• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silver Moon Pack

jinoranopromises.gif

Oh god, Vulcan's after me too. *Frantically typing but then realizing Argo doesn't have anything important to do at the moment.*

Oh god, I just looked at the Darth Vader in your profile picture and his body language literally matches what you just said xD

TechnoParadox said:
Oh god, I just looked at the Darth Vader in your profile picture and his body language literally matches what you just said xD
I always try to find an avatar which portrays my personality well >=)

[QUOTE="Sen Pai]Hey, butter knives are pretty dangerous!

[/QUOTE]
And indeed! the very implement used to spread a lactose intolerant's nightmare ;)

Alright, so the last post about Red River was Reaper(?) going down by the river with Salem and sniffing out Night's fur, right? Did I miss anything because I'll probably have Petra do something idiotic in her own way to kick up the activity.

Also I completely disregarded all of the Silver Moon posts because there were so much of them. Sorry. ^^"

Understandable xD I have to admit, this rp is faster paced than I am use to :P no a bad thing though, yeah reaper found some hair and called for Salem to look. Boondox might be waiting for me to write a reply for Aurora, so I'll sort that, but got for petra :)

I apologize again for the delay! Im getting my CS up now!

Erm, I was just wondering if we could get another IC for Red River? Right now its just bound to get confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back