News SJWs forcing their ideals on great things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoodermanultra

*sigh*... I'M HOME, FEMINAZIS! is what I would say if this was tumblr (hint: this place isn't tumblr). But i'm here to talk about stupid SJWs. I've made a similar thread to this, but it's different. instead of just sitting there and complaining, I'm going to actually point out the flaws in their ideals. now, I have nothing against women, or trans people, or gays, so don't expect me to take shits on them in this. They're all actually pretty chill people. so here we go.

1: The feminist-oriented movies/cartoons...
What do we want?! NON-FEMINIST MEDIA! When do we want it? NOW! This happened to three major things in media: Ghostbusters, Star Wars, and the superhero industry. Let's start with Star Wars. The main reason SJWs hate it is because- drumroll please, *Bratatatata* It has mainly male viewers.
that's it. if we like it, we like it. it's not because we're misogynistic, or we have fantasies about slave Leia, it's because we liked the actual MOVIE. Do you know why Rey and Jyn Erso were jammed in there, ruining star wars canon? because SJWs wanted it. and when we say we don't like them, the feminazis say we're part of the Patriarchy. Once again, it's not because we're misogynists. it's because Rey and Jyn were thrown in to please them, but feminists hated it anyways because they like being triggered.
And also, Comic industry. they hate it because it doesn't portray females correctly/NOT ENOUGH FEMALES, TRIGGERED, even though the amount of female/male superheroes are 60/40, on the female side. It's just the female supers aren't as interesting, because feminazis force Marvel/DC to spew out these female supers. Quality over Quantity.
No, i'm not going to talk about the Ghostbusters remake. we all know how that went down, and I didn't even watch it.

*MORE COMING SOON, WILL EDIT THIS LATER*

cisgender heterosexual cishet scum oppressing triggering me with white male privilege through patriarchy is hate crime and mansplaining and misogynistic hate towards womyn womxn womin fucking hate speech alt-right terfs end fathers day safe space not dating trans is transphobia racist sexist pigs history more like herstory fuckface impreach I bite back Equality

Last edited:
I think Rey's character could have had a little work done to it. It's a little questionable when someone wielding the lightsaber for the first time can best a Sith Lord with years of training behind them.

Last edited:
No, i'm not going to talk about the Ghostbusters remake. we all know how that went down, and I didn't even watch it.

This part annoys me a bit. Like, maybe watch the movie before judging it? .

Also, mind explaining how that movie was had anything to do with "SJW's forcing their ideals on great things?"

the amount of female/male superheroes are 60/40, on the female side.
Hope you don't mind, but I'm going ask you for a source on that one.

So you have a problem if someone like me would pass the movie off as not worth my time because the preview was crap and additionally not liking how they practically butchered the franchise with a stupid a gender swap. Question the "logic" all you like but people are entitled to their opinion whether you like it or not.

If they're going to make a reboot of it at least give it some homage to the original rather than make them all women just to appease SJWs?

It'll be like making Riley from Aliens into a guy instead of a woman if they were to do a reboot. Believe me if that were to happen the SJWs and feminists will be screaming bloody fucking murder of how the reboot is sexist, patriarchy or whatever.

The whole damn thing screamed political correctness and it was the reason it failed.

So you have a problem if someone like me would pass the movie off as not worth my time
No, but I do have a problem with people judging a movie without watching it. I'm pretty sure that you'd have a problem with me calling the harry potter movies racist, even though I haven't seen them.

Question the "logic" all you like but people are entitled to their opinion whether you like it or not.
And other people are allowed to question said opinions, whether you like it or not.

why the hell did they do a gender swap compared to the originals?
Why not? It's not like they could get the original cast anyway, and if they were going to introduce a new gang they might aswell make them female.

Last edited:
Aren't Luke and Anakin mary sues as well? Does it matter at all if ghost busters are females or males? What does that really change.

I think you're all angry at a caricature of a group of people that barely even exists in real life. Go outside, no one talks like that, no one cares.

I think a problem with "representation" in some works is that those characters are sometimes just token or forced characters, in that they have nothing to them but, "Look at me I'm a strong female! Have I mentioned I'm a strong female?" or "Hey guys our game has X character, even though it's lore breaking within our fictional setting or historically inaccurate in what is supposed to be a historically accurate setting." If a good story and/or historical accuracy is the main goal (If it's not, then that's different), then that should come first, and all the other stuff second. It's not about being sexist, racist, etc.

Take how gay/lesbian characters like Arcade and Veronica were handled in New Vegas. They were good characters who just happened to be gay/lesbian. It wasn't presented as some big deal. Even Bethesda, a developer not exactly known for their writing, integrated gender representation in a very organic way.

If the negative environment continues and the thread can not keep up a respectful discussion, we may have to lock it. Thank you (:

If the negative environment continues and the thread can not keep up a respectful discussion, we may have to lock it. Thank you (:

How does a thread that literally only consists of "Fuck off feminists" ever constitute a non-negative environment? kappakappakappa

Wow... wasn't expecting such negative people to flock here. sorry, yoongi.

And no, i'm not saying
"Fuck off feminists"
even if it seems I am. what i'm saying is CERTAIN TYPES OF FEMINISTS
I think you're all angry at a caricature of a group of people that barely even exists in real life.
(which may be a small group, but they exist nonetheless, I know there are good feminists) are making some media bend to their will. and normally I would be all hands on deck for strong-willed women, but the fact that they want to lock up all men, it makes me sick.

Like, maybe watch the movie before judging it? .
*cough cough* *wheeze* Audience and*Cough*critic reviews *drops dead on the floor*

Sorry about that- needed to take care of some business. hopefully this doesn't get locked because of my actions.

I mean, is there proof that a small, annoying group of extremists are influencing the media you've listed? A popular franchise having female characters really isn't strange.

Luke's faults:
Can't beat Anakin, even when he's trying. Not even in the Return of the Jedi can he kill Vader.
Ironically in the same movie that created a Mary sue made Luke even more of a nonmary sue by making him the one responsible for the fall of the republic since he let Kilo get away and he hid for a long time. If that doesn't make him not a Mary sue I don't know what does.
Fails to save his friend in episode 4
Fails to save his aunt and uncle
Fails to save Obi Kenobi
Gets knocked out by a winter Bigfoot
Is literally almost dead when Hans finds him, the only way to save him is to put him inside a dead animal
Gets rekt by the trash compactor monster
Loses his lightsaber on Bespin
Has to be trained in the ways of the force, even though he had a similar if not identical upbringing as Rey and he was the direct descendant of the most powerful force user in existence (of current time).
Did I mention he literally undid everything he caught for in episode 4 5 and 6 in 1 movie?

Anakin:
Killed his wife
Butchered innocents
Destroyed countless droids by destroying the trade federation's command ship in Naboo' s orbit (rip in peace)
Was gullible enough to believe Palpi could save Padme
Killed his former friends
Got burned alive on Mustafar
Got literally destroyed by Dooku
Literally destroyed Dooku in a fit of rage
Betrayed the Jedi order
Was Palpi's subordinate since attack of the clones
Caused Dooku to escape Geonosis

Regardless, bad guys being invincible is kinda the point when you're making a movie about a fringe group fighting against overwhelming odds.

And these are just some reasons I thought up of off the top of my head

Unrelated to this movie/franchise discussions, but I guess this can also be classified as SJW...? =
qyLVXIC.jpg

Fake news such as the above are actually quite rampant. Sure, Tumblr, but social media does hold a lot of power, if not influence over people in modern times nowadays. I mean seriously, first grader rapists, you can't make these kind of things up. Very influental and effective towards certain people, however, and this is very worrying.

This particular false news is very disrespectful towards poor Makayla, I'll add!

I think people just need to check their sources more often and not trust everything they read on the Internet, and problems like the above would be non-existent. There'll be gullibility on both sides, especially when users are younger. There's 14 year olds on tumblr and 4chan alike. This thread existing is kind of proof.

I'm popping my head in because I was one of the unfortunate souls that had watched the new Ghostbusters. Basically watched it with boyfriend's mother just to hang out and chat. She loves the movie (albeit, she loves a lot of Tyler Perry movies....... so, you can judge that for yourself). For me, there was grains that it could've been alright if it wasn't for the fact that the movie was generic stereotypes. I'm only going to mention, briefly, that the main cast would've been great... if they weren't forced to fit a shitty trope for the sake of "comedy." Putting how crappy the movie was (for me) aside, the reason it pretty much blew up was the fact that the "niche" community of angry users were calling out people for not watching a movie because they were clearly "cismale scum" and blah blah blah. Then there was the Milo/Leslie Twitter war with even more users fighting one another.

In the end... all this SWJ Warrior and White Knighting just gave the movie something else to focus on moreso than the fact that this was a terrible movie. That's about it. Wait, one more item.

I am disappointed in you Missy Elliot. The remake of the Ghostbusters theme song was TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back