• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Singularity OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Discord works for me. My RPN notifs are kind of insane lately so it's easier not to lose messages on there.

Hello! I'm super interested in joining this roleplay, but the character Idea I have is a bit out of the norm and might not fit in with the narrative you have for this roleplay, so I wanted to run it by you first, Archie. Is this the right place to ask such questions?

Hello! I'm super interested in joining this roleplay, but the character Idea I have is a bit out of the norm and might not fit in with the narrative you have for this roleplay, so I wanted to run it by you first, Archie. Is this the right place to ask such questions?
Definitely, ask away

Awesome! My idea for a character is a Clear who was deprogramed. After that they didn't want to be mind controlled anymore and went out of their way to try to get rid of the implant, clearly failing. They have a lot of notes, reminders, and different forms of persuasion so that, every time an update happens, they will go through the long process of deprograming themself and try to find another way to render the implant obsolete. I can totally see why this will and why this won't fit into your lore, so that's why I just had to ask.
The deprogramming would consist of files of evidence and memories that may have been forgotten, some strongly worded letters to themself, and even pretending to be someone else so they can try to blackmail/threaten themself into compliance.

Awesome! My idea for a character is a Clear who was deprogramed. After that they didn't want to be mind controlled anymore and went out of their way to try to get rid of the implant, clearly failing. They have a lot of notes, reminders, and different forms of persuasion so that, every time an update happens, they will go through the long process of deprograming themself and try to find another way to render the implant obsolete. I can totally see why this will and why this won't fit into your lore, so that's why I just had to ask.
The deprogramming would consist of files of evidence and memories that may have been forgotten, some strongly worded letters to themself, and even pretending to be someone else so they can try to blackmail/threaten themself into compliance.
Sounds interesting, go for it. There are definitely ways clears can be deprogrammed, especially if they’re aware of what’s going on.

I wanted to ask about my character idea, too, since I'm kinda new to RPN in general :>
It sounds good-to-go, but I wanted to make sure!
A cop named Yulia who is a natural that doesn't quite realize it yet, and will go on to discover the cells and her own "disability" and have her faith in the UDM shaken. Is that cool?
(I was also interested in joining the discord but I saw that the link expired ;-;)

I wanted to ask about my character idea, too, since I'm kinda new to RPN in general :>
It sounds good-to-go, but I wanted to make sure!
A cop named Yulia who is a natural that doesn't quite realize it yet, and will go on to discover the cells and her own "disability" and have her faith in the UDM shaken. Is that cool?
(I was also interested in joining the discord but I saw that the link expired ;-;)
Definitely!

Mind if I get an invite to the Discord server? I'm feeling pretty pumped to start planning my character's undercover work

Mind if I get an invite to the Discord server? I'm feeling pretty pumped to start planning my character's undercover work
I literally forgot this post I’m sorry

I’ll pm you tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back