• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silver Creek Academy Official OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

iMeisaki

mighty lil goon
Hello all! Thank you once again for being patient with me. Here we can discuss any questions or concerns we have regarding the rp as well as discussing future scenes and whatnot.

Let's have a good time :)

Alvaris Alvaris Lizy Lizy Sinnama Sinnama

tumblr_mbumg4aepx1ry10fwo1_500.gif

Omg Alvaris Alvaris i LOVE your post haha.

Smelrose?? That's great! It really feels like typical high school lmao, like im watching a teen film. Also an audi r8.. bro... Everette's family is LOADED. like.... 2019-audi-r8-onlocation.jpg

that's beautiful ^^^^ ;_;

anyway i really loved your post, im looking forward to Lizy Lizy + Sinnama Sinnama 's posts! I have high hopes for this so far :D

iMeisaki iMeisaki Thanks! 😊
Yours was a lot of fun to read, all those personalities crashing! It was great.

Yup, Smelrose just came to me XD. Seemed fitting in the moment.

I know! Such a nice car! Too bad I can't have one too😂.

Not sure why, but I was kinda nervous actually 🤣, so your praise means a lot AND I agree, I am definitely excited to see everyone else's too.

Alvaris Alvaris Lizy Lizy Sinnama Sinnama

I wanted to let you all know that in the future if I have something going on, I'll let you know! I'm also bump friendly. For me, if you guys have been absent for 5+ days, I'll bump you to check in on you. Just wanted to keep you all in the loop!

Hey guys. So sorry I was inactive, I was just really busy and couldn't get time to make a reply. I'll be posting a reply tomorrow.

Hey guys. So sorry I was inactive, I was just really busy and couldn't get time to make a reply. I'll be posting a reply tomorrow.

Okay, thank you for still being interested, cant wait to see your response!

Lizy Lizy are you still interested? Still havent heard a response yet!

Hello all! Just bumping in to check on everyone and hope you're all doing well. I've been a bit busy and this week wont be any better due to the holidays! Hope to talk to u all soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back