• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silver Moon Pack

There, sorry I took so long. I had about 3 other rp's that I had to make a post to so this one took a while xD

Nice starting post stonewolf! :D

Cyber Wolf] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19875-technoparadox/ said:
@TechnoParadox[/URL] Do you mind if she gets injuries? Not bad enough to kill her, yet a lesson taught to her?
Also what I had in mind LOL. Maybe a permanent one? Any ideas?

So, I noticed some people didn't have images for their characters name. And I, being bored, decided to make some for those lacking:

@Lokipi

bWsv1gd.png

hWF1taS.png

@Vulcan

YHZooXz.png

@TechnoParadox

MlolZ35.png

HXnSXrG.png

@Sen Pai

gaTP7ky.png

v6ffVJ0.png

If I missed you, or want something changed please let me know! I tried to based them on the characters personality and pelt color if possible.

StoneWolf18 said:
So, I noticed some people didn't have images for their characters name. And I, being bored, decided to make some for those lacking:
@Lokipi

bWsv1gd.png

hWF1taS.png

@Vulcan

YHZooXz.png

@TechnoParadox

MlolZ35.png

HXnSXrG.png

@Sen Pai

gaTP7ky.png

v6ffVJ0.png

If I missed you, or want something changed please let me know! I tried to based them on the characters personality and pelt color if possible.
These will be very helpful! :D

The childish look for Argo's name fits her perfectly lol

TechnoParadox said:
Also what I had in mind LOL. Maybe a permanent one? Any ideas?
Oooo! There are a few Night could inflict. She can rip one of her ears off! Making the ear unusable or possible usable just quite ugly and stumpy.

Or night can permanently make her feel pain for her entire life. Delivering a strong bite to the back of Argo's leg to permanently damage tendons causing her to walk with a limp for the rest of her life.

Or Night could give a visual reminder, and bite or claw down Argo's face and muzzle. causing an ugly scar.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]
Oooo! There are a few Night could inflict. She can rip one of her ears off! Making the ear unusable or possible usable just quite ugly and stumpy.
Or night can permanently make her feel pain for her entire life. Delivering a strong bite to the back of Argo's leg to permanently damage tendons causing her to walk with a limp for the rest of her life.

Or Night could give a visual reminder, and bite or claw down Argo's face and muzzle. causing an ugly scar.

[/QUOTE]
I would prefer the visual reminder, you can choose where the scars are. Let me go make my post.

I love how Argo's name is cute and bubbly. Also thank you! I'll change my macros asap. That's very nice of you. :)

Also will get started on a post--actually, Argo is a hunter, correct? Perhaps after she gets her injury, Sheila can jump in and save her before Night tears Argo to pieces?

Also, I think the howl Salem delivered was a calling one, correct? @Boondox , If so he will be quite surprised when he arrives back to the river to see Night covered in Argo's blood and seeing Night standing with her massive paw on the young wolf shall be quite a frightening warning to keep his wolves off her territory.

[QUOTE="Sen Pai]I love how Argo's name is cute and bubbly. Also thank you! I'll change my macros asap. That's very nice of you. :)
Also will get started on a post--actually, Argo is a hunter, correct? Perhaps after she gets her injury, Sheila can jump in and save her before Night tears Argo to pieces?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah Argo is a hunter and that could work.

And then there will be a very tense aura between the two packs, especially with an injured Argo?

His call was more or less the bringing of bad news, and also to alert any near-by wolves that he was not a happy camper. xD DANG IT ARGO! Why you no stay put?!

Boondox said:
His call was more or less the bringing of bad news, and also to alert any near-by wolves that he was not a happy camper. xD DANG IT ARGO! Why you no stay put?!
Cause she's a naughty lil' girl :L

[QUOTE="Sen Pai]And then there will be a very tense aura between the two packs, especially with an injured Argo?

[/QUOTE]
Any other wolf caught trespassing will receive a similar punishment, Pai. As I'm sure Eclipse, Elixir, or Saoirse will chase after the leader.

By the wayy, If anyone saw the post of me saying Argo was a Healer's apprentice, i got her and Salem's offspring mixed up. So ignore that incorrect comment.

ALSO, I THINK ARGO SHOULD CRUSH ON REAPER. IN MY PERSONAL OPINION I THINK THAT WOULD BE CUTE. JUST SAYING.

Sheila's down with that. He may be an ass to his hunting party but he's also a protective ass. If that makes any sense. And if he dies, Petra will become a complete bitch (pun unintended) and start even more drama in which she may end up either a) becoming a lone wolf or b) dying like her brother.

Also I really need a way to get into this roleplay without getting left out. ^^"

EDIT: I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THAT. ALL IN FAVOUR, SAY AYE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back