• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silent City - The Lounge

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Loving the submissions so far! Each one is thoughorly fleshed out, and really have their own personality, great job guys!

Oh, and I wanted to mention, we'll be playing this in a series-like format, or episodically. Each 'episode' focuses on a different topic, but has an overall story that lends itself to the main plot.
oh heck yeah!! i love that. gives a lot of structure and direction!
oh he will do it 100%

hell yeah, i love episodic rps!
IT SHALL HAPPEN, ONE OF THESE EPISODES.

Sasha: make sure you give my tits enough room!
Iris gets him a bra and they stuff it and they're giggling a shit ton. or they just get him a dress with a steep neckline HGKJDHGKJFHD they plumpin that chest in the photo. Sasha is winking

Iris gets him a bra and they stuff it and they're giggling a shit ton. or they just get him a dress with a steep neckline HGKJDHGKJFHD they plumpin that chest in the photo. Sasha is winking

i don't think either of them would half-ass anything, this would turn into a full drag production XD XDXD

i don't think either of them would half-ass anything, this would turn into a full drag production XD XDXD
you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. nothing will be amiss. nothing will seem lazy. they will run this show.

you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. nothing will be amiss. nothing will seem lazy. they will run this show.

giphy.gif

Oh i love him so much gosh

Speaking of finished characters, Iris's history is done!

I love how Jarvis looked at these fucking hooligans and went "yup thats it thats the team"

Please make it a fact that Holiday was literally their last option

Every other driver they would've liked never responded so they were left with the last resort, plan z, the last guy on the list, etc.

I find the thought unreasonably funny

Finally completed my bio, apologies for the wait! I agree everyone is pretty fantastic. Can't wait to see the final cut and if I'm accepted, start plotting!

Heck yeah, thank you!!

Same!

made a few minor additions to sasha's sheet--i decided to add his family on and give myself a place to keep track of his gear

edit: related, did you know cops in chicago can just bring their own AR-15s into work? america is truly an incredible place

Last edited:
made a few minor additions to sasha's sheet--i decided to add his family on and give myself a place to keep track of his gear

edit: related, did you know cops in chicago can just bring their own AR-15s into work? america is truly an incredible place
I'm cackling oh my god nO-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back