• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› [bg3]

labyrinic

down down down by the river (by the river)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

hH0EtRV.gif[

• Hi hi so you can call me Kit or hey you! and I am being SO normal about Baldur's Gate I PROMISE

[Perception Successful]
    Narrator: It's entirely evident that she's lying to you, even without the help of your tadpole.

I am exceedingly unwell about this game and even though I haven't finished it yet, I am compelled to write this ad. Before I inevitably promptly fuck off to go play more Baldur's Gate askjdfgh

So while I'm here! I'm in my late-late twenties and would prefer if you yourself are 23+. I use she/her pronouns, and I myself am exceedingly queer and thus am totally down with all kinds of queer shenanigans! Although my main pairing is going to be m/f, it's like m/f in a queer way, y'know? My girl is ace and doesn't entirely conform to gender so like ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ take that as you will.

Feel free to come to me with any gender or sexual orientation both in and out of character, peace and love on the planet Earth <3

I'm in the PST/PDT timezone, but my sleep schedule is kind of upside down right now (I am talking goes to sleep at 11am and wakes up at 5pm kind of upside down), so don't expect to be able to pin me down. I can't even pin me down askjdfdhg
    I also have a lot going on in my personal life, and sometimes I am tired and sick and I can't be socially available. I will not be here 24/7, I may stop responding in the middle of a conversation due to a variety of reasons (IRL obligations, shitty rural internet, โœจsocial shut downโœจ). It's not a reflection on you, I'm just doing me shit and will get back to you when I can <3.

• IQ86uF0.png

It's Taraaaa!

โ €

Last edited:
spins
I'm on mobile but I'm interested.
I'll get back to you in a few. โ™ก

Users who are viewing this thread

Back