• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silent City - The Lounge

Characters
Here
Other
Here
The stache is what makes the character man

He's nothing without it

he feels like an uncle i've misplaced in the best way possible. also he has good choices in cars i too would love a 70s Mustang more than most people if i had one. i love him.
AAAA THE BANTER. THE BANTER.
gosh, do you want them to know each other later or have them have a connection at the start?

Ahh!! Look at his -stache!!

oh man on the one hand i kind of think it would make more sense for them not to know each other. but on the other the potential for the spiderman meme at each other is too good.

The fun uncle is exactly what I'm going for

The funcle, if you will

Or the drunkle

Or the funkle, since he did live through the 90s

oh man on the one hand i kind of think it would make more sense for them not to know each other. but on the other the potential for the spiderman meme at each other is too good.
GOSH UR SO RIGHT I LOVE IT. We shall see I suppose >:^)

Sasha: Iris I am about to cause you psychic damage
Sasha: behold
eaf59947664ae0e88b758b9308f17fcc.jpg

Duality of man:

b4343da9e74ead49829b5d4e5402632b.jpg

38d52ac7b88c5a08095a97f76d554195.jpg
WE LOVE A MAN THAT CAN DO BOTH.

Iris asks him to work her new fashion line. Is it mostly feminine clothing? yes. is she trying to get him in a dress so they can pose together and hang a photo of it in her house? yes.

Loving the submissions so far! Each one is thoughorly fleshed out, and really have their own personality, great job guys!

Oh, and I wanted to mention, we'll be playing this in a series-like format, or episodically. Each 'episode' focuses on a different topic, but has an overall story that lends itself to the main plot.

WE LOVE A MAN THAT CAN DO BOTH.

Iris asks him to work her new fashion line. Is it mostly feminine clothing? yes. is she trying to get him in a dress so they can pose together and hang a photo of it in her house? yes.

oh he will do it 100%
Loving the submissions so far! Each one is thoughorly fleshed out, and really have their own personality, great job guys!

Oh, and I wanted to mention, we'll be playing this in a series-like format, or episodically. Each 'episode' focuses on a different topic, but has an overall story that lends itself to the main plot.
hell yeah, i love episodic rps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back