• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silver Moon Pack

Tags are very easy to use. You just put a @ in front of someone's username. (ex. @Vulcan) The user will then get an alert that you tagged them and so on.

This will also help with the problem of "my alerts stopped working" as if you don't view the thread after..10 post alerts? You stop getting alerts until you catch up. Tags, however, usually always work.

A note about tags is that if you edit them in after you post, they won't alert the other user(s).

Ohhhhh! Jeez. I forgot that's what they were called. I thought you meant that other option where you save your I don't know what, like a template or something and reuse it whenever you need it.

Haha! Very nice. I believe those are macros, would also be pretty helpful so you don't have to keep typing out the name and so on, especially if you decide to go crazy with BBCode. :)

Yeah, macros. How did you do those again? There should be a link with instructions somewhere...

Oh man, I was just about to post that link. However, Techno beat me to it and posting it again would just be... Aha!

Alright I'm to eager to wait for Stone to make the CS for the alpha female, I'm going to post now with Salem as well, seeing as a few of his pack are awake.

I will have to wait a few hours to post but I'll catch up and so on. Or ask someone to fill me in.

Also, 10/10, Vulcan.

@Cyber Wolf I don't know if you read the previous conversation about tags but what do you think about the idea?

@Vulcan 10/10 as in a compliment to your tagging.

Oh gosh, I was going to totally ignore the last few pages (because its usually just chatting in most role-plays) I went back and read your post Pai, and I like the idea of Their name, Location, and tagging. That is fine with me.

There could be different variations of it, like just tagging the people involved and such. But alright! I'll be off now. Will read all the posts and get started on mine when I get back.

I like the idea :) makes things a lot easier Pai so cheers :) and aww just as I get back on, people start to leave.. Do I smell?? ;) have fun with your commitment Pai, whatever that may be!

It's perfume okay! :P and woot, techno :) right I'm gonna work on Aurora's post me thinks :) May autotext be kind and tunnels few on this trip :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back