• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy silver & iron

Can't wait to see all the different kinds of charries this will generate, I feel like none of them are going to be to mentally stable :p

You can always add certain details I didn’t ask for to fit the character, lol
it's actually more or less the lack of space inside the code for actual "long" parts like personality and biography. They're inside broken down into simple phrases, but I may just add anything extra on outside the code

Hello, I was passing by and ended up interested. The plot twist we could experience looks fun and I hope to be a part of it. Don't hesitate to tag me in

slim slim
Cool, so you mentioned powers but didn't really go into specifics, mind giving us an idea of what you have in mind?
I’m going to base it around the book Red Queen possibly. I like the idea of categories of powers so things don’t get too chaotic but the way your characters use them can be in a variety of ways. To give you insight if you haven’t read the book a couple power “categories” I remember were lightning and metal benders.

I’m going to base it around the book Red Queen possibly. I like the idea of categories of powers so things don’t get too chaotic but the way your characters use them can be in a variety of ways. To give you insight if you haven’t read the book a couple power “categories” I remember were lightning and metal benders.

If I wanted to, could I choose to be the whisper like power? I’ve got the powers memorized. Or is that too OP? It’s basically mind reading/mind control.

If not, there’s plenty of others for me to choose from.

If I wanted to, could I choose to be the whisper like power? I’ve got the powers memorized. Or is that too OP? It’s basically mind reading/mind control.

If not, there’s plenty of others for me to choose from.
I think it would work alright, it would be a less powerful version of the power since our characters only have a fraction of silver blood in them.

I think it would work alright, it would be a less powerful version of the power since our characters only have a fraction of silver blood in them.

Of course! I’d definitely add some limitations such as eye contact or touch only, something of the sort.

Also, there is a list, sorta of the powers, if you want me to add the link at any point.

I had an idea involving blood as a power, but I can see the only power listed here is one for healing. Would it be possible to have one that's focused on a sort of manipulation? (I don't want to give too much away, but I'm fully ready to describe it and all if needed.)

Also, how big do you think the group will be? I think a good number may be 8-10 RPers.

I had an idea involving blood as a power, but I can see the only power listed here is one for healing. Would it be possible to have one that's focused on a sort of manipulation? (I don't want to give too much away, but I'm fully ready to describe it and all if needed.)

Also, how big do you think the group will be? I think a good number may be 8-10 RPers.
in red queen there is a power that is less focused on healing. the Silver blood healers can use their magic to sharpen their features, somewhat like a plastic surgeon. All I remember is that the main character’s teacher or something was one.

Having healer(s) would be nice. Right now, I'm working on the personality of my character, trying to make something in accord before and after the erasure of the brainwash. But since it's 6 am from where I live, I should maybe consider sleeping and work on my power tomorrow instead, lol. Maybe it will be about healing, or something altruist.

Mine will be based on an oblivion. I’m going to limit it to like objects/creatures smaller than like a mini horse. I have no idea how to describe the limits so I hope that’s somewhat understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back