• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Silver Scale Cove-Sandbox Mermaid&Humans Themed RP (Interest Check)

thumbelinaaa

seaspray soft
I want to make an RP that takes place both above land and underwater, concerning mermaids and humans and those that can shift between the two. It takes place in Silver Scale Cove (it's name above) whereas the area underwater is referred to as Silver Ocean.

Most all characters would be mermaid-human shifters, to allow for characters to go back and forth between locations, since I don't really want to restrict things in the RP (though you can make a pure human or a pure mermaid). I want it to be, to be outrageous. Not too serious, but sometimes there would be high stakes to spice things up.

There will of course be different types of mermaids—the traditional ones, jellyfish type ones and like sea snails. I just really want to have a very fun RP.

I can do a 1X1 story line with you, only we can play doubles so we both get relationships, if thats interesting to you

I'll probably regret this, but I'm vaguely interested and haven't used my (Pureblood) Mermaids in a while.

I'm prob interested and if you need a co-gm, I'd be more than happy to help and/or start a discord server for the members to chat on!!~ :3 thumbelinaaa thumbelinaaa (I'll tag some people in a bit that I think may be interested)

Cosmos Cosmos Shhh, ignore them. They just don't understand that not all fish are for fairy tales. X3
QwQ They need to understand the magic of mermaids!! Also- not all mermaid Rp's are little mermaid style, trust me. 0-0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back