the fact that they made villains suicidal. They're insane but they aren't idiots. Also explodie boomsticks, because they would totally waste explosives on being against self-preservation.

But I'm just bitter.

Last edited:
Wow. This has gone on for four full pages. I can't believe anyone could devote so much time and energy debating things that simply boil down to the movie industry trying their hardest to look relevant. Because that's all it it, really. marketting has picked up on this feminist fad and they want to slide some of it into their products to get more people talking about their product, which leads to more people wanting to see it. Hence, more money.

Wow. This has gone on for four full pages. I can't believe anyone could devote so much time and energy debating things that simply boil down to the movie industry trying their hardest to look relevant. Because that's all it it, really. marketting has picked up on this feminist fad and they want to slide some of it into their products to get more people talking about their product, which leads to more people wanting to see it. Hence, more money.
It hasn't exactly been the most taxing affair. 3, pages and a bit of a fourth isn't much considering how many people have spoken.

It hasn't exactly been the most taxing affair. 3, pages and a bit of a fourth isn't much considering how many people have spoken.

Still, why would anyone waste words on such a futile thing as SJW's. Just leave them to their delusions. Much like emo's, they'll grow out of it when the real world hits them.

You can generally tell when the thread is going to be a bunch of fruitless discussion about absolutely nothing (and mostly just the same rehashed arguments you see literally everywhere you go on the internet) whenever you see SJW, Feminiazi, Triggered, Patriarchy or Tumblr used in the same sentences together.

IMO, you're complaining about nothing but a select few movies that have only very recently gained popularity and notoriety for supposedly "catering to the SJWs". You're also completely ignoring the fact there are media creators doing the same opposite of that, just so they won't anger anti-feminists. At this point it's a Catch 22, you either anger the "SJWs" or the anger the "Anti-Feminists, Pro-Logic people."

The two groups are basically inseparable at this point since they act so much like one another.

Also, in response to the comment "feminazis force Marvel/DC to spew out these female supers".
tenor.gif

One last point, never, ever, ever in the history of media has it not been politicized. The media is a reflection of our reality, and as such, it will always be politicized. The two differences is that it could be overt or covert, and whether it's politicized in a way you like or dislike.

Still, why would anyone waste words on such a futile thing as SJW's. Just leave them to their delusions. Much like emo's, they'll grow out of it when the real world hits them.
I don't think you realize how much of a problem overly politically correct culture can be and how it can be used to control the population via censorship and to give the government and websites more leeway in violating more of our privacy. SJWs aren't just teenagers going through a phase that's a very surface level understanding of the problem. There are tons of adults that make mountains out of mole hills and do have an effect on the media and the world at large.

View attachment 329802This thread and Also OP.
Yes posting a meme you didn't make and being dismissive of people's thoughts without actually voicing any of your own articulately really adds a lot to the conversation, thanks for contributing.

You can generally tell when the thread is going to be a bunch of fruitless discussion about absolutely nothing (and mostly just the same rehashed arguments you see literally everywhere you go on the internet) whenever you see SJW, Feminiazi, Triggered, Patriarchy or Tumblr used in the same sentences together.

Maybe they aren't rehashed arguments, but things that have become so common that a lot of people are noticing them, picking up on them, and discussing them with each other.

What would be a fruitful discussion on these topics, and what's with the attitude that we shouldn't talk about SJWs or Anti-SJWs in this thread? If it's such a waste of time full of fruitless discussion then why impart your two cents?

You're also completely ignoring the fact there are media creators doing the same opposite of that, just so they won't anger anti-feminists. At this point it's a Catch 22, you either anger the "SJWs" or the anger the "Anti-Feminists, Pro-Logic people."

tenor.gif

The two groups are basically inseparable at this point since they act so much like one another.

Completely agree and I'm glad more people are starting to notice this.

One last point, never, ever, ever in the history of media has it not been politicized. The media is a reflection of our reality, and as such, it will always be politicized. The two differences is that it could be overt or covert, and whether it's politicized in a way you like or dislike.
So does that mean we aren't allowed to talk about it amongst each other?

Considering that I am far-right, and this article is hopefully 1/100 of what actually happens, I have amazing news.

My far-right friend wore a Donald Trump hat in a resort and was continuously harassed by a male, and Mexican female.

Not only does the word MALE trigger Far-Left liberals, but apperently PROTECTING THIS COUNTRY does as well. The Mexican female continued to call him racial slurs about how he is white, and how he could be from Alabama, and how much of a white cisgender male he is with all of his "white male privilege".

Not ONLY do liberals claim to want PEACE in this country, but they hypocritically CONTINUE to burn their nations flag, and harass those of opposing opinion just because THEIR WAY OF LIFE is being threatened. Their way of life is not only RACIST AND SEXIST, but also threatening the LIVES of my own political side considering they are not afraid to throw a punch.

The fantasies these liberals have are amazing! "Mexicans don't like Trump".... Trump got 27% of the Mexican vote, including both genders.

" Trump is racist!"... Considering that the wall is being built for the safety of not only our people, but for the safety of families who did come here illegally. You think Trump wants to throw away poorly managed families from their dreams of thriving? He'll throw out rapists, murderers, theives, but surely not families. My uncle was deported.... and we only later figured out he was in fact a rapist.

I also wish liberals would actually take their time to listen to US considering that we have been watching their CRINGE videos all over the internet claiming that we HAVE to call them by their pronouns.

Honestly, if you ask to me pretend that a female is a male, and male is a female, no. I won't accept that. Because that's MY opinion. Don't you make statements about YOUR right to speech? What about mine?

I'm bisexual, my hairs short, I'm Mexican-American (but still white), my parents were in the military, and I really like guns.
That's my right.

This isn't just about the music industry. This is also about opinions, and what rights we have to them.

I don't think you realize how much of a problem overly politically correct culture can be and how it can be used to control the population via censorship and to give the government and websites more leeway in violating more of our privacy. SJWs aren't just teenagers going through a phase that's a very surface level understanding of the problem. There are tons of adults that make mountains out of mole hills and do have an effect on the media and the world at large.

Oh. I find their influence as a whole is widely overstated. The problems with SJW's exist mainly in the US, where ranting and raving is considered a political debate.

Oh. I find their influence as a whole is widely overstated. The problems with SJW's exist mainly in the US, where ranting and raving is considered a political debate.
Well that's completely untrue. It's more of a "Western World" kind of thing. I'm certain I brought these examples up before in this thread, but I've got a few examples of what these kinds of thoughts can do outside the US.

Verbally misgendering someone in Canada is now considered a hate crime, Canada also gave birth to the world's first sexless baby pretty recently (the baby has a sex but the parent was legally allowed to put "Undecided" for sex, which is ludicrous because trans people accept that sex is a physical thing not a feeling, that's why you're transgender until you get a sex change in which case you're transexual).

There was the major media bias and censorship of "The Red Pill" documentary over in Australia, which not only featured dishonest and aggressive reporting against a female content creator, but ironically demonstrated the dismissal of and outright censorship of an opinion expressed by a hard working and intelligent woman. Irony at its finest.

Sweden's a very "politically correct" country with a weak police force that can't do anything about the increasing rates of violent crimes and sexual crimes after letting refugees from the middle east into their country. In fact in Sweden it's gotten to a point where bands like Mumford and Sons won't perform there due to all the rape that happens at music festivals and a woman's only festival is being put together exclusively because of the sexual violence demonstrated by males at these festivals. But no one addresses it because they don't want to seem racist or Islamophobic.

Have you heard of Yelp for people? It's an app called Peeple that allows you to give Yelp-like ratings for people you know. Essentially designed so that if you view someone as racist or sexist, you can post a negative review about them which could then lead to decreased employment opportunities for said person at the very least. Idk if it's a US born company, but the internet is worldwide. I mean for all you know I could be in Zimbabwe (I'm not), so I figured it counts as an example for how this culture is effective and harmful outside of the US.

Ah, the Swedish. It's kind of sad to see a country with such rich history having fallen so low. They always were a bunch of oddballs, though. As for rediculous laws, that's mostly a North American thing. Canadians are like your version of the Swedes, aren't they?

As for a Yelp for people: Who the fuck even cares about some random app? I don't know about where you are, but companies around here don't even bother to check your facebook. They only care about Linkedin. Although that may depend on your paygrade. I get the feeling lower paying jobs are scrutinized more frequently about their social media habbits. I can tell you that SJW's don't rank very highly on the 'to hire' list, here. Being a habitual liar, trouble starter, unksilled twat, improperly dressed according to the office dress code and all that may have something to do with it. They cry mysogeny and racism. The board of old white male directors laugh at them from their penthouse offices.

Ah, the Swedish. It's kind of sad to see a country with such rich history having fallen so low. They always were a bunch of oddballs, though. As for rediculous laws, that's mostly a North American thing. Canadians are like your version of the Swedes, aren't they?

As for a Yelp for people: Who the fuck even cares about some random app? I don't know about where you are, but companies around here don't even bother to check your facebook. They only care about Linkedin. Although that may depend on your paygrade. I get the feeling lower paying jobs are scrutinized more frequently about their social media habbits. I can tell you that SJW's don't rank very highly on the 'to hire' list, here. Being a habitual liar, trouble starter, unksilled twat, improperly dressed according to the office dress code and all that may have something to do with it. They cry mysogeny and racism. The board of old white male directors laugh at them from their penthouse offices.
Where is "here"? Just curious, not really necessary information.

Idk dog, I mean, I've never employed anyone and I haven't gone out to seek a job in a while because I'm straight in the department, you dig? But I know for sure I was taught that people do be checkin' your Facebook and stuff for job interviews. I have some clever ways around that myself but they're extremely circumstantial. But still. Lemme just show you this to better exemplify what I'm talking about with the job market.

So does that mean we aren't allowed to talk about it amongst each other?[/div]
Nah, I was saying that to address someone who had said something along the lines that the media and movies could be watered down by real life politics being the base for them, which is something that has always been happening and isn't anything new. I didn't mean that we shouldn't talk about them at all.

Not ONLY do liberals claim to want PEACE in this country, but they hypocritically CONTINUE to burn their nations flag,
Only addressing this small part, but I fail to see how burning the nations flag is hypocritical to claim to want peace. There's no law against degrading the flag, and even if you were to argue that the flag represents freedom and the people who fought and died for the country, it'd be very easy to also argue that someone else sees it as a flag that represents all the fucked up shit that America has done to the rest of the world like dropping nuclear bombs on Japan or bombing and killing civilians in the Middle East. It could also very easily represent the 364 years of slavery and segregation, and the fact that we drove Native Americans off their land and are still doing that till this very day.

If a flag is meant to represent a country then it should represent all aspects of that country, not just the good but also the bad. If someone wants to burn it because of all the bad that it also represents, then that is their right since it's not illegal and the Supreme Court ruled that it's protected by the first amendment.

Nah, I was saying that to address someone who had said something along the lines that the media and movies could be watered down by real life politics being the base for them, which is something that has always been happening and isn't anything new. I didn't mean that we shouldn't talk about them at all.
Oh yeah definitely. I would say that that's always been a perk for entertainment media. I mean, Animal Farm was published in the 40s when it was extremely relevant, yet here I am having read it in the 8th grade in 07/08 and it's still relevant to how life works. Shit I'll take it back even further and say the bible is still relevant as a tool for teaching people about how life works. I believe in two things. The first is patterns. Patterns repeat themselves. No one is going through anything in life that someone before them hasn't gone through. It's the very essence of a pattern, and it's at the core of our souls as present day human beings. But a pattern is invisible to people who don't see it so it should be discussed. My second belief is that people aren't stupid, they know what influences others and I think it's actually good that media is politicized, because I believe art is a powerful force of nature among mankind when it comes to information. Spreading information through art allows novice critical thinkers like myself to retain information much easier. It's the concept of making a rhyme to make something more memorable in the mind. Art makes information digestible. And the dial's been turned up to 11 with the internet being around. People are thinking into things deeper than they ever have before.

While it isn't new, it is new to newer people. People who were born in this age or before it are figuring things out are discovering truth. It's new to them and that's what counts, no matter how old they are. We never stop learning.

I never really understood flag burning. Oh no, you set a piece of cloth on fire. You're really tearing the nation apart. Oh no, the revolution. What am I to do now?

I never really understood flag burning. Oh no, you set a piece of cloth on fire. You're really tearing the nation apart. Oh no, the revolution. What am I to do now?
I think it is what it symbolizes. Your basically burning down what is a symbol that represents the country. If someone were to burn down a cloth with a picture of your face on it, what message would you think is being sent? But at the end of the day, it is basically a pettier way to flip the bird at a country.

Where is "here"? Just curious, not really necessary information.

Idk dog, I mean, I've never employed anyone and I haven't gone out to seek a job in a while because I'm straight in the department, you dig? But I know for sure I was taught that people do be checkin' your Facebook and stuff for job interviews. I have some clever ways around that myself but they're extremely circumstantial. But still. Lemme just show you this to better exemplify what I'm talking about with the job market.
]

Your example shows several undelying problems, where the theorized tactic of the SJW is only a catalyst to set these issues into motion. I will have to state it once again, but this is predominantly a US problem and a US-styled company problem. The CEO of a company resigns because people outside of the client base are having a bit of an issue over something unrelated to the company. Well. Most European companies would tell you, graciously, to sod off. Spreading half-truths and lies, as far as I know, is also a punishable offence anywhere in the western world. Taking a harder stance towards these fringe groups and the white-knight-syndromers who want to get in their panties is advisable.

They tried to increase their fanbase by riding the "socially aware" or "woke" ( as the US slang term goes) train and this is an instance of it backfiring. Probably, they should fire whoever is in charge of the marketing department and just stick to making comic books about comic book characters. Even today, the most popular superheroes aren't the "socially acceptable" ones they're churning out. The classics are still the best known. Why? Because they exemplify something and are larger than life.

In any case. I'll stick to WH40k lore for now. Good luck getting the SJW's in there. You get to choose between Religious fanatics, demonic fanatics, blue aliens, hungry aliens and Orks. None of them are very welcoming to SJW's. :closed eyes open smile:

Mad Max: Feminist Road almost made me cry.

And the fact that they made villains suicidal. They're insane but they aren't idiots. Also explodie boomsticks, because they would totally waste explosives on being against self-preservation.

But I'm just bitter.

*blink, blink*

Meh. Still sounds like an awesome movie to me.

If it was as bad as a street preacher, yes that's possible. When it's like Ken Ham or Jerry Farwell, then it's a different story.

This has entered the political sphere, and when it does that it affects everyone. I'd be fine keeping my mouth quite on the issue, but, to rephrase the great Christopher Hitchens' for this context, I can't open a newspaper without seeing the effect of dogmatic political correctness sweeping across the nation and infecting everything it touches.

This PC crap got one of my fellow journalists fired from his college paper because Breitbart dare use his tweet, without asking him, in a story, and framed my friend, one of the editors, for putting a speaker at the college at risk. Let us also not forget laws being enacted.

The problem isn't so much an SJW issue as it is an issue with groups and ideas that are dangerous to a civil, intelligent society.

Simply "leaving them" does not make them go away, especially when they spread asinine lies as far as the United Nations.

As for emos, they never grew out and still thrive today. So this "they'll fade when the real world hits them" is crap when many of them are in college and beyond. Voting, working and more. They're not kids; not all of them at least.

If it was as bad as a street preacher, yes that's possible. When it's like Ken Ham or Jerry Farwell, then it's a different story.

This has entered the political sphere, and when it does that it affects everyone. I'd be fine keeping my mouth quite on the issue, but, to rephrase the great Christopher Hitchens' for this context, I can't open a newspaper without seeing the effect of dogmatic political correctness sweeping across the nation and infecting everything it touches.

This PC crap got one of my fellow journalists fired from his college paper because Breitbart dare use his tweet, without asking him, in a story, and framed my friend, one of the editors, for putting a speaker at the college at risk. Let us also not forget laws being enacted.

The problem isn't so much an SJW issue as it is an issue with groups and ideas that are dangerous to a civil, intelligent society.

Simply "leaving them" does not make them go away, especially when they spread asinine lies as far as the United Nations.

As for emos, they never grew out and still thrive today. So this "they'll fade when the real world hits them" is crap when many of them are in college and beyond. Voting, working and more. They're not kids; not all of them at least.

On a general note: It's quite saddening that this topic is the only thing generating notifications for me on this site.

On topic:

I had to google Ken Ham and Jerry Ferrwell for this. Both of the mentioned individuals are, as far as I can tell from their wikipedia pages, pretty much non-important to most of humanity. One's a young earth creationist who's biggest achievement seems to be that he had a debate with Bill Nye. The other one's a TV preacher ( another one of those US phenomena). Forgive me if I don't see their importance to everyone else on the planet. They might appear important, but really they're not.

Being in college is by no means a measure for anything. College students are frequently adamant protesters against whatever is popular to be against at the time.

I feel sorry for your friend, but that ( again) is only a symptom of larger issues at play. If any country enacts laws that support this sort of hoo-ha, it's high time to stop voting for any idiot that even remotely supports this type of "political correctness". Or, he could get a job and a serious news outlet that deals with actual news and not buzzfeed-level bullshittery for the sake of sensationalism. I mean, I'm not going to work for any organization that consciously outs support for these groups of whiney crybabies looking for an easy ride through life because they can't find a job with their "women's studies" degrees.

On the political side of things, I still stand by my statement that on the whole, they are largely unimportant ( outside of the US and Canada). The proposals that (female) politicians tried to copy-paste around Europe ( to gain the support of these groups for their own benefit of course) have ended in them being laughed out of parliament with a firm reminder that we do not deal with such bullshit because it promotes inequality instead of equality. It sits atop the "lolz" pile, along with the "refugees" who were very surprised that they were sued for racist slur when they started hurling racist comments towards white civil servants. Bet the judge had a field day when he tld them racism works the other way 'round as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back