• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sith/Jedi Academy Interest-Check In

Would you RP this?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kafuku

It's created, find it here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/star-wars-the-sith-academy.81200/

Hey, I had this idea late one night.

Plot:

You're a newly recruited sith/Jedi hoping to pass your trials. However, it may seem difficult as you unravel the secrets of both the Empire and the Republic. Will you stay on your devoted side? Perhaps fall to the opposite? Maybe you'll pick neither as you learn the actual truth...

This would be set back in the old republic way before Dartb Vader clone troopers etc.

Let me know if this seems interesting. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, for the sake of character interaction, we should have a vote as to which one of the academies we want to be in. Having the RPers split between Jedi and Sith will kinda deprive us of a means to interact.

My only question is, are we restricted to being Jedi/Sith? It's cool if we are. I just wanted to check on the possibility of playing a bounty hunter or smuggler.

Mhm, that's what I was thinking. I personally would be fine with either one (Especially Sith...) But yeah! Whoever prefers something just tell me and then I can get it rolling..

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]My only question is, are we restricted to being Jedi/Sith? It's cool if we are. I just wanted to check on the possibility of playing a bounty hunter or smuggler.

[/QUOTE]
Heh! I wouldn't restrain you from being those, however, it may be a bit difficult getting your character in. But feel more than welcome to! :)

I always find it fun to play a sympathetic 'villain', since the Star Wars movies/games portray all the 'villains' as very one dimensional.

Hmm. It would be more difficult. Yeah, I'm up for the Sith, too.

Although, depending on how many people we get, it is possible to make an IC 2 Thread in the roleplay where we could have each academy running.

Vudukudu said:
Although, depending on how many people we get, it is possible to make an IC 2 Thread in the roleplay where we could have each academy running.
Possibly playing a character in each if we so desired? Up to @Misslo ultimately, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! That was the thought I had while I posted this. I think we should start off with the just the Sith accede my though and as it expands add in a Jedi academy.

On another note, I might as well create a new RP thread for this. ;)

Misslo said:
Alright! If it's fine with you all, in order for it to be nice looking I'm gonna do it when I get home! :)
Alrighty, I'm all set with my Sith. I eagerly (but patiently) await the RP thread.

Okay, so, quick double check on my part, @Misslo . Are the apprentices starting at the beginning of their schooling, or near the end, just before they become full Sith?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back