• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Silver Lake Institute (interest check)

What would your role be?

• Patient

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doctor/Nurse

• Scientist/Researcher

• Therapist

• other

• Total voters

Kat Attack

| Wasted You†h |
Hello all!

So, to start things off, I'm completely obsessed with Red Band Society. And I really like the idea of a hospital RP. But I need something more intense! So I figured, a mental hospital RP. I'll shut up with my rambling and get to the plot...

1954 - Upstate New York:

The Silver Lake Institute for the Mentally Deviant had been on the decline for the past three years. Treatment methods were questionable and many patients had been ending up dead with little to no explanation. By demand of the city, Silver Lake was forced to close it's doors. Many years passed and Silver Lake began peaking interest once again due to an overpopulation in the county’s current institute. Under new management, Silver Lake had been given a completely new reputation. After obtaining new licensing rights, the center has transformed into the Silver Lake Institute and Research Center, thus allowing doctors to use more… questionable treatment methods like they had in the past. Only this time it's legal, all thanks to the newly adopted scientific viewpoint.

There would be whatever reasonable OC you wanted: patients, doctors, nurses, scientists, ect.

Also, strive for a juicy back story for whatever “illness” you may want your character to have! Example: your OC was forced in the hospital under false accusations, and now must convince everyone they are sane! Or are they? BE CREATIVE!

That's all I have so far. Let me know if anyone would be interested in starting this with me!

NOTE: I'll only be looking for 6-9 characters to start out with. And this will be an ADVANCED RP with at LEAST A PARAGRAPH PER POST! Only respond if serious.

Would it be alright for me to play a patient as well as a therapist or doctor(whichever would be preferred)?

Alright not a problem.

And with that, I think I'll post a thread tonight after work. So everyone can make their oc's and all that jazz.

I'm considering being a scientist, since I need more characters for my roster than one. I'm thinking someone who is better-suited to be a patient, because of a bad case of Anti-Social Personality Disorder, but he's not because he's a scientist too.

Wwwwoooooowwww I'm sorry guys! I have been so distracted and busy with work the past few days!

But also, I tried twice to start the thread, and both times my computer crashed halfway through. So yeah.

I'll be getting it up as soon as possible I promise. Thanks for hanging in there!

could I maybe participate in you roleplay as patient?

as soon as I saw your rp I got this great idea for an character

it's this woman on the first look she doesn't really seem all that different but she has a very serious case of bipolar disorder and Obsessive-compulsive disorder

though she is really friendly and would do everything for her friend, but when she doesn't take her medicine she not afraid to get her hands dirty

she creative and really smart

I don't have an name for her yet but it will come to me \(^▽^@)ノ

As soon as the thread is up, I wouldn't mind joining.

Could I reserve a therapist?

I was thinking she could be a little scandalous, perhaps help the patients in un-medical ways?

I don't know, but I definitely think this will be super interesting.

Hello all. Just wondering where everyone went. I created the main thread a few days ago. No rush, just wanting to know where everyone was/if they were still interested. Thanks.

Same. Barely any alerts for my threads that I've been RPing in. I'll have my CS up in a couple of days- Problems.

Silver Lake is in need of the following: Doctors, therapists, scientists, and nurses!

Please, if you want to join in, think along the lines of these types of characters. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back