• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silver Moon Pack

Tasteless

Boink Bean

tumblr_mn4ehfWrGZ1srbumzo1_500.gif

This is where we are all equals. Be respectful and no fighting. If you have a problem with another user take it up with them in PM. This is the place to casually chat, and ask questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it helps, I am gonna write a description. I think if anyone wants a 'special' friendship, now would be the time to message each other too :)

@Vulcan I was wondering where you got your pictures? Just off of Yahoo or Bing images I'm guessing? For some reason all the ones I find on there are huge xD

Like I said, try resizing them. If that doesn't work then the files just might be corrupt or a wrong format.

If you want, I can just go ahead and look for some pics for you.

Pinterest is also a good place to look for pics. Those I got for my CS are quite old so I don't remember where I got them.

Vulcan said:
Like I said, try resizing them. If that doesn't work then the files just might be corrupt or a wrong format.

If you want, I can just go ahead and look for some pics for you.

Pinterest is also a good place to look for pics. Those I got for my CS are quite old so I don't remember where I got them.
I found a suitable picture... using Bing... (don't judge :P ), but in the lower right hand corner it has a little exclamation mark that says it may be subject to copyright, my paranoia is kicking in now... I never noticed the little notifications Bing gives on the pictures that I've taken from search engines before. I don't think this would trigger any copyright infringement... would it? Sorry if I'm coming across as paranoid, it's kinda how I am xD .

Almost all pics on the internet are Copywrited, even if they don't have a stamp. Unless it says it can be used freely. Still, I would choose another pic if I were you.

Vulcan said:
Almost all pics on the internet are Copywrited, even if they don't have a stamp. Unless it says it can be used freely. Still, I would choose another pic if I were you.
Yeah... I looked through like a bunch of pictures and realized pretty much every single picture has that notification... -.-

Techno, you'll be right :) try not to worry, otherwise I would have been told off a long time ago for using images, as would all the other rpers in the world :)

Yeah, Lokipi is right as well but it just scares the shit out of somebody if the owners decide to seek their rights. Because they can. Usually it's only a request to remove the picture but still, it's scary. It usually gets illegal only if you use it for advertisement I think.

Yeah, for advertising for a company and asking money, it's using the image for profit so they'll take it further but you are meant to get a warning first :) scary none the less tho xD

Vulcan said:
Lol, basically the opposite of me. We'll be such great friends! (sarcasm included) :D
<3 We'll get along just great. (Insert the most sarcastic voice that can be physically produced here)

Just got back from a jog and finished my second wolf.

That's cool. 3 and a half people more to go with posting their char sheets. Did I mention I was quite excited for this to start? I'm curious how it turns out.

Great. Haven't done much today. Am watching VSauce currently which always makes me kinda sleepy. You? Besides the jogging?

Vulcan said:
Great. Haven't done much today. Am watching VSauce currently which always makes me kinda sleepy. You? Besides the jogging?
Playing Osu and raging because I still can't do beatmaps over 4 stars. -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno what that game is. Used to play a lot but not anymore. And don't rage about something like that. Games are supposed to be fun. Life is stressing enough. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back