• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silent City - The Lounge

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Going to think up someone soon!

What's the protocol on face claims? Any particular type? This def feels more realistic but figured I'd ask!

Can I get the code for that windows-esque example sheet to use for my own? I think it looks pretty cool.

Damn, that was quick! What a cool dude too. Can I borrow some of that motivation? It always takes me five years to complete anything.

I love Sasha omg!!!

Cant wait to make my lady. Speaking of, can Iris' father be the mayor? I think that would give her a lot of connections in the places she would need! Squad141 Squad141

Iris and a little bit of info on her dad are here! Just need to work on the hisotry and then it'll all be A-Okay!

Iris and a little bit of info on her dad are here! Just need to work on the hisotry and then it'll all be A-Okay!

oh i love her. i can already predict how she'll get on with Sasha lol

5nwvdu.jpg

oh i love her. i can already predict how she'll get on with Sasha lol

5nwvdu.jpg
BOO IM SO EXCITED YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I SAW WHAT HE WAS WEARING AND WENT "OH GOD"
This is going to be straight fucking awesome. I can't wait to see what happens.
and i can't wait to see if she eventually ends up coming in matching him. she'll look better in it anyway obviiii /j /lh

BOO IM SO EXCITED YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I SAW WHAT HE WAS WEARING AND WENT "OH GOD"
This is going to be straight fucking awesome. I can't wait to see what happens.
and i can't wait to see if she eventually ends up coming in matching him. she'll look better in it anyway obviiii /j /lh

AHAHAHAHA YESSSSS!!!

Iris: god you're tacky
Iris:...i would like to join you

AHAHAHAHA YESSSSS!!!

Iris: god you're tacky
Iris:...i would like to join you
THATS IT THATS HER.

"listen since you wont take my ultimate supreme fashion advice i have no choice but to join you. don't worry though, i'll still look better than you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back