• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silver Moon Pack

xD You did nothing wrong, I had to go do something but now I'm back.

But I will say I was planning on being the one to help Nightingale out of the river :P Nothing to worry about though, lol.

Sorry I rushed you. Didn't give you time to respond. I hope it won't happen again. On the other hand, it probably made the introduction part a little bit less awkward..

It's better this way because you helped save Night, while she'll probably never admit it, she's grateful. Mainly because the pack would be without a leader, and they wouldn't really know what to do with the pup.

Also, TechnoParadox ; Wolves will begin to lick a pup to help warm it up, clean it, and dry the fur.
Just encase you didn't know.

I doubted this RP's ability; can someone fill me in with what has happened with everyone please?

As far as the Red Rivers go, not much, as we were waiting for Stonewolf. We have had some banter between Argo and Reaper though, plus Reaper did some hunting and dragged back an awful lot of meat, so the pack's just chowing down now, but that's about it :)

With the Silver moons, we've had a hunting scene with Night (alpha) and Elixir (lead hunt). They killed a buffalo. Dragged it back, nommed on it for a bit with Eclipse who joined (delta male). They chatted for a bit whilst Vulcan watched from the bushes *insert stalkery heavy breathing here..*just kidding ;) . Vulcan (to be omega Silver Moon, ex-Red River), is plotting revenge on the Red Rivers for killing his past mate whom he mated with and broke pack law, resulting in her death and his exile (But I think I remember you saying you read that so never mind! I'm just putting it in anyway :P ) .

After eating, Night then heard a mewling sound from the river and went to investigate along with Eclipse to discover a wolf cub drowning. In reaction Night jumps in, causing herself to almost be dragged under along side the cub, but none the less grabs the cub anyway. Its here that Vulcan ceases the opportunity to introduce himself by saving the day, saves Night and, by relation the cub, by jumping in and dragging them both out.

They exchanged names. The cub was licked dry then Eclipse suggested taking the cub back to the den as its in bad shape.

Very very abbreviated version but there we have it. Did I miss anything guys? =/

Last edited by a moderator:
Great. Thank you. I'll get started on a post after I finish cooking lunch.

Aurora and Salem's father-daughter relationship is absolutely adorable.

Hey, there's hope! well at least I hope so, but war has a horrid habit of changing wolves :P I'm glad the Red Rivers aren't being portrayed as purely blood thirsty brutes though. Also two sides to a story I guess hehe

@Sen Pai , I love your characters already :) amazing relationship between brother and sister, made me giggle :)

Also, I realised I messed up quite a bit listing characters' ranks in Aurora's first post, so I have edited, my apologises guys.

Just to add to my spammy posts, I am off to bed, but I understand you guys are in a different time zone to me so, feel free to bunny Aurora and Saoirse if you wanna keep posting :P , just be ready to fill me in on details when I wake up xD night all

Well I just got back, seems like there were a couple of posts while I was gone.

@Cyber Wolf you accidently tagged Vulcan twice in the post you just made :P

Cool :D

Well I just woke up from my nap so I'll have a post up soon. I'll wait for Boondox or Cyber Wolf to say something first though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I PMed Semblance and she's gonna try and get her CS up soon. She missed the link but I've filled her in :)

Maybe she had gone scouting a bit. Who knows. It's still the first day after all RP time, plenty of time to include her.

Not so magnificent now, are ya Night:

IMG_0054.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back