• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silver Creek Academy Official Rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

iMeisaki

mighty lil goon
tumblr_lyv3kjGtlF1r9rp3co1_500.gif

"Evelyn Clara Melrose, I won't tell you again to get out of bed. You gotta get out of here in like... twenty minutes. Get up." The tall brunette kept her hand clasped around the door frame, her eyes staring down at Evelyn's body imitating to be dead as she rested on her stomach amongst a pile of clothes. Her newly painted nails had been clacking against the frame out of annoyance causing the exhausted teen to poke her head up, and give quite an annoyed stare at her mother. Jean's eyebrows lifted in a mocking tone, "Well? Don't make me force you out of bed!" A small laugh escaped from her lips as she disappeared into the hallway, "You too, Noah, I will pull you out by the ankles!" The second she heard her footsteps getting lighter, she let out a hard groan, pushing herself up to kneel in her pile of clothes on top of the unmade bed. Rummaging through the giant pile of clothes on her bed, she picked out an outfit that would suit the first day. Right as she was putting on her new shirt, she heard the light footsteps grow louder. "Can't I just.. y'know, not go? I don't see a big deal." She pulled the shirt over her head, and looked back to see Jean resting against the doorway with her arms folded. The elder version of her rolled her eyes, grinning at the same time and opened her mouth, "It's the first day of your senior year, you're not doing what you did last year, Miss eighteen absences." A glare was given in response as she leaned over to her bag, slinging it over her shoulder, "Most of those absences weren't even my fault." She shrugged, thinking back to junior year. 'What a train wreck.' She thought back to the school year, that was the year where her best friend/boyfriend broke ties with her. It was also the year that Jean announced to Evelyn and Noah that they'd be getting a new parent. To her mother's knowledge, Evelyn didn't take it well, but didn't want to burden her new husband by telling him Evelyn's feelings.

The two exchanged looks of disappointment as well as mild awkwardness before her mother broke the silence, "I know..." She sighed, "Listen, Marcus is at a new school now... You can make more friends this year. I know you're with your brother too, but even if you don't make any new friends, you have college to look forward to," Evelyn didn't know how to respond, part of her was worried and afraid that things would go south, "You have to take the bus today. It's going to take another day or two for your brother's car to get fixed at the mechanic's," The words practically reverberated through her ears, "What?" The girl walked around her mother toward the bathroom, snatching her toothbrush and began brushing her teeth. She kept her eyes on her mother through the mirror, "You heard me. I'm sorry I can't-" "So you're forcing me to go to some school with a bunch of freshman, as a senior?? Didn't you say brute force was never the option?" She interrupted, shaking her head as she quickly spit into the sink. "Evelyn, please. I know you're tired, and this past year has been rough.. Please just try, I promise it isn't bad.. You've barely done anything this past summer," Jean pleaded, she came up behind Evelyn and wrapped her arms around her. That was the kind of move that always made Evelyn cave in, she drooped her head and let out a defeated laugh, "Ah... I guess I can do that. I should probably get going though, you've wasted enough of my time." She joked, straightening herself up. Jean's little smile from before had widened into a much larger one, quickly thanking and kissing Evelyn's cheek as she hurried back into her own bedroom to share the wonderful news with her husband.

Evelyn fixed the backpack on her shoulders and looked out the bathroom window, an even louder groan escaping as she saw a storm brewing in the distance. 'I hate the rain..' Turning back into her room, she threw on her olive green jacket, slipping the hoodie over her head. With her hands tucked into her pockets, she slowly made her way down the hall. Knocking at Noah's door before hearing a groan, she entered the room, "Mom broke the news to me about the bus.." She said, proceeding toward his bed. Her twin awkwardly scratched his head, "Ah yeah, it sucks. I guess that's what I get for doing donuts over broken glass" He let out a disappointed chuckle as he watched Evelyn frown, "Come on Ev', it'll be fine. It's not like anything's changed at good ol' Silver Creek. Everyone already thinks you're a weirdo, so you'll just be a weirdo who takes the bu-" "Oh shut up!" The girl punched his arm, turning to leave his room, "Get ready, we gotta go," She rolled her eyes, hiding a playful smile from his tease.

With her feet treading against the gravely ground, she stood at the end of the driveway and waited. Moments later, her brother was right by her side, clinging onto his backpack. The bus ride to school was slow; the sky was purely gray, and the school in the distance was getting bigger. 'Another year in Silver Reeks' A smirk rose from her lips at her childish pun a typical dad would make. Sitting next to Noah who had been playing games on his phone, she kept her eyes glancing back and forth from him and to the outside. She hadn't been on a bus in a few years, this sucked. It was filled with freshmen and sophomores. Most juniors were driven by either friends, siblings, or even themselves. This was totally embarrassing.

Finally as she arrived to the gloomy looking school, she slung her bag over her shoulders and pulled out a sticky-note. Her mother's pretty hand writing instructing her which classroom she was in, history being the first. Noah pulled out a note similar to Evelyn's, of course having a few classes different from hers. They walked up to the entrance, putting things into their lockers before finally departing from each other. She rounded the corner to her classroom, a few minutes before the bell was about to ring, entering. Looking around to try and find an empty table to herself, there was no luck. The last seat was next to him. He was so... pretty.. Everette Deyton was one of the cutest guys in school. Practically perfect in every way, he was great at sports, school, and talking to people. There was nothing wrong about him, she felt herself stop in motion as her eyes were cast in his direction. "Miss Melrose," The familiar voice spoke out, breaking her attention of the boy. The lanky female teacher gave a harsh frown, "Please, take a seat, now." Her hand directed toward the boy. Evelyn felt hesitant, but shook her head in agreement and slowly trotted toward his table. However with more people settling in the room, it seemed that maybe she wasn't going to get a spot next to him.

Alvaris Alvaris Lizy Lizy Sinnama Sinnama

The storm clouds slowly grew nearer as he ran down the road, sweat dripped coating his body, making his shirt cling to his back. Music filled his ears, matching the pounding of his heart. His legs ached before he spotted his home in the distance. The large white columned mansion often stood out. The perfectly manicured lawn, football shaped bushes, and flashy sports cars in the driveway were his parents way of flaunting their status, their wealth, and their power. They hated when he commented about the people they had in their 'back pocket', each able to magically make their issues disappear. If only those people could fix their marriage, then maybe he'd hate them a little less.

Darn. His father stepped out of the house, yanking off his tie before crushing it in his hand. He hadn't missed their morning argument and he didn't have time for another lap. Gritting his teeth he slowed as he continued his approached. His father opened the car door before his mother shoved the front door open, the bang echoing as she stood on the steps. The frown settled on her face creased her forehead. She raised her hand and waved. His father, without looking back, got into his Mercedes drove off.

"Morning, sweetie," his mother said, the frown cast on her face happened to be the only expression he saw nowadays. Everette moved up the lawn and nodded at her before jogging into the house and up the stairs. Mornings at the Deyton's were horribly predictable. A screaming match promptly at 5am, which started about 5 months ago when his father decided to slip out before his mother woke. When his mother discovered his 'plot', their arguments began at 5am and dragged on until his father left. He'd grown familiar with their argument that he could recite their words, they were like a song stuck on loop.

Everette closed his door before pulling out his headphones. His mother's voice followed him as she lightly knocked on the door, asking him to join her for breakfast. He balled his hands, feeling his chest tighten at her request. "I already ate," Everette said, hearing the lie leave his mouth nearly made him nauseous. Her footsteps faded and disappeared as she made her way toward the kitchen.

It wasn't long before he was driving toward school. The last year at Silver Creek's felt surreal and he'd be lying if he said he wasn't going to miss it. He slowed before stopping in front of Aiden's house. Aiden rushed out, brushing back his curls before hopping into Everette's Audi r8. The grin on his friend's face made him roll his eyes.

"Senior year!" Aiden whooped when school came into view. "Last year to get the girls before they go to college." He elbowed Everette. "Maybe Ally Miller, who knows what this year will bring." He wiggled his brow.

Ally Miller. Just the sound of her name loosened the knots in his stomach. He smiled as he parked and headed inside the building, toward his first class of the day. History, riveting. He didn't see her in the hallway and he was hoping to catch a glimpse of those green eyes.

Everette settled into his desk, leaning back to talk to Joseph. "Look, Smelrose has arrived," Joseph said, patting Everette's arm. Smelrose? He glanced at the door as the teacher scolded the baggy clothed brunette. Oh, Evelyn, he didn't talk with her much, but she seemed nice enough. Kind of cute and left guys plenty of mystery as to what she actually looked like under all those oversized shirts. "Anyway, you seen Ally? Man." He whistled. "I heard she was trying out for the play. You could always be leading man."

Everette shook his head, "Nah, man." He laughed. "Theatre isn't my thing." Though he couldn't say he wasn't tempted. "You talk to coach yet?" Joseph shook his head. "Some freshman's trying out for your spot." Joseph's furrowed his bow. "Don't sweat it, I haven't seen a better kicker this year."

Interaction(s): iMeisaki iMeisaki
Mention(s): Lizy Lizy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back