• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Since Isekais have become ridiculously popular...

Valkyira

Val X: The Return, again
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there.

I haven't been here for a loooooong time but I'm still familiar with the mighty skills of not letting the roleplay die in pit of boredom.

So as the title boldly suggests, I have noticed how anime and manga trends are taken over by Isekai (being summoned to another world). So why not trying it in 1x1 since I tend to have too many characters since I don't have the majestic ability to keep it interesting with one muse.

But,
This won't be a serious Isekai with too much tragedy and fight for justice ideals. I would like to keep it humorish but I also welcome some dark background because dark humor is da best humor.

I have a rough idea which begs your creativity to shape it beautifully.

The lucky boy who is summoned is a typical highschool bully which wishes for all those nerds and otakus to come to their senses and don't disappoint the society. He also makes sure the fatties don't give in to their addiction by taking their lunch money and encourages the small thin boys to go to gym. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?
Strangely he happens to have many enemies who well obviously won't try to confront him and his athletic gang and can't form a gang themselves because losers never unite.
Wait, they did unite. They united in the shady club of 'culture study' and tried to curse our bully by banishing him to a meidival world where women have jaundice and you will die from a finger infection.

Oh but they were only lame nerds so they ended up sending him to a magical world where it is okay call a 98 percent human girl with only 2 percent of ears and tail a doggie.

The thing is, he awakened as a priest in one of the main cults of the falling kingdom. At first it was a bummer to be a part of an organization but then the high priests noticed how he wasn't brainwashed erm, convinced to donate his right arm for the cult leader's pet.

He was special.

So they decided to send him on a journy to destroy the other cults since the other cults couldn't use their cruel brainwash spell on him which happened to their other followers sadly.

Okay that's enough. You got the idea I hope. If interested, shoot me a pm and we will discuss further.

Wait
I need a champ who can control more than two or three characters because hey it is a big world.
Don't be afraid to put your jerk characters in the game
I'm not a novel writer but sometimes one liners sound like 'Hey your rp is boring as hell and I'm only being polite by even replying'
Yeah alllll races are allowed even a vampire trex
The boy role isn't necessarily taken. All roles are free to be taken according to your fancy.

Thanks~

Sorry, group rps die fast. Especially when there isn't a real plot. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back