• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom silver and dust , [ genshin impact, ffxiv, rwby, and more ! ]

mintiee.

Magic Eight Ball
Hi, friends!! My name's pastel, I'm shiny, I'm new, and I'm looking for some roleplay partners!!

About Pastel !

- I'm 21+ and prefer to write with others at least 18+.
- My schedule is a little bit on the busy side, between my music teaching and my resin side business. I'm not always the quickest writer, but I do try to get at least one reply to my partners per week if possible. Whatever the case, I'll always communicate and hope my partners will be patient with me!
- Available for roleplay via threads, PM, or on google docs. I don't roleplay on discord, but I do like to chat with my partners ooc-ly on there if we are really clicking!
- I primarily write canon characters and am mostly interested in canon interactions right now, but I'm also willing to check out your lovely OC's!
- Mirroring word count isn't something I've done for a long time and these days, I just write until I've said all I feel I need to say. My partners are free to write however much they like, but please don't expect novels in response from me! That said, my average is about 400-500 words!
- I enjoy romance, fluff, action, adventure, suspense, and ... pretty much every theme under the sun. I'm a big fan of darker themes, but I generally reserve those for folks I know already or think I'll click really well with!
- Crossovers are my bread and butter. Wanna dump characters from different fandoms in each other's worlds? Cool! Want to create an AU so the character already exists there? Awesome!!
- I'm not only interested in writing romantic relationships! I'm a big fan of family dynamics, close friendships, and intense antagonist relationships!​

Fandoms !
Characters listed are those I'm interested in writing. I'm generally fairly open to most dynamics, but chat with me about what you're interested in!

BUNGO STRAY DOGS
[ Chuuya Nakahara, Junichiro Tanizaki ]
DISNEY
[ Ariel, Harry Hook, Jim Hawkins, Peter Pan, Rapunzel ]
ELFQUEST
[ Skywise ]
FINAL FANTASY XIV
[ Aymeric de Borel, Gaia, Jacke Swallow, Ryne, Thancred Waters ]
FUSHIGI YUUGI
[ Amiboshi, Nuriko, Tasuki, Suboshi ]
GENSHIN IMPACT
[ Diluc, Kaeya, Zhongli ]
MERLIN ( BBC )
[ Daegal, Merlin, Mordred ]
MO DAO ZU SHI ( MOST FAMILIAR WITH 'THE UNTAMED' )
[ Jiang Cheng, Jin Ling, Wei Wuxian, Wen Ning ]
NIER:AUTOMATA
[ 9S ]
RWBY
[ Jaune Arc, Neptune, Oscar Pine, Ozpin, Pyrrha Nikos, Ruby Rose ]
The Walking Dead
[ Aaron, Glenn Rhee ]

Last edited:
bump !

Added Jun from Bungo Stray Dogs to the list, as well as a couple of The Walking Dead characters!
With how forgetful I am, I'll probably be doing this a lot lajshflajhsfljasf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back